Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Institut Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum (30 ml) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches (60 patches)
Marie Veronique Organics Pacific Night Serum with Retinol
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited to post my review for Marie Veronique Organics new Pacific Night Serum with Retinol.

I went over to the MVO headquarters in Berkeley (they are in the process of moving to Mill Valley) at the beginning of June to get some of her sunscreen and ended up with one of the best products I've ever used. Marie had just finished whipping up some of her new but not yet released retinol serum and she was giving out free samples. I got a full one ounce of this stuff for free! So since I have been using this product for almost four months I thought I could give it a fair review.

I was a seven night a week Retin A Micro user but had been thinking that I'd like to find a nice retinol serum to alternate with the Retin A. My skin looked good with just the RAM use but I found it has almost a fake (for lack of a better word) look to it. It was a little chemical looking. I wanted my skin to look a little more natural so I was looking into retinol serums to alternate. Then came my trip to MVO and I found the perfect product!

I have been using this serum for almost four months and the results are amazing. My skin no longer gets dry and peely and flaky and it is well moisturized. The biggest improvement I have gotten is under my eyes. I no longer use eye creme every day. The lines under my eyes are so much less noticeable and all the puffiness is gone. I have been using the RAM under my eyes and got some improvement with that, but the improvement I got from the MVO serum is astounding! The small lip lines above my lips have diminished as well. They had gotten worse this year but since I started using this serum they are less noticeable. My skin just looks more natural and healthy. I haven't had any breakouts or adverse reactions from the serum.

The star ingredients in the serum are the retinol plus ceramides and what I think is what sets it apart from other serums the MVO Marine Bioactive Peptides which are bioactive peptides from algaes and seaweeds. I have always thought seaweed was a great ingredient to use on skin. I swear this is what keep my skin so well moisturized and plumps up the lines.

I have been using the serum four times per week (the RAM on the other three nights) mixed with the MVO Vitamin C capsules. This way I am getting my C product and vitamin A at the same time.

I wanted to post this today because for the next three days only (expires idnight on the 14th) the serum is available for 50% off before it's official launch in October. It is $75 now. It will be $150 in October. This product is so worth the price. I have been using the same bottle since June and have enough to get me to the end of the month so it lasted me four months. It could have lasted longer but the pump broke (no complaints - I got it free) so I have pouring the product in my hand. That may have resulted in me using more product than is necessary.

You have to make a regular MVO purchase to be eligible for the 50% off this product. I highly recommend the Vitamin C capsules. Or, I have also been using the MVO Sun Protective Oil and Anti Aging+ Oil. I use the sun oil in the morning on a damp face then apply my sunscreen (sometimes a moisturizer first) and that is enough to keep my skin well hydrated throughout the day. The Anti Aging+ oil I use on the nights I use the retinol serum. I apply the oil on a damp face and let it sink in for a minute. Then I mix the retinol serum and Vitamin C capsules together and apply them.

Here is the link to the deal:

http://www.mvorganics.com/pages/exclusive?utm_source=Marie+Veronique+Organics+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1b9f11356d-RetinolSneakPeek_9_12_12&utm_medium=email

http://www.mvorganics.com/products/pacific-nsr

I hope it's Ok with them for me to post it but it was available to all email subscribers and I'm guessing a fair amount of EDSers are subscribers anyway.

She is releasing a new set of products in October, her Pacific series. I know it includes a new mist and a new morning serum as well as the night serum.

Ingredients of Night Serum: Camellia sinensis (green tea)*, citrus aurantium (neroli) hydrosol, Pacific Marine Bioactive Peptides™ **, vitamin A emulsion [aqua (water), glycine soja (soybean) oil, retinol, cellulose gum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross-polymer, chitosan], leuconostoc/radish root ferment (Leucidal***), glycerin (vegetable glycerine)*, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, algae extract & sodium hyaluronate, saccharomyces ferment*, gluconolactone/sodium benzoate (Micro Guard***), coenzyme Q10, glucosamine, niacinamide, Noni/SOD/Resveratrol Microemulsion™, macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, sodium alginate gel, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)*, oat beta glucans, ceramide complex [ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, ceramide 1, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, sodium lauroyl lactylate] , leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extract*, homeostatine [aqua (water), glycerin, enteromorpha compressa (linnaeus) extract], low weight sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica (tamarind) seed extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (retinol), teprenone [caprylic/capric triglyceride, teprenone (geranylgeranone GGA) in a lipophilic solvent], cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), xanthan gum, glycan booster [tetradecyl amino-butyroylvalyl-aminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate, magnesium chloride, glycerin], glycoproteins, , tripeptide-29, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, palmitoyl tripeptide-5

* organic
** made with all natural marine ingredients
*** Ecocert, paraben-free anti-microbial agents
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Great review! Are you still using AA with this too and they layer ok?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Hi Bethany! I stopped using AA at the beginning of July when I changed to using the MVO oil in the morning. I had trouble layering AA over oils. Also, it was a cost issue and I was having such great results from the MVO night serum that I felt I could do without the AA for now. I might add it back in at some point but I'm not currently using it.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Jom,

Thanks for introducing me to MVO! I had never heard of this line before, and am intrigued. After I finish my last bottle of SkinMedica Retinol, I might buy this. I tend to use one bottle of retinoid per year because I only use it 3x pre week in the Autumn and Winter.

Excellent review, thanks again!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
bethany wrote:

Hi Bethany! I stopped using AA at the beginning of July when I changed to using the MVO oil in the morning. I had trouble layering AA over oils. Also, it was a cost issue and I was having such great results from the MVO night serum that I felt I could do without the AA for now. I might add it back in at some point but I'm not currently using it.

Makes total sense...I was thinking here might be some layering issues with the 2 based on my own experiences.

I need to look into MVO further...thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to say, the MVO serum is a 1% retinol product. I also forgot to say, I look about five years younger! Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
I forgot to say, the MVO serum is a 1% retinol product. I also forgot to say, I look about five years younger! Laughing

Jealous!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Sounds really nice. Ive also been thinking of introducing a retinol serum to alternate with my retina-A. But I was going to go with NCN retinol product. Im not sure now ? LOL

What is the texture like. Is it more like an oil or serum feel?

In regards to the Vit C I noticed she does LAA with niacinimide. I wonder if that works as ideally I would love to use it, but Ive read they both need different PH levels to work. I wonder why this works?? Anyone care to shed some light on this one?

Her eye serum looks awesome too. Her products look very nice but jom can you tell me what they smell like? Reason being is I couldn't stand the smell of her tinted moisturiser spf30, and wonder if that's a signature smell? I think it smelled like olives or something like that.

Many thanks for the review
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
Sounds really nice. Ive also been thinking of introducing a retinol serum to alternate with my retina-A. But I was going to go with NCN retinol product. Im not sure now ? LOL

What is the texture like. Is it more like an oil or serum feel?

In regards to the Vit C I noticed she does LAA with niacinimide. I wonder if that works as ideally I would love to use it, but Ive read they both need different PH levels to work. I wonder why this works?? Anyone care to shed some light on this one?

Her eye serum looks awesome too. Her products look very nice but jom can you tell me what they smell like? Reason being is I couldn't stand the smell of her tinted moisturiser spf30, and wonder if that's a signature smell? I think it smelled like olives or something like that.

Many thanks for the review

Hi dionie, it is more like a creamy serum. It is quite hydrating so it is somewhat lotion-y. I really think the added ingredients, especially the MVO Marine Bioactive Peptides and the delievery system for the retinol (she uses an innovative chitin-microencapsulation process), make this serum special. The serum contains some great barrier repair ingredients like the ceramides and cholesterol so it is very soothing to the skin as well as helping to get rid of lines and wrinkles.

I've asked a couple of "experts" about the Vitamin C capsules and they believe the formulation is sound. I also consider Marie Veronique to be an expert formulator and do not think she would combine ingredients that didn't play well together.

The scent of the sunscreen is unique, it is not a signature scent. I think it is a little medicinal too but it didn't bother me too much. All of the oils smell lovely and the scent dissipates quickly. HTH
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow... the ingredients list looks fantastic. Thanks for posting about this!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Jom, The deal looks good, Im thinking of trying it out. I like the sound of it. Thanks so much for the feedback Smile
dionie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
The Anti Aging+ oil I use on the nights I use the retinol serum. I apply the oil on a damp face and let it sink in for a minute. Then I mix the retinol serum and Vitamin C capsules together and apply them.

Jom do you think it made a difference applying oil then the retinol/C serum? I actually ordered the moisture serum instead and was thinking of using it after the retinol serum (Ill be adding C too in there)?I don't think it matters but just wanted to double check in case you had proper directions by MV about product application.

Its so much better when there's less steps in a routine. Having found a vitamin C product that has Niacinimide and other lightening agents allows me to use just one product. So great!! BTW I also got the eye serum too, so four products. there goes the credit card Laughing
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
jom wrote:
The Anti Aging+ oil I use on the nights I use the retinol serum. I apply the oil on a damp face and let it sink in for a minute. Then I mix the retinol serum and Vitamin C capsules together and apply them.

Jom do you think it made a difference applying oil then the retinol/C serum? I actually ordered the moisture serum instead and was thinking of using it after the retinol serum (Ill be adding C too in there)?I don't think it matters but just wanted to double check in case you had proper directions by MV about product application.

Its so much better when there's less steps in a routine. Having found a vitamin C product that has Niacinimide and other lightening agents allows me to use just one product. So great!! BTW I also got the eye serum too, so four products. there goes the credit card Laughing

Oh, I wish you had checked with me before you bought the moisture serum! Laughing I actually have that too, I just don't use it that often. You won't need the moisture serum after the retinol serum. The retinol serum is moisturizing enough on its own. I think you would do better with an oil before the retinol serum. Marie thinks oils are a very important part of a routine. I use the moisture serum in the morning after I use the Sun Protective oil sometimes for extra moisture. It's nice but I don't think as necessary as the oil. The routine that Marie suggested for me is the oil then the retinol serum mixed with the C capsules. Maybe if you call them you can change your order. Also, the retinol serum is a great eye treatment as well so you may not need that eye serum. Or maybe you could just use the eye serum during the day. I don't think you need to put anything on over the retinol serum.
dionie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks jom....yeah I get ahead of myself sometimes. Surprised I did email to make a change so we'll see what they say. The only reason I liked the idea of it is that my skin has been quite dry lately due to the retin-A and hydroquinone that I'm on temporarily.But that wont be forever.

I like the idea of the sunprotective oil though. Do you think its okay to use that oil at night before the retinol too or is it better to purchase the two you have (sun protective and antiaging one) .I like that the sunprotective oil has lots of antioxidants. I have other oils at home that would be good for the essential fatty acid component. What do you think? Sorry I hope Im not giving you a headache Embarassed
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
Thanks jom....yeah I get ahead of myself sometimes. Surprised I did email to make a change so we'll see what they say. The only reason I liked the idea of it is that my skin has been quite dry lately due to the retin-A and hydroquinone that I'm on temporarily.But that wont be forever.

I like the idea of the sunprotective oil though. Do you think its okay to use that oil at night before the retinol too or is it better to purchase the two you have (sun protective and antiaging one) .I like that the sunprotective oil has lots of antioxidants. I have other oils at home that would be good for the essential fatty acid component. What do you think? Sorry I hope Im not giving you a headache Embarassed

I think it would be fine to use the sun protective oil before the retinol serum. Be sure to let me know how you like the products!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in knowing why she recommends applying an oil before the serums - usually it's the other way around as oils form an occlusive barrier which prevents the absorption of products that contain water. For that reason it's the norm to apply oils last.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Am wondering the same as Keliu.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I went to her site to look up Pacific Night Serum with Retinol and it wasn't there. The link takes you to a home page. It probably went poof after the 14th.
I get Marie-Veronique emails and have thought that the products are well thought out. I just never tried them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
dionie wrote:

I think it would be fine to use the sun protective oil before the retinol serum. Be sure to let me know how you like the products!

Okay I received my products about 4 days ago. Ive used the retinol and Vit C at night, much like you recommended jom. I didn't get the AA oil but got the sun protective oil instead. I applied it before the retinol. I agree with others about why you would put the oil first, but I find putting oil on moist skin and just a couple drops works well and seems to absorb really well too. Im thinking of keeping my retina A 3x a week so I don't mind a little buffering anyways so my skin doesn't go crazy dry or irritated. The textures are really nice and the oil is a bit "thicker" or richer upon first glance and feel, but if you apply it as recommended it doesn't feel thick at all...which Ive never felt with oils, except for argan oil which was the only oil I liked the feel of.

The eye serum is nice, it has more of a creamy runny serum like texture, so I like that its not really an oil.

I also got the kids sunscreen and thats nice too. A bit white looking and needs quite a bit of rubbing, but if I add some foundation its nice. Not sure if I'll give up my burnout sunscreen but we'll see its still early days.

Scent is nice and dissipates quickly. I just wish her tinted moisturiser had the same scent as the kids sunscreen. I find its not as strong. Maybe I got a bad batch...who knows.

So so far I like everything, I like the concept behind her products too ( you know natural and all), they are a bit pricey but if they work then hey what the heck.

Anyways thought I would let you know my 1st impressions. Very Happy
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
jom wrote:
dionie wrote:

Okay I received my products about 4 days ago. Ive used the retinol and Vit C at night, much like you recommended jom. I didn't get the AA oil but got the sun protective oil instead. I applied it before the retinol. I agree with others about why you would put the oil first, but I find putting oil on moist skin and just a couple drops works well and seems to absorb really well too. Im thinking of keeping my retina A 3x a week so I don't mind a little buffering anyways so my skin doesn't go crazy dry or irritated. The textures are really nice and the oil is a bit "thicker" or richer upon first glance and feel, but if you apply it as recommended it doesn't feel thick at all...which Ive never felt with oils, except for argan oil which was the only oil I liked the feel of.

The eye serum is nice, it has more of a creamy runny serum like texture, so I like that its not really an oil.

I also got the kids sunscreen and thats nice too. A bit white looking and needs quite a bit of rubbing, but if I add some foundation its nice. Not sure if I'll give up my burnout sunscreen but we'll see its still early days.

Scent is nice and dissipates quickly. I just wish her tinted moisturiser had the same scent as the kids sunscreen. I find its not as strong. Maybe I got a bad batch...who knows.

So so far I like everything, I like the concept behind her products too ( you know natural and all), they are a bit pricey but if they work then hey what the heck.

Anyways thought I would let you know my 1st impressions. Very Happy

Thanks dionie, I was wondering how you were liking the products. You're right about the scent of the regular sunscreen it is kind of medicinal. Thankfully her other products don't have that scent and are very pleasant smelling. I like her sunscreen but I like Suntegrity better so I have been using that. Please let me know how you're liking the products after you've been using them longer.

I also don't think using the oil before using the serum is an issue. The serum seems to penetrate the oil to me and the oil is fast absorbing it's not like an oil spill on your face that nothing else can get through.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone else tried this out? Any other updates?
thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again,

Just thought I would update my progress. I really wanted all these products to work but after using them for a little over a month all I've been getting is breakouts. At first I thought it was the sunscreen and stopped that....but still was getting pimples. I then stopped the sun protective oil and it wasn't as bad, I then cut out the Retinol and my skin had no breakouts at all. I used it last night again (retinol that is) and there pops one pimple this morning. I'm so upset as I thought I had found my HGs, They feel so nice on too and I like the concept behing her products. I definitely know its not purging as there's no way purging would last so long?... plus my skin is already adjusted to retinoids and Vit C, AHAs etc.

Anyways it must be a certain ingredient thats doing this...wish I knew what it was to avoid it.

Oh well never mind, I cant say I dont enjoy trying new products, cause I do Laughing But I must admit I will kepp using the vit C capsules. I think they're great and I'm pretty sure will be safe to use in regards to breakouts. I will definitely repurchase those. I did notice she has an adult acne line?? Wonder if thats good, but I'll have to look into the ingredients first.

How have you been doing jom or anyone else??
Take care all Smile
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 am      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
Hi again,

Just thought I would update my progress. I really wanted all these products to work but after using them for a little over a month all I've been getting is breakouts. At first I thought it was the sunscreen and stopped that....but still was getting pimples. I then stopped the sun protective oil and it wasn't as bad, I then cut out the Retinol and my skin had no breakouts at all. I used it last night again (retinol that is) and there pops one pimple this morning. I'm so upset as I thought I had found my HGs, They feel so nice on too and I like the concept behing her products. I definitely know its not purging as there's no way purging would last so long?... plus my skin is already adjusted to retinoids and Vit C, AHAs etc.

Anyways it must be a certain ingredient thats doing this...wish I knew what it was to avoid it.

Oh well never mind, I cant say I dont enjoy trying new products, cause I do Laughing But I must admit I will kepp using the vit C capsules. I think they're great and I'm pretty sure will be safe to use in regards to breakouts. I will definitely repurchase those. I did notice she has an adult acne line?? Wonder if thats good, but I'll have to look into the ingredients first.

How have you been doing jom or anyone else??
Take care all Smile

Hi dionie,

I am still loving all of my MVO products, especially the retinol serum. They are definitely HG for me. I'm so sorry they did not work out for you.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know when this will be available for purchase?

Dionie - is you skin prone to breakouts at all? Or does it take you awhile for your skin to adjust to new products? Thanks for your feedback.

I want to use Vitamin A (and this product), but am a little hesitant as Retin-A wrecked my skin. Took a year to recover from the redness. I am hoping more people who took advantage of the offer can chime in! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Does anyone know when this will be available for purchase?

Dionie - is you skin prone to breakouts at all? Or does it take you awhile for your skin to adjust to new products? Thanks for your feedback.

I want to use Vitamin A (and this product), but am a little hesitant as Retin-A wrecked my skin. Took a year to recover from the redness. I am hoping more people who took advantage of the offer can chime in! Smile

Erg retin A would definitely be stronger using it every night.Did you use it every night? MV retinol a really nice Retinol product. I actually found alternating the two was better and not as "harsh" as using retin A every night. I suppose you could do a 3 nightly roster. 2x retinol, 1x retinA? You know what they say start slow and work your way up. Personally I'm thinking that I'll just stick to my retin A for now but I do find it a little drying if I use it every night. Ive read some people take years for their skin to adjust.But I still have some of this product left. I might use it a couple nights a week and see if I still get break outs. Ill let you know if I do.

As for being prone to breakouts the answer is yes. I managed to get my skin under control with the use of AHAs/Retin A/ Vitamin C serums and antioxidant serums that I incorporated all into my routine. Thanks to EDS, people here really saved my skin. I've tried many products, some don't make me break out, others do. So its a bit hit and miss with me. Usually I know within a week of usage, but I usually stick it out longer in case its purging.

Thanks jom, glad its all working for you.Hopefully it will for most people.

Smile Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Laboratoire Dr Renaud ExCellience CellClock Cellular Youth Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz) Blinc The Rare Gem Palette (1.1 g x 12)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |