Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea! New at EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
oh wow! EDS has OSEA now. i don't know how I missed it! thank you EDS!
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Osea is finally here! Yay! I've been keeping watch for it for the past week or two. Thanks EDS!
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
YAY!!!! I TOTALLY blame avalange for this new * spam alert *!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
OMG!! I was lemming this line for so long, but being in Canada did not want to pay the extra duties,ect.
I love EDS (so does my cc, lol!!!!) Very Happy Laughing Thanks for the heads up!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Wow, this is very cool! I've never used OSEA, but keep hearing tons of good stuff from EDS members. How great that they finally carry it now! This'll probably be what convinces me to try it! Can any EDS folks confirm if you have samples available, too? Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
WOW, I've been wanting to try this brand since reading it here, but buying directly from them were a bit expensive---thanks EDS!

Are there any must-haves from Osea?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am so happy that EDS is selling it.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my... I've been eyeing this line for a while... this may just be the push over the edge I needed!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Having read so much of this brand from this forum and glad its here now.

When will green cream come?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
yay, yay yay!
resident osea expert and longtime user here, I'm proud that EDS is carrying this brand!

any questions, hopefully i can answer them to the best of my abilities, and honestly. Smile

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Avalange - can you tell me about the Osea Ocean Milk Cleanser? Description says fragrance free, is it really fragrance free? Also, I'm dry and looking for something that doesn't leave that tight/dry feeling. Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
yay, yay yay!
resident osea expert and longtime user here, I'm proud that EDS is carrying this brand!

any questions, hopefully i can answer them to the best of my abilities, and honestly. Smile

--avalange

What's your favorite in this line, Avalange? Which one do you recommend one should start with?
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
That's great to have OSEA here Very Happy Thanks EDS
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Crazy--
yes the milk is fragrance free and does not leave a film at all on the skin. it cleans really well and leaves the skin healthy-feeling--not tight and dry, not filmy at all. i use it every day. it also removes makeup.

i--what kind of products are you in the market in? i honestly love most all of them, and even when i stray from any one i always go back in the end. i've been using this brand since they launched at fred segal melrose in LA over 10 years ago...

i'd say the advanced protection cream is my hg moisturizer of all time....
but the cleansers are great, too.
the products are all VERY active and VERY concentrated, so i'd recommend getting samples or the sample kits first to try, esp. if you have sensitive skin!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:

i'd say the advanced protection cream is my hg moisturizer of all time....
but the cleansers are great, too.
the products are all VERY active and VERY concentrated, so i'd recommend getting samples or the sample kits first to try, esp. if you have sensitive skin!

--avalange

But the protection cream doesn't come with SPF, so do you use at daytime and add an sunscreen on top of it?
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, How can I miss this? I have been posting for this line to be carried by EDS, now its finally here. Well, I am going shopping now. Razz
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
what's everyone getting? I'm considering 'Eyes and Lips' and the 'Ocean Lotion'...the only thing that makes me hesitate about Ocean Lotion though is that it "helps maintain a sun tan", which I would never want (I'm don't want to have a tan, prefer to be pale- like Dita Von Teese)
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
displaced wrote:
what's everyone getting? I'm considering 'Eyes and Lips' and the 'Ocean Lotion'...the only thing that makes me hesitate about Ocean Lotion though is that it "helps maintain a sun tan", which I would never want (I'm don't want to tan, prefer to be pale- like Dita Von Teese)

I am going to get its algae masks, been eyeing the red and white ones, and also the Eyes and Lips.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Wonderful news! Thanks for adding it, EDS.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:27 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this brand before EDS. but the masks look interesting. I hope there is going to be a review soon. Very Happy
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:42 am      Reply with quote
hopemelody wrote:
I have never heard of this brand before EDS. but the masks look interesting. I hope there is going to be a review soon. Very Happy

There is a 10+ page long thread on Osea with many reviews of diff products in there. In you do a search for "Osea" you'll surely find it.
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:52 am      Reply with quote
oooo aaahhh

i'm eyeing the eyes & lips and ocean lotion.

glad to see osea on eds, finally!!!
makeupfiend
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Oh man! I literally JUST placed an Osea order through the Osea website! If I had held out even a few mere days, I could have gotten it through EDS! It is great news though - I've heard so many good things about this line and I'm eager for my items to get here! I got the travel pack so that I could try small versions of a few things.
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I went on a Osea scouting mission in Hong Kong to go and get the eye cream which is raved about,well Hong Kong no more, Great news Very Happy
havana8

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
hopemelody wrote:

There is a 10+ page long thread on Osea with many reviews of diff products in there. In you do a search for "Osea" you'll surely find it.

An alternative to the Search function is to go to the EDS store, click on Osea and then click on the link at the top that says "Osea on our Forum" which takes you to the directory where EDS has already grouped all the Osea topics/posts together. It's super convenient to look/read through. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |