Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

phytomer products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I want to try the phytomer line since i always see this product used in professional spa's. What are some good products from this line?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:03 am      Reply with quote
i really love the hydracontinue instant moisture for combination skin.
I've also tried the gentle cleansing milk, rose visage toner, purifying gommage exfoliant, and the eye mask.

I've liked all but I'm unsure about the rose toner. I love the smell, but I don't think it has done anything to improve my skin. Probably won't repurchase when I finish it off.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I also have a sample of the moisterizer and its great for normal/combo skin not geasy-I also use the Rose Visage Toner-I don't know that it does anything for the skin but it helps remove any traces of makeup that your cleanser left behind. I use the toner every day but usually once a week I use the SC Revitilizing Toner to get the dead skin off. Might try the Phytomer one

Hope this helps

skin: normal/sensitive sometimes t-zone 46yr old until 2/28
Mabsy

Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:38 am      Reply with quote
My favorite product from this range is the rose toner. I also really like the Gommage Marine exfoliant - it's one of those that you massage on your face and it balls off. Nice and gentle, but effective.

ps. Likewise, I don't think the rose toner does anything specific for your skin - few toners do IMO. It just serves to clean of any makeup/cleanser residue and perhaps even out the pH of the skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:50 am      Reply with quote
I really like the Phytomer Accept Neutralizing cleanser. It's creamy, but rinses off easily with warm water, and takes off all my foundation and sunscreen without a problem, and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft. It has a nice, gentle smell, not too strong. It's the best cleanser I've used in ages.

I have to admit I didn't like the Hydracontinue Instant Moisture cream, I felt it left a film on my face. I didn't like the Hydracontinue Nourishing Serum either (for the same reason). Other people seem to like the Instant Moisture cream a lot, so it's probably just that it didn't suit my particular skin (if it's of any interest, I have combination skin prone to reddening and mild rosacea).

Cheers Smile
Yulia
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Yulia, it might be because you live in a very warm climate. I doubt I'll be able to use the instant moisture cream during the summer here...but in the winter and in-between months it's been quite good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lianne, I still have the Instant Moisture cream in my products-I-don't-use-anymore-and-don't-know-what-to-do-with drawer, so maybe I'll revisit it when the weather gets colder (it's coming to the end of summer here in Australia, of course Very Happy ).

Cheers Smile
Yulia
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I love the Phytomer Purifying Gel Cleanser, I rank it right up there with my Decleor Cleansing Gel and/or Yonka Nettoyant Gel cleanser.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
i love the peeling vegetal exfoliator cream it leaves my skin silky smooth. it was recommended by some of my friends. it's really worth trying, being one of my weekly indulge.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
this line looks really interesting with sooo many things to chooose from. Also the prices are reasonable Exclamation Exclamation

any recommendations for good products from this line?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
My favourite Phytomer products are:

1. Rosee Visage Face Dew - The rose water as mentioned in earlier posts. It completes the cleansing and leaves my skin dewy soft. You can also chill it and use as it to compress the eyes. It helps to soothe puffiness.

2. Peeling Vegetal - Exfoliates gently yet effectively. It leaves the skin soft and radiant.

3. HydraContinue Moisture Quench Mask - This is 1 of the best moisturising Mask. Moisture deeply and yet it doesn't leave a greasy film after you rinse off the mask.

4. Gentle Cleansing Milk - I like this because it cleanses thoroughly and doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin.

Other products worth trying out are:

1. Purifying Cleansing Gel
2. HydraContinue Moisturising Base Skin Cream
3. Purifying Mask
4. Lift Contour
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 am      Reply with quote
wow Jolin........those were some of the things that caught my eye.

is the brightening/whitening products in the line any good?

are you currently using the products?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the WhitEclat range which has been replaced by the new whitening range. The Whitening Cleansing Milk is great. As for the new range, I haven't try them.

I actually like to try new things... Hence, I only have Rosee Visage, Peeling Vegetal & Moisture Quench Mask left in my drawer at this moment. These are the must-have for me.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
hi Jolin, do you purchase your phytomer products from EDS?...........i tried looking for the rose visage but was not able to find it on EDS.........there is the Face Dew lotion there

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
hi Jolin, do you purchase your phytomer products from EDS?...........i tried looking for the rose visage but was not able to find it on EDS.........there is the Face Dew lotion there

The Face Dew Lotion and the Rose Visage are the same products, I believe.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
oh kool i just had a look again at the face dew lotion and you are right on the bottle it says rose visage Laughing . thnx

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
hey is there a product similar to like rose visage toner? It sounds really good but i would also prefer something without castor oil........i mean with talk relating castor oil to increased in hair growth Exclamation

thnx

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no another lemming. What would be the best for someone with rosacea and reactive skin? I might have to a few products.
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the Accept Soothing Skin Cream & Accept Neutralizing Cleanser before. Both are very good for my sensivite & reactive skin. But since I'm not using a lot of Phytomer products nowadays, I'm not sure whether they've come out with new products.

Talk about this, I've gotta check out the Phytomer website... Haha...
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
This line sound interesting. I will try it.
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 am      Reply with quote
I like the Phytomer SeaTonic SeaTonic Toning Bust Gel
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen so often Phytomer this brand and did not pay much attention. Until this day or two, the reviews caught my eyes. Then,it occurs to me that I have some Phytomer sample on hand. So, I have Hydra-Original Thirs-Relief Melting Cream, I think it was Instant Moisture before. I tried last night. Wow, it goes on so nicely without being greasy and keep skin hydrated. I normally would have moisture serum before cream, then I skipped the serum in order to check how moisturizing the cream can offer. It does pretty well. I guess now I would like to pick a few items from this line.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I like the phytomer rose toner Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) PSF Pure Skin Formulations Retinol Nano Lotion (30 ml / 1 floz) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |