Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

best products for smile lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
evelin
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
i know that there have been posts about products to reduce smile line but i can there so many posts that i have decided to open a new one.
i am 30 and for the past year i can see 2 solid lines around my lips that i notice getting bigger and more visible....i am afraid that in few years i will look like an old lady Sad ....I am using Epidermx and carmelia oilfor the past 6months..i have seen wonderful results in skin tone and overall texture of my skin..and i love these product.
Please help to find something for the smile lines...
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am a lot older then you but I can relate big time. Back in June I had lost 20 lbs. My face looked awful. I believe we start getting smile lines from the start of loss of elasticity. Therefore, when I lost the weight my skin got flabby and those smile lines were deep. I started using the AlphaDerma and Skin Prep and all I can say is I have pretty darn good firm skin now. The AlphaDerma has the Argireline to relax fine lines and wrinkles but I feel that the other ingredients did the trick for me. The Elastin, Collagen, DMAE, Soy, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vit. C Ester and sun protection of 15. Over the Mineral Prep (promotes cell energy) AlphaDerma is awesome.

Vit C I also have recently added to my skin care routine. I upped my vit. C to CS RX+. You would be very wise using a good vitamin C serum.

Oh, yes I am a sales rep. in MA for Janson Beckett but giving you my honest review.

Winnie
JB
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Winnie

What is your opinion of all the ampoules Janson sells? Do you recommend them - or are the basics enough (alpha + prep etc.)?

Linda
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
ok. For someone that just turned 30 and I have one smile line and another coming in right smack in the middle of my forehead Laughing what do I use? What is the brand of Vit C that I should get and where do you fit it into your routine?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
...and from someone who is not a Janson-Beckett rep Laughing - I agree totally with Winnie...if you are looking for an immediate lift around the mouth area then I think that ADCE is excellent. IMO, the nose to mouth lines are more difficult to address than the number 11s Mad ....having said that, if you want to really try to dimish them (without actually plumping them out with perlane injections) - then I think ADCE would be a great product to try.
Pudoodles
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
linda123 wrote:
Winnie

What is your opinion of all the ampoules Janson sells? Do you recommend them - or are the basics enough (alpha + prep etc.)?

Linda

The Ampules are a great treat. I love to use them under a mask. The Eyelid Ampules give a nice lift and firming to your eye. One box will last a year. Shock But, AlphaDerma CE, and Prep are my two favorite skincare items ever. I don't need anything else. Recently I ran out of the Okusil. I have been using the Alpha Derma over the Prep around my eyes and love it. Honestly the basics have all you need in them. Layer too many products can defeat the purpose of a good skin care routine.

Winnie
jannice

Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:29 am      Reply with quote
*spam removed by Mabsy*
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Winnie, from what age is it fine to use AlphaDerma CE and Prep? Thank you!

Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Gehwol Gerlavit Moor Vitamin Cream - Facial Care (75 ml / 2.6 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |