Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

St.Tropez Self Tanner is a gift from the Gods
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Rebekah

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:10 am      Reply with quote
I have to say this product is fantastic. I had used it before when I was living abroad in Ireland, where most every female is obsessed with being tanned. As a result of using products that dont live up to their claims, many girls walk around looking a rather distressed shade of orange. The St. Tropez Mousse is absolutely beautiful, in fact I can not say enough good things about this product. I told my friends in Canada all about it, and ordered it to use on a friend for her wedding. I ended up using it on not only the bride before the wedding, but all the bridesmaids as well, and they were so impressed with the deep bronzed shade that they got after 1 use, that 3 of them ordered it online that night. This is the the best solution for TANorexics such as myself. I no longer have to use a sunbed, and age my skin to get the same great results.!!
Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
In the UK I can't believe the amount of self-tanning goes on, way more obsessed than the girls in Canada. I didn't get on with St Tropez, it was too dark for me. However, I am in love with the cheap and cheerful Jergens Natural GLow!
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I was wondering if this has the usual tanning cream odor?

TIA!
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
It's the BEST self tanner out there! I've tried them all.. It's pricy, but oh so worth it..
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sold. I think I will purchase. I want something that will dry fast and have little to smell.

I read the blurb on EDS shopping site and it sounded good! It'll be on my next shopping list! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut V15 Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |