Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Orlane B21 Extreme Line Reducing Lip Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried this yet? I hear a lot of you ladies have gotten fine results with Estee Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate for fine lines around the lips, but was wondering if there are other good products out there. thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I would also be interested in some feedback about this - Tried the Estee Lauder product but it didnt do much for me.......
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Scottish-- Confused i ordered the estee lauder lip perfectionist, waiting for it to come, but now i am skeptical because you didn't like the results. oh well. just gonna wait and see how it works for my mum then.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Think maybe my lines are too deep - almost like cuts for any type of cream to cover them up.. Looks like surgery is the only way to get rid of them............
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Scottishjuls wrote:
Think maybe my lines are too deep - almost like cuts for any type of cream to cover them up.. Looks like surgery is the only way to get rid of them............

I'm in the same boat as you unfortunately. Let me know if you find anything that works!
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 do you smoke? I dont know what has caused mines I do smoke but not heavily and look around at other people my age and no one has lines like I have..... Had restylane 3 times, tried Renova, chemical peels and none of that worked either... Dont know what to try next......... Sad
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
No I don't smoke and never have. AND on top of that I think I'm WAY too young to have these...29! I know it's not 21 but still, I don't know anyone my age that has these either. The only thing I can think mine might be from is cheek biting. I have a bad habit of it although I'm doing better. Are the lines from smoking supposed to be from the motion (puckering) or from the smoke? I assume a combination, but I feel for me it has to be motion since I don't smoke.

I've used lip balm my entire life and never let my lips get dry, so I don't know why these would be so bad on me. I have about 4-5 "cuts" on my top line, none that are noticeable on the bottom though. I've never tried fillers although I have been looking into them lately because I'm getting desperate. I'm hoping the baby quasar will help too.
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
What is baby quasar?

Yes I think the puckering is what makes the lines, though I have noticed my daughter who is only 10 has faint lines in exactly the same places as I do so maybe some of it is in the genes!

Also think mines are maybe due to sun damage, bad diet etc etc.........

Somebody mentioned lips2kiss.com, I looked on the site and the stuff seems pretty interesting, would like to hear from someone who has tried any of it...........
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes, how did I forget about sun damage! I used to tan in tanning beds regularly so I did it to myself. I'm extremely pale and thought that was the only way I could look "normal". Rolling Eyes

Check out Katee's post on the Product Reviews forum for the photorejuvination device. That's where I first learned (and subsequently became obsessed) with the Baby Quasar. I'll warn you that your wallet may be in for it!
gpence
5% products discount

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I want to thank everyone on this forum for the wonderful advice and detailed information. I have had GREAT results from many of the products and think it is time that I give some feedback in return.

I have used the Orlane B21 Extreme Line Reducing Lip Care for over 5 years. I think it is a wonderful product and have not found anything that compares to it. I do not have deep lines, however I am 58 years young and do have wrinkles and sometimes chapped lips. The product is a light lotion and a little goes a long way. Even when my lips are VERY rough, they are baby soft after applying the Orlane product. I use it every morning before I apply my lipstick.

I know that this is not an inexpensive product, however a bottle lasts me about a year. That takes a little of the sting out of the cost.

Thank you again for being such a wealth of information!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the Orlane B21 Extreme Line Reducing Lip Care for my mother-in-law since she wanted something for little lines around her lips. I did notice that the lines were much better after she started using it. Of course it didn't perform a miracle and make her 70 year old skin look like a 40 year old, but she was happy with the results.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am also interestd in this product and wondered if anyone else had used it.
I did a search and not many things came up.
Thanks.
Emma x
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
gpence wrote:

I know that this is not an inexpensive product, however a bottle lasts me about a year. That takes a little of the sting out of the cost.

Ouch, you can say that again. Sometimes the prices these company's charge just send me thru the roof.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
gpence wrote:

Ouch, you can say that again. Sometimes the prices these company's charge just send me thru the roof.

The lip stuff is $85 on EDS (I think) and that is a lot if it doesn't get results.
I'm hoping to get a few more reviews before spending that sort of money.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I am also hoping to get a few more reviews before spending that much money. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Gehwol Gerlavit Moor Vitamin Cream - Facial Care (75 ml / 2.6 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |