Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Oh yeah.....Revitalash works!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 am      Reply with quote
I'm about 6 wks into my use of Revitalash and my lashes are definitely longer. Wow! The only negative for me is I have dry eyes, and I have found that my eyes are even dryer since using it. I might have to stop using it for a while and let my eyes recover, then begin again in a few months. Has anyone gone on an every other day maintainence schedule?
nubajelly
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:47 am      Reply with quote
That's great! I've been using it for only a few days but glad that someone is getting the results. I hope I don't problems with dry eyes because I already have allergies which give me itchy eyes, and I have to make sure I don't rub my eyes after I put RL on.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad it's working for you. It took way more than 6 weeks for me to see tiny results.. Rolling Eyes
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'm approaching my 3 months mark....some lashes have doubled...some stayed where they were...noted new lashes. Got a few that curl sideways. So strange. My bottom lashes are much longer and also thicker. I do get the red and dry eyes from using it.
LL
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Revitalash for about 2 months and I am experiencing the same things as bkkgirl: some lashes have doubled while others have stayed the same length. I have a hard time curling my lashes because the lashes that have doubled have also curled to the side in some way. What are you doing about the odd lashes bkkgirl?
lonevoice
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'm close to the end of my one tube of the original JM, which I've stretched out by using it every few days. I LOVE this stuff! I've been hoping hoping hoping that carekate's lush lash would be ready to try before I run out of my JM. But it looks like I may need to get some Revitalash in the meantime. Glad to hear that it works for some people.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
LL wrote:
I have been using Revitalash for about 2 months and I am experiencing the same things as bkkgirl: some lashes have doubled while others have stayed the same length. I have a hard time curling my lashes because the lashes that have doubled have also curled to the side in some way. What are you doing about the odd lashes bkkgirl?

Hi LL,
I have not done anything to these odd lashes. I don't know what to do with them actually. They don't look too bad, so I try not to pay too much attention to them. It's more annoying than anything else. Then I just drool when I see other girls' or guys' lashes that are lush and long. lol
C
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Me too.. the outer lashes are longer than the rest of my eyelashes.. Confused But I still get fallouts with RL, and my eyes seem more dry, and I get more crusty nasty eye boogars every morning when I wake up! I need CareKate's Lush Lash! Crying or Very sad
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
MG, are you taking your fish oil?

Do a search on dry eye in the Lounge. It came up as a topic in the last two weeks, I think. The thread title was about having things inserted/implanted into your tear ducts.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I'm tempted! Surprised
JohnitoZ

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Revitalash for about 8 weeks now. I notice a slight improvement in my eyelash length, I think. Any improvement is good, but I haven't noticed anything like the dramatic results I've seen here. I'm not even sure that the slight improvement isn't just wishful thinking.

I'm hoping my lashes are either stubborn or just late bloomers. Or maybe I got a bad batch of the stuff. I bought it off eBay from someone with hundred percent feedback, but one never knows for sure.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Alibabka...yes, I take EPA Omega-3's everyday, but it doesn't help. I've even had my tear ducts permanently sealed (cauterized.) My eyes are still dry especially when I wake up in the morning. I can't splash water on my face fast enough!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |