Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Revitalash....It's been 2 months+ for most users...read on
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I've been using it for 2 months (10 weeks)....I haven't got to the wow factor yet. I think my lashes might be trying to get used to RL since I used JM for 9 months before that. Also I have had a lot of shedding in this transition...i hope after all the JM lashes fall that I will start seeing more improvement...i haven't given up yet! One eye is getting there and the other eye just started loosing many....so another month or so i would think until i start seeing improvment. Does this make any sense to anyone...correct me if I don't sound like what I am talking about! LOL DOES ANYONE KNOW IF RL HAS THE SAME INGREDIENTS AS THE OLD JM?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Very interesting. I'm starting to think the ingredient they had to take out took the POW out of JM & Revitalash.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Momtwin, both Carekate and Tangal believe that RL has pretty much the same active as the old JM. If that's the glaucoma meds, then I'm getting all the right kinds of reactions (i.e. side effects) that were posted by the FDA re: a certain glaucoma meds. I respect both Carekate's and Tangal's opinions. I don't have any actual proof or written declaration from RL, but my instinct is that Carekate and Tangal are right. Therefore, I cut back on the amount of RL I applied, and made sure I did not overdo it to avoid any dripping inside my eyes, which was causing the severe dryness and red eyes.

I started RL on Jan 4. My lashes are also longer, but not WOW. Maybe my results are slower as I started out with really short and sparse lashes. I do have a few corner lashes that are super long like 1.2 cm. The rest are about 9 mm. I also have short ones that I think are new lashes.

I am looking forward to Carrie's Lush Lash serum. I have not seen her post here lately, and hope she's doing ok.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this about 2 months as well and my lashes are definitely MUCH longer. I had long lashes to begin with and actually purchased this because I wanted to fill them out. Unfortunately I haven't noticed the fullness increasing yet, but at least I can see it working on the length!
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
For me the same: I definitely got longer lashes, I hope too I will get more lashes, so it will fill out nicely. For now I'm happy, it looks very pretty with mascara and curler.
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I really can tell the difference. They are much longer and fuller. I haven't had any irratation, yet. I had been putting singe false eyelashes on for a couple of months before getting the RL and of course I ended up pulling some of my lashes out. The other day I was curling my eyelashes and thought I had left one on. Nope it was my own beautiful really long eylash that I pulled right out. I now need that miracle eyelash curling.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't been using the Revitalash every night. Actually, I've been using it quite sparingly. But I have noticed more lashes and slightly more length. And this is with using 2-3 times/week. Add the Tarte eyelash curler to that, and it's quite a nice difference!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
When I was putting on Ardell today, I noticed some of my lashes are half as long as the longer lashes. I am not sure if they are new growths, or if they're my original lashes that have not caught up. If it's the latter, it shows me that RL has already doubled my original lash length. If it's the first assumption (new growths), then it's cool that I got a ton of new lashes.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:26 am      Reply with quote
momtwin1998 wrote:
One eye is getting there and the other eye just started loosing many....
I noticed the same thing happening to me in February: it seemed like I was shedding more lashes than “normal” and I couldn’t figure out why because I hadn’t changed anything in my routine (i.e.: no new mascara causing a bad reaction) until it finally dawned on me that I had been using “super strength” eyelash growth serums (i.e.: original formula JMAIE and then my Lush Lash) for exactly one year and the growth cycle of my lashes had finally become synchronized so that all of the individual lashes were growing at the same rate and time so that when it came time for the old lash hairs to be shed and new ones to grow in. I’m pretty sure that anyone else that’s been using JMAIE, RevitaLash or my lash growth serum for an extended period of time (i.e.: 12+ months) will experience the same phenomena so don’t be surprised or alarmed when it happens.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I've been using RL for almost a month (just a few days till), and I notice that some lashes are long, mostly the ones in the middle. I'm not seeing fuller lashes yet.

I'm also using it on the bottom lashes and those are definitely longer.
galtx
5% products discount

Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
The RL has made my lashes a little plumper. Length hasn't been a problem for me, but they seemed not to be as full as I would like them before I started using it.

I haven't noticed any new eyelashes, but I haven't experienced any fallout, either...just better texturized lashes. Because I do have some eyelid irritation, though, I only use it every other night and have been doing so for about 1-1/2 months. I'm still debating with myself as to the repurchase question.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love this stuff! I was a virgin user before RL and I've not really shed. I had one tiny spot on the bottom that was less dense but no real bald spot. A client today said "Wow, are your lashes long." She's ordering some today. LOL. I didn't have midgy lashes to begin with so maybe that's why I'm getting the WOW factor.

kimberly
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Serum Line Lifting Transformation (30 ml / 1 oz) Priori Minerals LCA fx110 Gentle Cleanser (180 ml / 6 fl oz) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |