Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Wild Sage Botanicals - all natural herbal skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I know, For an all natural line, yes the prices are amazing, and they are in colorado, which is where i am, so maybe I could even buy locally! I emailed her to see if there is anywhere in Denver to purchase, I only saw boulder on the website. I am def going to try some things - probably the toner, and the cherry serum, and the cleanser. Oh and that blemish stuff - the clear skin one.
I will update when I do. I have a lot of products right now, but when I run out I am going to give this line a try. I mainly use SUki now, which I love, but is very expensive. And these ingredients do seem comparable.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi amylola,

I read somewhere that some have bought her products at a local healthfood store so i am sure there should be a few locations in colorado. looking forward to your updates!

Kristen

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I saw that it is sold at vitamin cottage in boulder, and we have a bunch of v.c. here in denver, but they do not carry the line. I was there yesterday! I am so tempted to order now, but my husband busted me yesterday for having so many products so I guess I'll have to wait. If I can find a place intown then I will definitely try out a few things. The almond cleanser looks great. I will def. update - let me know if you end up ordering anything!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
amylola, LOL, me too! I have so much stuff but since i have been paying more attention to my chest and bust area and applying serums and moisturizers there, i have been using my products up faster so i don't feel so bad. plus at these prices, i think i am ok Laughing.

I have the sour cherry serum and geranium rose lotion on order so they should be coming this week, i will definitely let you know how i like them.

Kristen~

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
the prices are pretty good aren't they???

Which is exactly why I didn't mind paying 15.75 for shipping Laughing
Plus, the euro/dollar ratio is very good for us Europeans, so all in all it's not that expensive.
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Kristen, Can't wait to hear about the cherry serum, it sounds awesome!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
amylola, i know, that is why i couldn't resist Laughing, will definitely let you know when it arrives.

Kristen ~

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
ok, yay my order came!

I immediately took out the rose geranium lotion and pumped it out and slathered it on my face. i can tell i am going to love this stuff! it is sooo pure.

i can't wait to try the cherry serum tonight!

Kristen Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
ooooohhhh kristen, definitely update. What is the consistency of the lotion - is it more oily or creamy?
I placed an order, but through the mail, via her website, so I am assuming it may take a while. I got the almond cleanser, the rose toner, the rose lavender lotion, the wild cherry serum and the jojoba eye cream. I can't wait to try.
I am hoping this line would be my HG since it's so affordable!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
ok, yay my order came!

I immediately took out the rose geranium lotion and pumped it out and slathered it on my face. i can tell i am going to love this stuff! it is sooo pure.

i can't wait to try the cherry serum tonight!

Kristen Smile

Kristen:
I am happy you got your order
can't wait to know about cherry serum.
Thanks for update!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi amylola,

The rose geranium lotion has a really nice consistency actually. It is a runny lotion, a little oily. I have been using creams lately and forgot how much i like lotions since they are faster to apply. I think i am in love with the rose geranium smell. i have been toning with rose geranium hydrosol from GoW and now combined with this moisturizer, i am in heaven.

amylola, you ended up ordering a lot! Laughing i guess you convinced your husband somehow Smile.

Hi lotus,

I tried the cherry serum last night. my skin has been irritated the last couple days which is strange for me since i haven't had sensitive skin in a long time so i have been moisturizing with shea + camellia oil only, but of course when the wild sage stuff came, i broke my routine and tried the lotion and the serum. Glad i did though, i got zero irritation from the serum and the lotion. Garima the maker says the chokecherries in the serum is an awesome natural exfoliator and she's right, no dry cheeks for me this morning! the serum is an oily serum but absorbs into the skin well but i think i am only going to use this at night.

I am gonna have to write a review after sufficient time.

she keeps her products in really nice blue cobalt glass bottles and i can't get over how nice the ingredients are! really really natural and she even provides a list of where her other ingredients come from if she doesn't grow them herself. i still expect her to charge much more for her products (ahem, like rosa y fruta--expensive for a natural product!)

You ladies gotta tell me what you think when your orders arrive ok?

Kristen Smile

5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
how long do those things last after you open the jar?
valkyrie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
My order was sent out today Very Happy
The shipping cost was 3 dollars less than what Apothena had estimated and they refunded that. I'm very impressed with their CS!
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Kristen - Haha no he does not know about it, hopefully I can hide the bottles well!
I am so glad you are loving everything, can't wait myself!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
valkyrie wrote:
The shipping cost was 3 dollars less than what Apothena had estimated and they refunded that. I'm very impressed with their CS!

valkyrie,the shpping cost was so nice!how must the amount that you have make an order?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
lingge--i think they last quite a while actually, a few months. Her products contain essential oils, which in themselves help preserve a product and also grapefruit seed extract. Also jojoba oil which is a main ingredient is a carrier oil that last quite a while.

valkyrie--how nice of apothena! i have only heard the highest compliments for their customer service and products.

amylola--LOL. the bottles are a bright blue cobalt!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:17 am      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
valkyrie wrote:

valkyrie,the shpping cost was so nice!how must the amount that you have make an order?

I ordered the cherry serum and the lavender rose moisturiser, so only two bottles in total, but they are heavy so the shipping cost is relatively high.
valkyrie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:53 am      Reply with quote
I received my order last Thursday! It should have been here a lot sooner, but apparently the people at my local post office had forgotten they had my parcel still lying around... Doubt

The lavender rose moisturiser is great, just what I need for the warmer weather! It is a very light moisturiser with a texture like aloe vera gel, that is easily absored into the skin and doesn't leave you shiny like some moisturisers do.

The cherry serum also absorbs into the skin very well. I use this at night before my Mountain Rose Herbs facial oil, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't follow with a cream moisturiser instead. We'll see how it goes!

The lovely people at Apothena's also sent me samples of Wild Sage Botanicals' rose hazel toner, which I have yet to try, and a rosemary foot cream by Talulah Natural Skincare, which I love. It's very thick, so you only need a little bit, and it has a very soft but not oily finish.

Apothena's now sell sample packs of Wild Sage Botanicals products, by the way Very Happy
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted,valkyrie,any update for this skin care Smile Question
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:08 am      Reply with quote
sorry i have been away from EDS for a while. here is the update:

first of all, the cherry serum and the geranium lotion are way too fragrant for me, even if it is natural.

My facial skin actually developed an allergic reaction to both the serum and the lotion so i had to quit using them for a while. i tried again a couple weeks later after my skin had calmed down, but the same results occurred. i think my skin, like my nose, just doesn't like products that are infused with too many essential oils and herbs.

saying that, i have been using the serum and the lotion for my arms, neck, chest, and bust and the skin there is not irritated at all.

the serum and lotion are both a little greasy but do sink in after a little bit.

i think it's a great deal still for the price i paid and the amount i received. the bottles are really nice quality. my facial skin just wasn't used to and couldn't adjust to such an infusion of natural EOs and stuff.

if you like herby smelling products, wild sage products may be for you.

i hope that helps Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm still using the lavender rose moisturiser daily without any problems. There's been no notable improvement in the condition of my skin, but since it's fairly good to begin with, that's not surprising. I love that this lotion is completely natural and I think it is definitely worth trying.

I haven't used the cherry serum enough to be able to say if it works or not. I like its consistency, but I'm using a facial oil at night atm and I feel this would be better underneath a cream. Also, I fear I might be overloading my skin using both (I have combo skin). I may use the serum on its own when the facial oil runs out.

Overall, I think Wild Sage Botanicals' prices are very reasonable, considering the amount you get and the quality of the products. I will be trying more things next time I order!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |