Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Doctor Babor Lifting RX Collagen Serum (4 bottles of net 3/16 fl. oz each) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Pro-Derm HA Plumping  Serum (30 ml)
New formulated Revitalash users....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Anyone using it? If so, are ya getting good results? Just curious and I'm sure a lot of people are! Please comment.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be interested to know too!

Since all the wonder lash serums (Jan Marini as well) seemed to have been reformulated, I had no idea what's the best bet!
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using one of the newer Revitalash formulations but I think they have maybe changed it again or are going to change it again. Anyway, I bought mine in either October or November of last year and it has worked wonderfully. My lashes are noticeably longer plus there are more of them. I am extremely happy with my results and bought a second tube to have ready when this one runs out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks mamawalnut! Just curious, any idea why it's going to be reformulated again? Razz
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:51 am      Reply with quote
It's hard to keep up with it all but from what I can recall, it was reformulated one time when all the Jan Marini controversy started to try and get into compliance even though Revitalash wasn't targeted as heavily as JM. Something in my memory thinks this reformulation might have been something minor like just changing the packaging or ingredients listing but I might be wrong. But sometime in December the Revitalash website stated that they were going to go through another reformulation and they stopped selling their current stock. I don't know if they're selling the new stuff yet or not. I'm not much help but maybe somebody who has kept up with it better than I have will chime in here with more info.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Just got my ReVitalash today..Will check back in a couple of weeks with an update.
LL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I bought my first tube of revitalash sometime in the summer of 2007 and repurchased a second tube in Jan. 2008. The second tube definitely hasn't rendered the same results. Boo.
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:13 am      Reply with quote
LL wrote:
I bought my first tube of revitalash sometime in the summer of 2007 and repurchased a second tube in Jan. 2008. The second tube definitely hasn't rendered the same results. Boo.

Drat! Was worried that would be the case!
LL
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
beeb wrote:
LL wrote:

Drat! Was worried that would be the case!

I'm just as dissappointed. The first tube gave me absolutely beautiful lashes.
oimachi
5% products discount

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 am      Reply with quote
I am also using Revitalash. It has given me very good results. My lashes are longer and look fuller, however, the product doesn't curl my lashes, I have to curl them before I put on mascara. But I am thinking of trying out a different brand when this one is finished.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I used the original formula RL with excellent results, although it did make the veins in my eyelids very red. I'm now using Enormous (Massive) Lash. My lashes have grown even longer and much thicker. Got photos of RL and comparing them with ones I have taken since using EL the results are outstanding. Totally non-irritating as well.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ecrinal-Eyelash-Formula_W0QQitemZ170202219564QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36410QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

This one is worth a look. Of course it doesn't have the 'prostaglandin', but the other ingredients are wonderful for promoting the 'conditions' that will contribute to the growth of healthy brows + lashes..

Main ingredients are:

castor oil
horse main extract
silica

The cheapest price I found for ya'll is $18.48 at the ebay link provided above.

The following search words on google, will give you more results: "Ecrinal" and "Eyelashes"

Kassy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.ahbeautysecrets.com/5ANP.htm

Interesting read about Ecrinal (horse mane extract).

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Luciana
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Revitalash for 8 months. I have used both, the original and the new formula: the new one during the first 4 months and the old one for the last 4 months. They both work for me. I find them equally effective. I started to see results after about 2 months of using the new formula. No change when I switched to the original formula. None of them was irritating to my eyes. I am losing lashes from time to time, but it is not as bad as some users reported. Not all my lashes fall off at the same time and not to the point of having bald spots.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I have use one month and getting perfect results. really really so great
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Essential Corrective Complex (10 ml / 0.34 floz) Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |