Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bioelements Remineralist Daily Moisture (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Vivier Vit C Serum is better than Cellex-C vs ISC (IMHO)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone heard of ferulic acid? Apparently it enhances the performance of Vit C in serums and creams.
Regular use of ferulic acid reduces fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin; increases the elasticity and resilience of the skin; repairs UV-induced skin damage and skin aging; stimulates collagen and elastin production.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
essq2w3e4r wrote:
Aiva wrote:
which Vivier vit.C serum are you talking about?

I am currently using Vivier Vitamin-C IDS™ High Potency Serum 20 (30 ml)

I am using the same one also.

Hi Skincare,

I am currently using Obagi 10% on my face. My skin is not irritated in any way by the 10% formula. Can I progress to 20%?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 am      Reply with quote
everella,

You can go up if you want to and maybe you will have to use it every other day to start. It all depends on how sensitive your skin is. It can depend if you move it up to 20 just before you go on your period. You might get a reaction...it would be best to start after and if your skin is really sensitive, maybe wait until fall? Because of the sunlight (but the whole point of vitamin C is to firm, lighten and help assist protect your skin). Obagi is a really, really good skin care line. Some doctors even sell this brand.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
everella,

You can go up if you want to and maybe you will have to use it every other day to start. It all depends on how sensitive your skin is. It can depend if you move it up to 20 just before you go on your period. You might get a reaction...it would be best to start after and if your skin is really sensitive, maybe wait until fall? Because of the sunlight (but the whole point of vitamin C is to firm, lighten and help assist protect your skin). Obagi is a really, really good skin care line. Some doctors even sell this brand.

Thank you Skincare. Having read other threads on vitC serum, I'm considering changing to Vivier.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 am      Reply with quote
everella wrote:
Skincare wrote:
everella,

Thank you Skincare. Having read other threads on vitC serum, I'm considering changing to Vivier.

Your Welcome Very Happy
Pan
5% products discount

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just order some Cellex C on TSC today for very good price. I will have to see how it do for my skin.
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I agree! I have used Cellex-C and Skin Medica and I prefer Vivier due to the thicker texture. I also finally saw the glow that people mentioned when I switched to Vivier!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
VC always means dry to the skin, how about Vivier VC?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 am      Reply with quote
rcascone wrote:
I agree! I have used Cellex-C and Skin Medica and I prefer Vivier due to the thicker texture. I also finally saw the glow that people mentioned when I switched to Vivier!

I am glad that you noticed the glow to your skin! That makes me so happy and it's a bonus that it will help maintain your skin firmness.

Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
essq2w3e4r wrote:
I haven't used Cellex C for years so I checked the prices on EDS...and you're right, Vivier is actually cheaper! Amazing! I think Viver is much much better...okay, I am starting to sound like a salesperson from Vivier Smile I just love this product.

According to EDS store, Vivier C serum is $135. That sounds expensive to me. Is there a trial size?
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Ever since I heard of Viview C serum, I've just seen people loving it....

It's really something to try.... Very Happy
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:01 am      Reply with quote
effective vit C products are always expensive...
Dannaadd
5% products discount

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I agree with nevava, sounds really expensive. I wonder what age it is most effective to use.
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
essq2w3e4r wrote:
I haven't used Cellex C for years so I checked the prices on EDS...and you're right, Vivier is actually cheaper! Amazing! I think Viver is much much better...okay, I am starting to sound like a salesperson from Vivier Smile I just love this product.

According to EDS store, Vivier C serum is $135. That sounds expensive to me. Is there a trial size?

I just ordered my second bottle at $110 even though I still have 1/4 left of my first bottle. With the 25% discount from EDS, it's a steal Smile

Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |