Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Received my RevitaLash last night - Will post results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Just a quick note to let you all know I got my RevitaLash last night, and started using it already. I took a picture of my lashes before I started my first application. Hmm...I could not see that I have any lashes in the picture. It was ridiculous. I took front and side pictures. I also measured and found that my top lashes are about 5-6 mm right now. Is this considered super short? I couldn't measure my bottom lashes. They're too short.

Oh I don't know how to post pictures when I post a message. If anyone knows how, please let me know. I can't post pics unless I know how to do so. haha
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I got mine yesterday. I started last night. Less irritation so far than the JMarini. I'm done with JMarini. I keep you posed on the results...hopefully no fallouts like JM as given me. Dawn

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is my new "I want" item. I'll look forward to your reviews & updates!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping I have mine by Saturday. Can't wait to hear what you all think.

kimberly
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to hearing your results. I am so tempted to buy this one!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
I still want to know how to post pictures! Could someone please help?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse,

Open up an account with photobucket, and then when you uplaod your pictures, on the right hand side, it will give you information as to the url addresses and image tags. Simply cut and paste either the imag tag or the url in its entirety into your post, and voila!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Avalange,
Thank you! What is Photobucket? Is this the same as Yahoo Photos? If so, perhaps I can just paste the URL link from my Yahoo Photos? Or is Photobucket something proprietary to EDS?

Thank you.
Cherisse
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
For those of us just starting on the RevitaLash, did you take a before picture? Did you measure your lashes? Please let me know. I really want to try to get real-life results on this product.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Also, I would like to know if everyone is using it both AM and PM like me. Thank you.
pinky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Got mine last night; will officially commence the experiment tonight. No digital camera, dammit! I'll just have to "remember" what my lashes were like -- sure, just like I "remembered" what colour that lipstick was that I wanted to repurchase and then came home with a completely different shade. Rolling Eyes
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I have been using my RevitaLash for 2 days now, and I put it on once in the AM and once in the PM. I noticed today that my eyelids looked red like I put on some red eyeshadow. There's no swelling that I could tell. Am I overdoing it? Anyone else has this same reaction?
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse, I answered your email already, but I wanted to post here too. Use the product as instructed. If the redness does not go away once you eliminate one of the daily applications, then don't use it again until your eyelids are without redness. You may cause a sensitivity to the product by overusing it and not be able to use it at all if you don't stop.

I LOVE your enthusiasm!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Patty. I am used to applying Talika twice a day, so it's hard to use RevitaLash just one time before bedtime. Smile I am so enthusiastic because it really is my dream to have long and lush lashes. My son's eyelashes are so curly and long. I wish they were mine. Well, if this thing works, they might really be mine. Smile
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my order tonight! I'm so excited. I've cursed my short and straight lashes all my life Sad

I took before pics on both eyes so I will know for sure if this actually works. And if it doesn't, I have a 90 day guarantee in place so I can get a refund.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skim,
Let me know how it works for you. Are you using it just once b4 bed? I started off AM and PM but backed down to just PM now. My lashes are 5 mm now. How long are yours?
Cherisse
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am doing it at night. I'm trying to follow their directions as closely as possible.
I haven't measured my lashes. I would estimate about 5-6 mm.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Skim, I thought my lashes were 5-6 mm. I tried to measure them when they were on my eyelids since I did not want to pull any precious ones out. Today I was rubbing my eye, and one fell out. I measured it and it was 8 mm with a curve to it since I got a lash perm a month or so ago. I can't believe it. So anyway I am pretty sure it's not due to Revitalash. It must have been the ginseng serum I bought on ebay which I ran out already a few weeks ago. I'm sure my lash length was not 8 mm before. However with RevitaLash I hope it will get to more than 1 cm. Maybe I'll have 1.2 cm or 1.5 cm. hehe
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Is irritation common with Jan Marini and Revitalash? It seems it is from what I read - don't think I could put up with that especially since my eyes are real sensitive
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
try talika--their formulation is non-irritating.

here are my results after almost two weeks!

in the first pics, i'm not wearing mascara, so let's just say that the difference between before and after is dramatized. but there is a difference!
--avalange

before:

and after:Image

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:30 am      Reply with quote
btw, eyelashes not curled in any pics

--avalange

tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:

here are my results after almost two weeks!

Wow! That's pretty amazing for only two weeks! Smile
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering.. but how long does it take you guys to apply RevitaLash?
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just takes 30 seconds-- you apply it like eyeliner. Then I wait several minutes to finish the rest of my routine at night.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Can't wait to see all the results! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Affirm Antioxidant Firming Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Essential Corrective Complex (10 ml / 0.34 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |