Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Priori Minerals LCA fx110 Gentle Cleanser (180 ml / 6 fl oz) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
Revitalash...post your results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to post another topic on Revitlash for results on using the product as each week/month passes while on Revitalash.

I have been using it for almost 4 weeks and haven't noticed much yet. I know its too early to tell. I did notice that my lower lashes are slightly darker on one eye. I hope I get more results sooner! I'm also using Ardell in the day to condition the lashes (using for 1 week now). Ardell is helping with the conditioning of my lashes. I also wanted to note that I was using Jan Marini before Revitlash, so I might not see a drastic change transitioning to Revitlash. How is it going for everyone else?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
only been useing it three weeks, with Ardell. (was using Ardell before for a few months)

No changes yet that I can see. Wink
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
only been useing it three weeks, with Ardell. (was using Ardell before for a few months)

Did Ardell do anything for your lashes since you were using it for 2 months?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I started my RL on 1/4, so it's about 4 weeks now? I think we started around the same time. I also just started Ardell last week, and just a few days ago, I tried SAS KGF for brows on my lashes (SAS = skinactives.com), as it's supposed to thicken the hair. I had to be extremely careful to not get it in my eyes as it can burn. I see that the tips of my lashes are starting to look like they're growing, and my lashes look to be thicker. There're some rogue lashes that are getting ahead of others. I also started taking MSM 4 gm a day and Biotin 3 gm a day. Naturally I jumped on the band wagon and got the Calif Natural Hair pills from Walmart, too. I want to ensure I am doing everything possible to speed up the growth of both the lashes and hair.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I think 3-4 weeks are still too early. I would give it at least 6 weeks. I think Tangal mentioned this in one of her posts. I know that for me, my lashes never looked this long or thick before in my life, but they're still not what one would consider long as I compared them to my extension era, and to my son's lashes.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Tomorrow is my 3 week mark. I think my lower lashes look longer, I can see some growth *little nubbies starting on the upper lashes* and quite by accident I put on mascara, forgetting to curl and was surprised to see them actually curl.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Ardell has conditioned my lashs well, and I can see where it would prevent dryness related breakage, for those who have that.

It does help my lashs stay attached better with less shed.

But other then that, it did not help them grow longer, thicker or faster on me.

But less shed makes then look thicker, and less breakage will make lashs look longer. Smile
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've noticed a lot of tiny hair sprouting but I'm not sure about length yet..almost 4 weeks for me too.
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
I've noticed a lot of tiny hair sprouting but I'm not sure about length yet..almost 4 weeks for me too.

Yeah i noticed tiny hairs sprouting, but I have lost about 15-20 eyelashes on "one" eye during the last 4 weeks....I don't know if it was time for my lashes to fall out cause they were all long ones. I think it might be from Jan Marini since I stopped using that 4 weeks ago....i have been loosing on an average 1-2 maybe 3 each day.....but i see small hairs coming back, but they look really sparse cause a lot of the longs ones are gone and the tiny ones are just beginning to grow....i hope revitlash/ardell helps get them back to not looking so sparse! Everyday I hope that I don't loose any more cause I don't want them to look bald!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I must be really wierd. I've never measured my eyelashes nor have I noticed if I've lost any. I still seem to have the same amount only it looks like there's new growth coming but heck maybe that's the norm and not RL My lower lashes do look longer as they touch my cheeks.

I must be totally inept at this eyelash stuff.
tl
5% products discount

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am on my 7th week. I started with blond little stubs and now have significantly longer lashes. I did however start out and still have one eye with lashes that insist on growing downwards and cannot get a bare spot filled in. Sad So I have these beautiful lashes on one eye and the other is (IMO) silly looking with some lashes in the corner curled and normal and then a bald spot and then lashes that are long but grow downwards (no curl whatsoever). Perhaps I need to get a patch and do the pirate look!

I do a light coat of Ardell after letting the revitalash dry.

NOW I am freaking determined to get this bald spot filled in and am trying folligen cream in the am. We'll see if it makes a difference.

This is a definite repurchase for me!

Toni

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
My eyelashes have grown a little so far. And I am also having a lot of fall out. I never experienced this really.. Haven't been wearing mascara or anything. My lower right eye has a little bald spot from the fall out... I'm getting kinda aggrivated. I think RL have dried out my eyelashes by a lot. And I'm just starting to apply Ardell in the AM.. hope this problem will go away soon.. Sad
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:

Yeah, but you thought that about your lips too using Lips2Kiss, and they look RAD in your before and after photos! I hope you took before lash photos! Very Happy
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I DID take before lash pics!! LOL

Btw - Today its been almost 4 weeks on RL. Guess what - Looking in the mirrer today I noticed something.

My lashs on the outside edges of both my eyes are started to look curled up more and possibly longer. I seem to see what looks like some longer lashs mixed in with the middle and outer edge upper lashs. No change on lowers yet.

I am not sure if the "curl" is from the lashs being crimped up while sleeping. But I noticed this after being up a few hours. And my lashs never crimp up while sleeping EXCEPT when I wear individual glue on lashs that make my lashs longer. (I am not wearing falsies right now)
So the longer length gets caught easier and crimps up easier when I sleep.

So I am thinking they must be some what longer. Smile Yeah!

Soon I will have fat lips, and long fluffy lashs! Smile Happy Dance....Smile
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hey all. I just noticed today that I'm getting these curly lashes in the outer corner of my right eye. They are just adorable if I do say so myself. Laughing
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
The lashes in the corners of my eyes are starting to curl up. It's been 3 weeks using RL. I see darkening and a teensy bit of length-- maybe 1 mm.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Hom much does the JM cost compared to RL? I want to follow-up with this thread because it would be interesting which performs better.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
some sits have specials, and EDS has a discount. But in general the costs have been close in the past.

$160 for JM, 6 months worth
$120-$140 for RL, 3 months worth
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Tangel, I can't wait to read the reviews and comparison to JM.

Only time will tell! Very Happy
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I saw the JM new formula is not as good as Revitalash....
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Where did you see that info Fishze? I would like to read it. Smile

The new version has only been out maybe a week -how can anyone know if it works the same or not yet, in that short a time?
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
I saw the JM new formula is not as good as Revitalash....

yeah...i would like to know where this was said....

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
how can you even know if its not even available for sale yet?
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I read several threads in this forum and they started to talk about this matter.
One of them:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20319

I can't say for accurate. Sorry if my statement might be misleading.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, I see, this is just speculation.

So really so far, no one yet knows how the "new" JM compares to RL, or the "original" JM.

Just people discussing their thoughts, but none have actually truely been able to compare. Smile

For all we know the JM coming out may be 1000 times better then RL or JM used to be. It also may be no good at all. Smile Just because the ingrediants have changed(which is also simply speculation at this point) does not mean "it does not work as good"

Ingrediants may have changed (if they have) to make it a better formula, that penitrates better, and works faster, with less irritation concerns.

And really we don't know that formulation has changed. Some say it has, some say only the packaging has changed.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Mask (75 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |