Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Serum Line Lifting Transformation (30 ml / 1 oz) PSF Pure Skin Formulations Retinol Nano Lotion (30 ml / 1 floz) Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift (150 ml / 5 oz)
Revitalash...post your results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
manon wrote:
Is there anyone else out there that experience red eyes each time you use Revitalash or Jan Marini. I switched to Revitalash from Jan Marini in the hope I would have less irritation but unfortunately I still get red eyes. Sad It seems my eyes get watery at night and therefore I thought maybe using it during the day instead at night. I do apply it very carefully and making sure I don't touch the eyes but for some reason I think whilst sleeping I do something that aggravate it.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution for it? Please let me know!

I posted a thread in the Lounge about Red Eyes (or Dry eyes). I'll look it up for you in a minute. I went to a doctor to get my eyes tested. Everything is fine and I'm still 20/20. I think RL contributes to the irritation and dry/red eyes for sure. I still get it. I get it even worse when I actually sleep less and look at the PC screen too much.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21386&highlight=eye
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
It's been almost 3 months, and no dramatic results yet!! UGH... Mad
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
My RL did NOT come with a thick plastic seal around it.

It was sealed, but it was a thick sticker seal. It did seem as if it had never been opened, but hmmmmm.....

When mine came, the box itself was unsealed but the tube was sealed with a thick plastic that I had to cut with scissors. I started a thread a while ago asking how one can tell if her RL is authentic and the people responded that theirs were all sealed in this thick plastic like mine.

ETA: Here's the link: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20477&highlight=revitalash+authentic

Yeah, I ordered mine from eBay and it came yesterday. It was in a blue box with the tube of serum inside, sealed inside a thick plastic bag, along with a little instruction manual. It seems like I got the real deal from the description bkkgirl gave. I'll be sure to post pictures of my progress at two-week intervals. I did remember to take pictures of my lashes before applying the serum too.

Here's to hoping Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey wrote:
It's been almost 3 months, and no dramatic results yet!! UGH... Mad

Don't give up. It does take longer for some. I know that I do have some really long (well to me that is) lashes, and I see some much shorter ones (half the length of the longer ones). Give it more time. Did you start out with really long lashes already?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
My RL did NOT come with a thick plastic seal around it.

It was sealed, but it was a thick sticker seal. It did seem as if it had never been opened, but hmmmmm.....

When mine came, the box itself was unsealed but the tube was sealed with a thick plastic that I had to cut with scissors. I started a thread a while ago asking how one can tell if her RL is authentic and the people responded that theirs were all sealed in this thick plastic like mine.

ETA: Here's the link: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20477&highlight=revitalash+authentic

Yeah, I ordered mine from eBay and it came yesterday. It was in a blue box with the tube of serum inside, sealed inside a thick plastic bag, along with a little instruction manual. It seems like I got the real deal from the description bkkgirl gave. I'll be sure to post pictures of my progress at two-week intervals. I did remember to take pictures of my lashes before applying the serum too.

Here's to hoping Very Happy

Yeah, if your tube is wrapped in a thick plastic seal, then yup, I think it's the real deal. Patty who sells lots of RL confirmed that all the RLs she got from her vendor came like that.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
My Revitalash came with just a sticker seal around the middle which said to shake well before use and it is certainly working for me!
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Bkk girl: thanks for the link. By the way, when I bought it from that seller international shipping was $6. So must have gone up.

amber23 wrote:
My Revitalash came with just a sticker seal around the middle which said to shake well before use and it is certainly working for me!

That's exactly how mine came too. Which means NO thick plastic bag seal around it. I posted earlier that I had a bad feeling about it, especially since the Ebayer wasnt a 100% feedback seller.

But if it's working for you amber, maybe I have the real deal too... Guess I will notice in a few weeks. I must say I'm tempted to reorder now in case it's a fake.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
We probably got it from the same seller but it really is working for me so much so that my husband told me my eyelashes looked fantastic the other day. So it's not my imagination and it will be just 3 weeks tomorrow. The packaging and actual tube certainly look authentic to me. Suppose if you are worried you could email Revitalash and ask how their tubes are sealed.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Glad it's working for you amber! I will give it some time and see, hopefully I'll get results too.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:27 am      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:
We probably got it from the same seller but it really is working for me so much so that my husband told me my eyelashes looked fantastic the other day. So it's not my imagination and it will be just 3 weeks tomorrow. The packaging and actual tube certainly look authentic to me. Suppose if you are worried you could email Revitalash and ask how their tubes are sealed.

Hey, that is a really great idea about calling RL. I never thought to do that. hehe

Let us know what they say if you did call.

My thought is that it could be authentic, but the plastic seal could have been broken b/c the seller might have bought the used one that was returned since they have a guarantee. Who knows? But calling RL is a really great idea.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Could ask EDS how the tubes of Revitalash they sell are sealed. They certainly wouldn't sell dodgy ones.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:
Could ask EDS how the tubes of Revitalash they sell are sealed. They certainly wouldn't sell dodgy ones.

Yeah, another brilliant idea!! How do you contact EDS with a Q like that?
manon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

I posted a thread in the Lounge about Red Eyes (or Dry eyes). I'll look it up for you in a minute. I went to a doctor to get my eyes tested. Everything is fine and I'm still 20/20. I think RL contributes to the irritation and dry/red eyes for sure. I still get it. I get it even worse when I actually sleep less and look at the PC screen too much.

Thanks bbkgirl for your response. Much appreciated! Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
manon wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

Thanks bbkgirl for your response. Much appreciated! Smile

No problem at all. Very Happy Hope your eyes feel better soon. (I know that RL does cause the dryness to your eyes though.)
manon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
amber23 wrote:

I've ordered my Revitalash from ESD. It came in a box with instructions and the tube was sealed with thick plastic.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
manon wrote:
amber23 wrote:

I've ordered my Revitalash from ESD. It came in a box with instructions and the tube was sealed with thick plastic.

Oh thank you for this clarification. I was still trying to figure out how to contact EDS to ask this question. Now I don't have to. Very Happy
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Okay, so here's an update on my progress with RL. I received mine from an eBay seller on 3/20 and started using it right away. I was applying it twice a day at first (because I'm a greedy girl) but then after reading up some more on it, cut back to just once a day. So I applied it twice a day for the first three days or so, then went to just once a day at night before bed. I've been applying it faithfully every single night, save one.

So it's been 24 days and I noticed the other day that my lashes are definitely longer. Maybe not noticeable to other people (since they are normally very, very fine) but noticeable to me. When I look at them under a particular light, I can see delicate blond tips that are slightly curling upwards. It's not a huge difference at this point, but my lashes are definitely longer than they've ever been, particularly on my left eye (for some reason the right eye is slow to catch up). They are also a tiny bit denser, due to more lashes appearing, particularly on the lower lashline (almost looks like I'm wearing a subtle bit of brown liner there, whereas before, it looked like nothing).

I'm surprised I've gotten results so quickly, and am hoping that I'll get more thickness/density (my primary goal) as I get closer to the magical 2-month mark. I will post pictures as soon as I have some time to upload and crop them.

Finally--I haven't experienced the stinging/itchiness that other users have reported, though sometimes it looks like my lower lid is a little pink/red-looking.

5% products discount

Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so happy Very Happy Revitalash is (finally) working.

Without mascara you see a little bit of a difference but with mascara it is a big difference! I have reached the WOW effect with mascara on. They are so much longer. My eyes look bigger.

Has anyone achieved the WOW effect without mascara? I'm hoping that one day I won't need any mascara anymore....anyone managed to get that?

Anyway after 6 weeks of Revitalash I'm very satisfied. I no longer need to apply eyeliner under my eyelashes since my eyelashes are so much fuller and now it appears I have a fine line under my eye without eyepencil. Hopefully soon I can throw my mascara out as well!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I just posted something about this last night but on another thread. I'm going without mascara during the day now. I curl and go. I feel they're holding curl much much better now. If I go out at night I'll put on mascara. I've learned I like DiorShow the best with my long lashes. I pull out the wand, wipe it off and apply one coat. Anything more seems 'too much'. I am wanting to try the Too Faced Lash Injection though.

kimberly
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you girls have also discovered the 2000 hours lash tint - to make your lashes stand out even more? There's your potential WOW effect!

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using that tint. Thinking of trying the Swiss O Par next.
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Revitalash since January. It took almost 3 months to notice a major difference; but wow-I'm thrilled. I've got the 1000 hr lash tint, but have been hesitant to mess with success. Has anyone noticed the lash tint causing any problems with their newly grown lashes? Question
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using RL and the tint and have had no problems. I think you'll be just fine using it.

kimberly
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Kimberly- I'll give it a try!
Robin
Kimmi201

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ladies my names Kim n im new to this forum =). I just ordered Revitalash from ebay n i should b gettin it in the next few days!!! I will def. post my results ( i took before pics) after a few weeks... im excitedddd =)

Btw..a lil history on my lashes lol- i am obsessed w/ lashes!! and i have good ones but i am a wackjob n i always pull my mascara off! I try to stop, but its just a nervous habit, they will all grow in and ill b soooo happy n then ill start pulling them( only when my mascaras on). Its usally one eye so one eye will b thinner ( not bald, im not a psycho lol, but thinner)I've been conditioning them w/ vaseline the last few days n just trying to leave em alone ( no makeup or curling) soooo im hopin this revitalash will do the trick, n for 85 bucks i will beat my ass if i everrrrrr pull them again.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Priori Minerals LCA fx110 Gentle Cleanser (180 ml / 6 fl oz) Luzern Serum Absolut V15

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |