Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bioelements Remineralist Daily Moisture (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Doctor Babor Lifting RX Collagen Serum (4 bottles of net 3/16 fl. oz each) Pro-Derm HA Plumping  Serum (30 ml)
Jan Marini or Revitalash- New formulas only! Honest imput...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm nearly out of my JM, I still have the old formula and have had great results with it. I didn't realise how long my lashes had become until a couple of months ago. So i've debated whether to buy the RL or the new JM Formula, and eventually settled on the JM, though now i'm slightly regretting that decision. I'll definitely post my results with the new JM. It's going to be so sad if it doesn't work, it'll be depressing to see my lashes revert back to their normal length after i'm used to have these great lashes now.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
many of my lashes are over 1/2 an inch long...5/8 to be exact.I still have long lashes but I am shedding some as new ones come in I think thats natural. After the old JM I think I will use revitalsh, hoping for carries formula soon too. I had heard the FDA was getting ready to crack down on revitalash so if you want to get it buy it now...its available for 70 on ebay.The old JM formula still sells for 250 on ebay.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the new JM since February (never used the old or RL, either) and I've posted a few times to say that it didn't seem to be working for me, other than to give me the some upper eyelid color (which actually looks a little like I have coppery eyeshadow on).

Happily, I think I stand corrected.

My lashes are not incredibly long, but I'm pretty sure they are thicker -- and not incredibly thicker, but thicker nonetheless! I went for a manicure last week, and the manicurist thought I still had my lash extensions -- which surprised me, because my lashes were much longer with those extensions.

My natural lashes were in bad shape after having those extensions put in. Maybe that is why it took them so long to respond to the JM.

So, my JM tube is starting to get low, and I went ahead and bought another tube. Out of fairness, I thought I should post this little update. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad it started working Cathy Surprised
Gosh, I hope it doesn't take that long for me Shock LOL

You know since I have become completely obsessed with my lashes, I have noticed that one side is not as puny as the other side. I never noticed that before. Of course everytime I pass by a mirror, I stare at my lashes just willing these weak little boogers to grow! So far they are standing their puny, sparce little ground, taunting me in all their teeny tiny glory. Wink LOL

Pips
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using revitalash for about a week now. Not sure if it's my imagination, but I think my lashes are reverting a bit (I used JM up until revitalash)...I don't expect the revitalash to work right away. I am hoping that this works before long and I start to see some eyelash action!
Pippi_Plum, you made me laugh. Very Happy
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hey all you lash-hypnotists! Smile

you have to wait a long time for this stuff to really work. i have been using RL for three months and i've only recently noticed a visible improvement... and it's subtle!

so just trust the magic and use it wisely and in a couple of months, bsk in the glory.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I know good things are worth waiting for, but damn am I impatient! Bad Grin LOL

Wait for it... Wait for it.......... LOL

I will try not to look so hard at my lashes, maybe I am giving them a complex Razz

Goosefraba Goosefraba Goosefraba Cool

Pips
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I'd recommend taking periodic pictures (one month mark, two months, etc) because you get used to seeing your lashes in person, so you can't really tell how long they have grown. When I looked back at pics I took, I saw that my original lashes were just too sad but of course I didn't realize they were that bad. Now I'm getting used to my new longer lashes, and I don't think I can allow my lashes to be the original length anymore.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I have been using JM for about three weeks now. So far I "think" there "might" be a little growth, but it could be my imagination Confused

I am not getting the line above my eyelashes from the formula. Does this mean it is not working?

Also does using it night and day help speed up the growth? Razz
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
I have been using JM for about three weeks now. So far I "think" there "might" be a little growth, but it could be my imagination Confused

I am not getting the line above my eyelashes from the formula. Does this mean it is not working?

Also does using it night and day help speed up the growth? Razz

I don't think you get any additional benefit from using both AM and PM. It may irritate your eyelids, too, if used too much.

It's good you don't get the discoloration from using it. I don't think it means it's not working. Just wait and see. You may have to wait up to 3 months.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
when is the best time to apply it? PM or AM?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
when is the best time to apply it? PM or AM?

Instructions say PM before bed.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh my god, I am so confused! I have used JM (old version) for over a year and have had GREAT results. I am hearing no so good results with the new JM and same with RL. I just don't know which one to get. Who used the old and still got good results with the new or got bad with the new and good with Revitalash?

Help! It is so expensive and I don't know which way to go. Almost out of the old JM.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I read Lucyluc's post that her sister used the new JM and it worked well for her.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Wenrwdy,
I have been using the new formulas for right at a month with no visable results that I can really see. I thought maybe they were growing a bit, but I just compared before and now pics and they look the same Confused
I will continue using and keep everyone updated but so far not so good.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Doctor Babor Lifting RX Collagen Serum (4 bottles of net 3/16 fl. oz each)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |