Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lilash - eyelash growth serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 am      Reply with quote
hi shegill

i also looked at lilash and did a search on eds, i found pages of posts about it, loads of info, i had already ordered it, but after reading about it have decided not to use it

it seems most of the really effective products, lilash included, have the potential to irritate your eyes and even change your eye colour permanently!

it is the ingredient that makes them so effective, a glaucoma preventing drug, that causes the eye colour change and/or irritation

so i decided not to take the risk

from all my research i have decided to also try sb folligen as that is also meant to produce really good results and works in a different way to the other productts so you dont get the nasty side effects!
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
what is SB folligen. I have not heard of this one?
Joyas

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I started using LiLash about a month ago. I have the WORST lashes imaginable! They are blonde, short, thin and sparse. Not only that, but I had holes where they had fallen out - no doubt from years & years of the eyelash curler, and (I believe) 20 years + of using baby oil to remove my eye make-up. Baby oil always worked great and was non-irritating. About 6 weeks ago, I went to get eyelash extensions put on, and she couldn't put them on because I didn't have enough lashes. That led me on a wild search for the best eyelash growth serum I could find (within a budget). I chose LiLash. And let me tell you .. if it worked on me, Ms. Loser Lash, it will work on anyone. It's been 5 weeks, and all the holes have filled in with lashes. They're all stronger. I have more lashes, and the ones I had are growing longer. Yes, it works - WELL. I rescheduled my eyelash extentions appointment for today. She said they looked SO MUCH better, but I still had a little patch that needed filling in more. So I rescheduled for December, and hopefully by then, they'll be ready for eyelash extensions. Also, I have been using strip (fake) eyelashes every day to give my real lashes a break - that's helped. Also, I've been using the NovaLash Pads to take my eye make-up off and it has Pomegranate oil in it, which I think has boosted the growth as well.

Because Lilash is pricey, I may try something cheaper in the future. I've read a lot about the RevitaLash, Skin Biology's Folligen, Super GHK Serum, Skinactive's KGF Serum, and Enormous Lash. Lilash was just my first try, but I am bound and determined to make my eyelashes long and full.
seekinglongerlashes

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!
I have naturally short and stubby eyelashes and was contemplating eyelash extensions until I realized the amount of cost as well as commitment involved. I came across the Jan Marini product, but saw that the formula had changed, and so searched around and found LiLash. I have been using it for the past couple weeks and have also kept an online blog with pictures so I can visualize any changes. Feel free to bookmark and comment with any of your own pictures/updates!

lilashresults. blogspot. com (remove spaces)
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I had excellent results with LiLash but didn't really see anything until about week 6-7. You have to be really patient but it does deliver.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
shegill wrote:
Good evening, Ladies.

Now that things have really heated up in the eyelash growth serum front, I find myself newly tormented by my dud eyelashes. I am one of the (evidently few) unfortunates on whom the famous Lush Lash did not work. Oh, my lashes are nicely glossy & conditioned to be sure, but no longer or thicker than they were to start.

Onward. I have been spending way too much time debating my next purchase: Jan Marini or Revitalash. A big expense for me, but I am so sick of thinking about this sad matter that I feel I have to pull the trigger, one way or the other.

So, two things happen. First the Jan Marini FDA crisis. At first (yesterday), this was clarifying--I'd choose RL and be done with it. Now (today), I see that RL contains the same worrisome glaucoma medication that made the FDA mad. *And*--according to lots of smarties on this board and the WSJ--looks like the furor over the medicine may be invented anyway, by the money-hungry folks who brought us Botox.

Color me confused. Confused and sporting lousy lashes, that no amount of 1000 Hours eyelash dye can really fix.

Ok, so I'm surfing (research!), and I discover this interesting s*te - eyelashgrowthproduct . com
Check out Product #2 - LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator and Conditioner. Pretty intriguing, no?

I went to their s*te -
lilash . com . Now, the s*te is just the usual self-promoting marketing stuff--nothing especially objective. Online searches, including on EDS, do not produce much. Has anyone heard of this product? Anyone used it?

So, you see my quandary. Heck, you probably have my quandary. Most of us--given the interest in lash growth--evidently do.

Advice and guidance would be much appreciated. I need to move on and get some Christmas shopping done.

Thanks!
Sheila
No advice here Sheila! All those extra beauty steps are wasting your money! Don't bother. These are just more cosmetic marketing gimmicks to take your money. Even the Talika line doesn't work. I just spent $70 on their eye lash conditioning product and eye brow conditioner. Did absolutely nothing for me...NOTHING.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Talika is a complete waste of money I totally agree. However, LiLash works amazingly well and I have the results to prove it. My lashes have doubled in length and are also in fantastic condition. For me it was money well invested and since the tube lasted me for nearly 6 months in doesn't work out that expensive in the long run.
bonzomom

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Shannon wrote:
I am going to order LiLash and will post my results. Thanks to everyone for all the great information. Glad I found this forum!

Shannon, I recently ordered LiLash and have been using it for only a few days so far. I saw your January post, where you said you were going to try it and report back. So I'm curious: Did you have good luck with it, or was it not worth the money?
kayanl
5% products discount

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Lilash for about a month and am already seeing results. I definitely think the results are more noticeable this time around than a couple years ago when I used Talika Lipocils.

I posted a reader's story about how she nearly doubled her lash length on my blog. Her name is Jenny and this is her story.
happygal07
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 am      Reply with quote
I am on Marini Lash, the new formula. I am at about week six and just starting to see results. My naturals lashes, short and stubby. With mascara they are now looking great, (possibly Diorshow though), without mascara , cant really tell yet. I am advised to wait for the next month as that is when the growth really starts to take place. Will keep you posted!
MissHotTea

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum. Very Happy I wanted to let everyone know my story. I am one of the first pioneers with the eyelash extentions and have had them for five long years. I got them way before they hit the United States and as a means to pay for school, I began offering the service at the spa I worked at during that time as well. I learned to do them on myself although irritation from the glue tended to really make my eyes water.

About 2 months ago, I decided to not do the extensions anymore. I was tired of babying them and not swimming in the pool and all the other good things in life all because of my lashes. I'd cleanse my face outside of the shower so that I can wash around my expensive eyelashes. Enough was Enough. I tried to take most of them off, but ended up having to cut the rest off. My lashes were sooooooo ugly! Sad I had to buy falsies while I waited for them to grow back. Was horrible.

I read almost every eyelash forum out there and came across this one. I wanted to share with everyone what I am desperately trying now. I did not wanna shell out a hundred bucks to start so I bought the Ardell lash products. It has helped them grow back a bit but not what I was looking for.

I read really good blogs as well as done alot of research on LiLash and finally scrounged up some money to get it. I got it last night and tried it. I will be taking pictures every week to see the progress and I will share them once i see results. I wanna give real results since i've seen a couple that were paid to advertise. I think using Ardell with Lilash might prove successful.
MissHotTea

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Ok so I have used the LILASH for 2 days. My lids are red and puffy and my eyes are a bit red. Hmmm... Maybe I applied too much Lilash?
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
MissHotTea wrote:
Ok so I have used the LILASH for 2 days. My lids are red and puffy and my eyes are a bit red. Hmmm... Maybe I applied too much Lilash?

Oh Dear I think I have applied too much too !!. This is my first post too, although I have been lurking Cool and have bought the STOP device (coming up 6th time using tonight) bought Lip Fusion lip plumper, some Emmu oil !!

I got my Lilash Saturday morning so excited I used it straight away, and I am sure that I have used too much. I did the eyeliner and also did underneath the eyeliner, inbetween the eyelashes. I did not scrape any off the brush. I did not feel anything at all till about 9 hours later. When my eyes felt as though I had been swimming in salt water. After my STOP treatment I went to bed. In the morning my Eye balls bright red veins !! Eye rims bright red pink and underneath my eyes looked like I was getting black eyes, not much swelling thank goodness. (Though I wonder whether the under-eyes was something to do with STOP)
Yesterday my eyes were so irritated, I used three different types of eye drops which worked, but still needed to use them every two hours.
Pleased to say that after using emu oil on under eyes this morning was able to go to work with makeup... Now when do I try Lilash again ? The supplier that I bought from did suggest that it sounds like I have used too much Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Miss Hot Tea and Sunny Girl,

I had the same problem with lilash when i first used it, it gave me an eye infection as my eyes were so irritated. I had to use brolene eyedrops and wait two weeks before trying it again.

After two weeks, i braved it out of vanity and followed Amber's advice to use only a little bit.

Well you should see my eyelashes now! they are so long and the shedding that i got from lumigan i havent got with this product. Must admit my eyes are still red some days and my eyelids itch a little every now and then, but i have built up resistance and the results have paid off.
MissHotTea

Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
After what I paid, I wasnt ready to give it up just yet. i decreased the amount applied though. My eyes are getting back to normal and this morning, they are not swollen anymore. They are actually not red or dry or itchy for that matter. Sunny, just use a bit less. I am eager to see my results and will let you guys know.

Thanks Angel, how much growth do you think you got from this product and are your lashes thick or curling at all? Very Happy
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, much less !!
My eye balls are a little grey and very slightly pink today. When are you going to try using Lilash again Miss Hot Tea?

5% products discount

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've ben using Lilash for the last two months. I started out using it twice a day, and my eyes were bright red and really irritated! (I told everyone it was allergies). After decreasing to once per day, and giving myself some time to get used to the Lilash, things have definitely improved. My eyelids are still pretty red, but nothing that some concealer can't take care of.

And my super long lashes are totally worth it!!
MissHotTea

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
sunnygirl wrote:
I agree, much less !!
My eye balls are a little grey and very slightly pink today. When are you going to try using Lilash again Miss Hot Tea?

I did not discontinue use. Sad I just kept using, but only once a night, and a smaller amount. The irritation is gone, like it never even happend. My eyes were a little red, but it cleared up by mid-day. Dear god, I would not discontinue use because I hate my eyelashes and seek results...Yesterday. Smile
Angelboots
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Angel, how much growth do you think you got from this product and are your lashes thick or curling at all? Very Happy[/quote]

Hi Miss Hot Tea, my eyelashes have doubled in length, so they nearly touch my eyebrows. Seriously people stop me in shops and the gym and compliment me on my eyelashes. The other day i looked at my colleagues eyelashes that i have always admired for being long. Her eyelashes now look short in comparison to mine.

When i talk to people i can see them checking out my eyelashes. Have been using it 8 weeks, but started noticing results after two weeks. Keep using it once a day at night, and then it will be boom! and one day these long eyelashes appear from nowhere.

Im sure when i have itching spells my eyelashes seems to have growth spurts.

This morning i looked in the mirror and thought oh my! maybe i should stop using it now as they are bordering on ridiculos! But im addicted, i want them long enough to plait! They have grown about 9mm, so in total my eyelashes are 1.5cms long.

They are not much thicker though, but they definately are longer.

Angel
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Picked up courage to use Lilash again this morning. But this time, scraped excess product off the brush onto side of tube, and then only applied it like eyeliner along halfway of my eyelid, from the middle to the outside. I also applied kohl under the top eyelid and bottom eyelid, hopefully protecting the rim !! Fingers crossed, so far so good..... Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Where are you buying Lilash from??

5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Chrissie, via ebay UK,her name is

Aimee Wells, M.S., L.Ac.

Vibranthealthnow is a division of Beauty Lagoon, and both were created by Aimee Wells, a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist. She practices Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at her clinic in Berkeley, CA.

She does have a web site also.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
SUNNY,
I just brought LILASH from Amy Wells as well. I bought two, one for me and one for my mother to try. I recieved only one and i called Amy and spoke to her. She sent me another one right that instant. She is a great seller. If this product works as others have claimed i will always buy from her.

She was very personable and very understanding. Legitimate as well and gives her business card with every order with her personal phone number. She's cool.
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi MissHotTea
Yes she is very professional and she responded by email promptly when I emailed to say I had a problem with irritation. Now second day with just a little over the eyeline... no irritation !! Yipee Very Happy I may try a second application tonight....

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Do you happen to know Aimee Wells user ID or store name for Ebay. I have done several searches and cannot find her??
System
Automatic Message
Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern Serum Absolut V15 Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift (150 ml / 5 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |