Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Growth Enhancing Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 am      Reply with quote
DM, I took your advise on the lash serum and really has be great much thicker and no red eyes. I have not tried the lip gloss,I at one time had good sized lips,but now not so much.I just my face was getting bigger!! :lol:
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
DM, I took your advise on the lash serum and really has be great much thicker and no red eyes. I have not tried the lip gloss,I at one time had good sized lips,but now not so much.I just my face was getting bigger!! Laughing

I here you on the lips I have decent sized but a boost never hurts, my daughters noticed and asked what I was using! Both lashes and lips, stinkers they both have long, thick and BLACK lashes! The dark sure skipped a generation, doubt it came from Dad blond as can be LOL! I caved and told them just to hard to not share with those we love, even if they don't need it!
I love the no red eyes or any irritation!

Smile
DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna wrote:
Leggy, I've looked at the NOTCH website and couldn't find anything relating to lash growth. Which product are you using?

miss anna,

Here is a link directly to the lash serum.

http://shop.neveroverthehill.com/product.sc?productId=13

I have also been using this fantastic product for almost 2 months now with quick and wonderful results! I will stick with this non irritating and effective product!

HTH
DM
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
miss anna,

Did you have any luck finding it with the link? Smile
DM

miss anna wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna wrote:
Leggy, I've looked at the NOTCH website and couldn't find anything relating to lash growth. Which product are you using?

miss anna,

I have also been using this fantastic product for almost 2 months now with quick and wonderful results! I will stick with this non irritating and effective product!

HTH
DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna,

DM

miss anna wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna wrote:

miss anna,

HTH
DM

Yes I did DM. Thanks. I still can't get to it from the home page though. When I Google it, it comes up with a green page and the link you gave me is brown. Maybe it's an older version of the website?? I've saved your link in my favourites for when I have any room on my credit card. They haven't replied to me about shipping to Australia yet. Cheers Anna
ilusa26
5% products discount

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
i am from india. they apply castor oil on lashes and eyebrows for better growth. i have just started using it a couple of weeks ago. after a few weeks i'll let u know if it works.
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Anna, check your personal e-mail. I have sent you the information that you requested on ordering from Never Over The Hill Cosmetics. Thanks for the question.

John

miss anna wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna,

DM

miss anna wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
miss anna wrote:

miss anna,

HTH
DM

Yes I did DM. Thanks. I still can't get to it from the home page though. When I Google it, it comes up with a green page and the link you gave me is brown. Maybe it's an older version of the website?? I've saved your link in my favourites for when I have any room on my credit card. They haven't replied to me about shipping to Australia yet. Cheers Anna

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Based on Dark Moon's rec, I ordered the NOTH lash serum and have been using it AM and PM for a week. Too early to see results, but I'm happy it doesn't sting and I like the skinny, pointy brush which lets me "weave" in and out between my lashes instead of just applying above them like eyeliner. At first I thought the bottle of juice was too tiny but you use very little and it will last for months. I'll keep you posted!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
Based on Dark Moon's rec, I ordered the NOTH lash serum and have been using it AM and PM for a week. Too early to see results, but I'm happy it doesn't sting and I like the skinny, pointy brush which lets me "weave" in and out between my lashes instead of just applying above them like eyeliner. At first I thought the bottle of juice was too tiny but you use very little and it will last for months. I'll keep you posted!

SoftSkin,

Since I am to blame for you trying it Smile Please keep us all posted about your results after you have used it for a while! I am still thrilled with how well it is working for me!

TIA
DM Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Well I was using the rapid lash before and like some others on one eye the lashes were growing in,but in all directions.I am now using Never Over the Hill and they are now fine and have thicken up also.HTH.
annieb
5% products discount

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using RapidLash for about 10 days. It is irritating my eyelids, kinda red and swollen. I'm not using it everyday, so this concerns me. Ugh.. And I bought 2 tubes form Costco !! Now I am using it on my eyebrows and no problems there, so maybe all is not lost, yet.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
annieb wrote:
I've been using RapidLash for about 10 days. It is irritating my eyelids, kinda red and swollen. I'm not using it everyday, so this concerns me. Ugh.. And I bought 2 tubes form Costco !! Now I am using it on my eyebrows and no problems there, so maybe all is not lost, yet.

RapidLash does contain a prostaglandin analogue, not the same as Bimatoprost in Lumigan, but a close relative with similar side effects. That's what made me go a safer route.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Disappointed with Lumigan. I think my lashes got used to them and went back to their original length. Can't coax them to get any longer, even after stopping and starting again. Thinking of buying Marini Lash.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
OK I've just ordered the NOTH lash serum too. It will take a week or so to get here, so I can't report for awhile. Here's hoping. I got the lip plumper as well.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
save your $$$$ on marini lash...it doesnt work I tried it.I had the same problem with lumigan....long at first and then they went back to normal. But.....I went back on it and they got long again(but not as long as the first time which is ok because they were too long the first time and everyone kept asking me if I was wearing false lashes..I didnt like that.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
CareProst update here: Lashes went to super long within the first few months but spidery and spindly in areas and started to shed (lost length - probably through normal growth phases). Now they are coming back and are long again but no longer spindly and they are also thicker. It appears the result shown is a product of when the Careprost/lumigan etc hits the lashes during the various stage in the cycle as to what you get. Anyway, will see how long this goes for. I use the product probably 5 nights out of 7.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
save your $$$$ on marini lash...it doesnt work I tried it.I had the same problem with lumigan....long at first and then they went back to normal. But.....I went back on it and they got long again(but not as long as the first time which is ok because they were too long the first time and everyone kept asking me if I was wearing false lashes..I didnt like that.

I don't want that look either, or the possible side effects!
I am very happy with the Never Over The Hill lash product for length (not absurd), thickness, shine and condition! I will stick with what works for me, and NO irritation! Smile

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure the NOTH product is very good for your lashes. That is very appealing - and no possible side effects.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I'm sure the NOTH product is very good for your lashes. That is very appealing - and no possible side effects.

Yep! When any product delivers on it's promises, and has NO side effects what more could I ask for, my lashes already hit my glasses with it's use and in Florida you wear sunglasses pretty much every day! I don't want freakishly long lashes anyway! Smile

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

Thanks for the warning. I MISS the original JM. That really worked well for me.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Revitalash has the prostaglandin analogue in it? I've been using it & experiencing some irritation.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Revitalash used to ,dont know if its been reformulated like JM
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Does anyone know if Revitalash has the prostaglandin analogue in it? I've been using it & experiencing some irritation.

Read the whole blurb!

Yes it contains a prostaglandin analogue as well!

Fortunately, what makes up RevitaLash no longer includes bimatoprost, an ingredient in glaucoma drugs to lower the fluid pressure in the eye, which can not only deactivate the drug, but can also lead to damage to the optic nerve and even blindness for sufferers of the condition.  The FDA has identified side effects in normal users of bimatoprost as swelling of the retina, inflammation, and reduced vision.  Athena Cosmetics, the manufacturer of RevitaLash, reformulated its eyelash product and relaunched it as an “eyelash conditioner” in January of this year.  Instead of bimatoprost, RevitaLash now contains another so-called prostaglandin found in glaucoma drugs.

The list of ingredients in RevitaLash is surprisingly short.  There is some sodium chloride, a common medication to reduce the swelling of the cornea in certain eye conditions.  Chlorphenesin, used in cosmetics as an antimicrobal preservative, can also be taken orally as a muscle relaxant, which effectively blocks nerve impulses sent to the brain.  Not commercially available in the U.S., chlorphenesin is linked to a number of unwanted side effects, such as drowsiness and dizziness, as well as interactions with other drugs.  In addition to phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin was part of the reason behind the mass recall of Mommy’s Bliss Nipple Cream.  The FDA issued a warning that these two ingredients may cause “respiratory distress, vomiting, and diarrhea in infants.”  Studies have shown that both phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin can depress the central nervous system and cause facial dermatitis.

http://www.truthinaging.com/eyes/revitalash-what-price-will-you-pay-for-long-lashes

HTH
DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a ton DarkMoon for this info!
I really should have researched these ing. before purchasing as it wasn't cheap but nontheless I'm not going to continue using it. The potential side effects aren't worth it imo.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Thanks a ton DarkMoon for this info!
I really should have researched these ing. before purchasing as it wasn't cheap but nontheless I'm not going to continue using it. The potential side effects aren't worth it imo.

I agree brierrose! (love the name) I know some don't have any ill effects, I just won't risk it personally! Smile

DM

Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Affirm Antioxidant Firming Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Essential Corrective Complex (10 ml / 0.34 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |