Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rgw0125w
5% products discount

Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Carekates lush lash serum!
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I really want to try Valmont's Renewing Pack. All the reviews make it sounds like a "miracle in a jar". Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
That Baby Q thing so many are talking about.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I just can't pick ONE product. Mine would be Cosme Decorte AQ Mirority (spelling?), Valmont L Elixier Des Glaciers, and Clarisonic Face Brush. And these are all for now Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:21 am      Reply with quote
At the moment I'd have to say the Jan Marini miracle lash stuff (sigh) and the Baby Quasar (double sigh)...
Pudoodles
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
GRRnetic line Smile
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is DDF intensive hydrating mask!
mommytoemma
5% products discount

Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
jan marini lash stuff - sounds awesome!
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont's L'Elixir des Glaciers,Cellcosmet Intensive Treatments Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm lemming Clinique's All About Eyes Rich and Neova Antioxidant serum
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
For me it's:
Guerlains Midnight Secret - Heard so many raves for it if I can get my hands on a sample I'd be a happy girl!LOL!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
IS Clinical (any of the serums)
shengyue
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
valmont intensive chrono cellular treatment
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia wrote:
For me it's:
Guerlains Midnight Secret - Heard so many raves for it if I can get my hands on a sample I'd be a happy girl!LOL!

I first tried this last summer and yup, it did everything everyone said. It became an immediate holy grail product.

Flash forward 8 months and now I'm using so many "high tech" products that I don't notice the oompf like before.

It used to make my tired skin glowing and look like I had 10 hours of sleep.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Cool No brainer--Carekates lush lips!!
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Clarisonic and valmont products

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
Paul & Joe makeup. But I don't want to spend $35 on a foundation that I can't try on first. One day I'm sure I'll break down. They packaging is so girly and pretty (I know, I'm a sucker).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:56 am      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
Paul & Joe makeup. But I don't want to spend $35 on a foundation that I can't try on first. One day I'm sure I'll break down. They packaging is so girly and pretty (I know, I'm a sucker).

The packaging is ADORABLE! She used makeup packaging from the 30s and 40s as inspiration - it reminds me of the "shabby chic" concept, but for makeup. Lovely!
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez, I absolutely agree with you about the Midnight secret. Many years back when I first discovered it, it was love at first application for me, coupled with the fact that I'm crazy about anything rose-scented. It really left me smooth and glowing but then that was back when I was in my 20s and it didn't take much to leave my skin looking radiant. Razz It's a totally different story now as I slip into my 30s, the MS just don't work as well anymore so I've given up on it and replaced it with my many Vit C serums and retinoid creams which of course produce a more pronounced result. Guess with age, something that mild just doesn't cut it. Sigh.

At this very moment, I'm dying to try the much raved about liquid beta glucans and Candy's Triple Vit C. But I still have a whole bottle of her 20% Vit C+ferulic to finish up first. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Lol at myself--I posted a few days ago; saying lush lips/ no brainer! Rolling Eyes I've already ordered that from Carekate. I'll post on it when it comes in. IT'S LUSH LASHES that I'm lusting for! Laughing Laughing Laughing
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie's Lush Lash definately! Does anyone know when it will be available? Once it is, I think Carrie's going to have to quit her job just to be able to fill all of our orders!!! Wink

Another thing I can't wait to try is the 1000 Hours lash tint. I just ordered it yesterday, and I literally can't wait! My JM has made my lashes twice the length, but hose darned blonde tips are bugging me! Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Lots of Carekates products! Waiting for my next CC cycle then I plan to order, order, order. Very Happy
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica has this new redness relieving gel advertised in the most recent issue of "New Beauty" magazine.
I would love to try it so I could get over the disappointment ASAP. LOL
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Valmonts Renewing Pack

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Carekate's lip products and new eyelash products when they are finally 'cooked'.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |