Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Your favorite "drugstore" finds...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I remembered another drugstore fave, and that's the Bonne Bell lipsmackers. They are cheap and smell so yummy! Very Happy
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I can't find it locally yet,but I loved a sample I got of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Creame. So I am on the hunt. Would love to buy it online and save time/gas.
Miswoy
5% products discount

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Anything Cetephil!
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I received samples of Avene that CVS carries but the CVS close to me doesn't carry them.
yunshangdirizi
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
neutragena body lotion
neutragena all in one makeup remover
olay neck and breast serum
aloe gel
roc pure acne
avene spray and soothing mask
lrp pure gel cleanser
yunshangdirizi
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
maybelline or covergirl mascara but i will cover it with clarins raincoat

Eucerin urea body lotion
yunshangdirizi
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
sueqlew wrote:
I have been using Olay Definity Mousse for age spots and I can't believe the HUGE improvement in my brown patches!I started in July and by September they looked soooo much better.I had to work magic with concealor and MMU to leave the house, but now a light dusting of U GLO GIRL (which I adore) MMU and my skin looks flawless (except for the odd hormonal chin acne Crying or Very sad ).

Thank u for your review. I can't wait to try olay definity.
yunshangdirizi
5% products discount

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
and vichy sun screen
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
philosophy,skinceutical.
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Palmers olive butter formula natural bronze. It gives my pale skin a subtle golden sheen.
jadkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
i love me some bargains!

-cetaphil cleanser
-pantene pro-v time renewal hair mask
-got to be "glued" hairspray
-neutrogena healing shine serum (the BEST)
-tresemme frizz secret cream
-baby oil
-jamieson labs 30 000 iu vitamin e cream
-aquafresh white & shine toothpaste
-neutrogena dry touch sunscreen
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Neutrogena light sesame oil for the body - awesome stuff. Used it for years. Nothing compares.
Lindalkcruise

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Yes to Carrot's! Love this stuff, you can find it at walgreens, also HSN has some of it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Lindalkcruise wrote:
Yes to Carrot's! Love this stuff, you can find it at walgreens, also HSN has some of it.

Linda, have you tried the daycream? I got a sample of the nightcream and tried it this week. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is. Now I'm curious about the daycream. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I didnt want to start a new thread, but I would like to know your drugstore star buys for those in the UK, as most of you seem to be based in the US and your drugstore items are quite expensive over here. For example, the Burts Bees lip balm over here can cost up to £3.50, thats about $6USD.

Thanks

Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart,

Yes, I do have the Yes to Carrot's day cream and I really like it. My face is so soft and not greasy at all.
I have most of their products now, I went crazy. HSN had several different pkg's so I bought most of them.
Today I went to Walgreen's and bought the shampoo and conditioner which I have not tried yet.
I wanted the face cleanser and they were out.

I'm even getting my husband to use the hand cream and body cream and he normally hate's stuff like that.

I'm 48 and I'm really impressed with the line.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Head and Shoulders Shampoo Clean Formula
Dove Conditioner
Aussie 3 Min. Miracle Repair
John Frieda color glaze

Neutrogena Body Scrub
Oil of Olay Ribbons body wash

Cover girl Mascara and self sharpening eyeliner
Chapstick....love Chapstick
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:19 am      Reply with quote
The $5 sally hansen lip inflation,same effect as the $50 lipfusionxl....I have both!
wannabepretty
5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
i love Olay Definity Eye Illuminator. just tried Eucerin redness relief cleanser & night cream - (my skin freaked out with all the new products I was trying) so far so good!

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I normally use Diorshow mascara, but recently I purchased Covergirl Lash Blast from my local drugstore. I found that I like the Covergril Lash Blast just as well if not better than Diorshow mascara. Lash Blast gives my lashes volume and length without clumping and the price is great at around $7.00.
Frangipani
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Some things I like:

Elactol heel balm
Megan Gale Invisible Zinc (a little heavy and thick but has to do until I find better)
Loreal Exfotonic
Avene thermal spray
Palmers cocoa body butter and body gloss
Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Formula
amybrown
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 am      Reply with quote
My newest favorite drugstore find is the BeFine Skin Care line "food skin care." I bought:
-Daily Moisturizer with SPF15 with Rosemary, Pomegranate & Rice
-Night Cream Cocoa, Millet & Rice Bran
I love both of the products. They feel great on my skin and they were fairly priced. Plus I adore the packaging.
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:00 am      Reply with quote
cetaphil lotion love it
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought the BeFine lip product - it's nice.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Neutrogena Body Oil. Sesame oil formula with a light scent.

I put this on right after showering and while putting on the rest of my face, I let it absorb. Then I sometimes lightly layer some Body Shop body cream over and my body feels moisturized all day!

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |