Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Thank you for your contribution to our forum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I should have checked out the forums earlier!!! I have been a customer for over 5 years and have told everyone i know here in Australia about the website. The service has always been professional and quick. The product range has continually been updated and expanded and the prices have always been low.

THANK YOU so much! I will remain a loyal customer forever - and now i will participate in the forums.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 am      Reply with quote
I've been a member for 7 yrs now - what I really like about it is that the products are always "fresh" - not like in some stores where they sit on the shelf for over 6 months...
Appreciate the information in the forum as well - a lot of useful info! Very Happy
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
This is the best idea ever. You get to read reviews and opinions while giving your own and you get discounts for doing it. How great is that!!! I am so happy I found this forum.
machille

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just know this program!
But thank you EDS!
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hard! I love EDS.
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Have been purchased from EDS for long, always love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Love my discount, love this site!
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Love my discount and I just discovered free forum gifts. I'm such a dunce I didn't realize until yesterday. Missed out on so many, need to catch up Smile
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! EDS I love you! Very Happy
newbiely
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,I will enjoy this 5% discount soon.A long journey to 20% .
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
the discount doesnt apply for Baby Quasar also?
rita2000

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I am just new here and I see that I can get discounts on products if I post on the forum. However I want to make sure, I post the correct things so that I am not banned. What are the things I am not suppose to write? Is it ok to talk about others products or not.

I want to respect this forum and post as much as I can to become a VIP member because I am a skin care addict and love to buy products!Smile

Rita
zirconn
5% products discount

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am      Reply with quote
They should have advertised this discount somewhere prominent:) I didn't know about this until I started reading the forums! still, thanks for it!
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:24 am      Reply with quote
I always want to thanks EDS give us this promotion, now I find a place to say Thanks Laughing

Thanks EDS!!!!!
Lululala

Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Just found out about EDS Laughing
Algona
5% products discount

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Pretty new member with EDS and love it. Great site to forum about skin care. THANK YOU for having me.
productsavvy
5% products discount

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 am      Reply with quote
If your discount program is as good as it sounds, it seems I'd be buying most of my future skincare products from you. I wish you'd add more skincare brands and makeup lines to your site though. Smile
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've been buying products from you for years and am always impressed. One of my favorite lines is l'occitane and I wish you carried the line still. Anyway, thanks for everything and I'll remain a loyal customer for many more years!
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 am      Reply with quote
do you mean now the $30 cash reture can not be with the form discount ?
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks very much for the discount, every little bit counts. I do so love this site. It increases the incentive to spend a lot more.
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I am a new comer of this website. Seems that I addict to visit this web every day now!! It's so great!
jayraven
5% products discount

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
is that discounts apply to the clarisonic system?
If true it just perfect ^^.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 am      Reply with quote
IS ThIS Discount has expire date?
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't know there's discount and I've already made some purchases here... Crying or Very sad
Anyway, I got a lot of samples each time. Thanks for the generosity Surprised
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 am      Reply with quote
livmaquillage wrote:
I didn't know there's discount and I've already made some purchases here... Crying or Very sad
Anyway, I got a lot of samples each time. Thanks for the generosity Surprised

The discount is based on your length of time on the forum and the number of posts you have made. If you had qualified for the discount, it would have given it to you automatically when you checked out. It isn't something you have to do. If you didn't get the discount, you mustn't have qualified for it.

I did read somewhere that some members were having problems getting the discount when they used different email addresses for the forum and the EDS online store. As long as your email addresses are the same, you shouldn't have a problem.

It is a great incentive to use the forum when you're a regular shopper at EDS. I also like that they really monitor the forum well. They watch for people putting in random posts just to increase their discount. It helps prevent the forum from being a waste of time.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |