Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
All the settings. I tried just the green yesterday.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
NM - answered my own question Cool
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'm excited!!! I ordered mine this morning.. They are back ordered {so none on Amazon and I guess on;y the one on ebay} and it won't go out till Monday.. bummer.. But at least I'll have it by Wed at the latest, according to Alex...

I get to join the Baby Q club sooner than expected... I just hate being out of the loop... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry it's backordered Kiki-hope you enjoy it once it gets here.
I found that my best results came by not using it every single day (overanxious for results and knew I wasn't taking it with me). Using it 5 consecutive days really started to dry my skin, which is probably why they make that reccommendation for the acne prone, to dry it up.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thank Annie, but at least I'm getting it, and sooner than I expeceted!

I talked with Alex this morning about the use of it, and he said every other day.. Just like our bodies, if we work them out every day {doing the same thing anyway} your face will get used to it , and then you won't get the results... I also asked about using my Dernal Tone and he said to keep using whatever I use now.. The Dermal Tone and the Baby Q don't do the same thing, even tho it does sound like some similar results are being achieved with the Baby Q...

Oh and I forgot to say in my original post.. I asked about using it with self tanner.. He's going to check out the one I use and get back to me, but said as long as it's not a product that just sits on your face, it should be fine.. I use Fake Bake for faces, so anything left 'sitting' on my face is washed away when I wash my face..

I am assuming from this, that if you self tan, and have any sun spots on your hands or arms, as long as you've washed of any left over residue, it won't be a problem either...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
TAM,
my results are from starting on green, and doing the 30 sec per spot. I did manage to get one more session in last nite and so that makes 4. Went to lunch with girlfreind (very very good one that I've known for years) and during lunch she said my skin looked really really great..she elaborated to its just so smooth, she thought it was from my new home made cream, I had not mentioned the BQ, just my new concoction. And I did not say oh how does my skin look, I was just telling her about my mixing up stuff and we were having a good laugh.

oh and I had lip gloss, check tint and mascara on only.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, I can't believe this topic and this BQ device! I started reading the first page and HAD to read through the rest Laughing!! Why am I not surprised that Advanced Therapeutics' BQ is now back ordered!

Katee- you are one convincing gal. I bugged you back awhile about the IS Clinical stuff and have wanted to try it since. My ONLY hesitations are due to budget constraints and wanting to try it before I buy it b/c my skin is so reactive. Anyway...

I not only am interested in the BQ for myself but also for my mum.

Anyway, keep the updates coming you lucky BQ-owning gals!

Also, do any of you know how it would compare to this light therapy? (I guess this is light therapy and not photo therapy but certain wavelengths are emmitted so I was wondering how they compare):

http://www.kaliszincolor.com/light-therapy.htm
http://www.kaliszincolor.com/acne/about-our-lights.htm
http://www.kaliszincolor.com/color-therapy.htm

Katee- has your derm mentioned anything about these types of light therapy?

I agree with whomever suggested it earlier- that Katee should get her BQ free or something for all the business she brought to AT. Wink

Word of mouth is something, ain't it?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
Advanced Therapeutics
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that Katee should get something. I will speak with Peter about this tomorrow.

Alex
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everybody,

I just bought this after getting absorbed by this fascinating thread. Very exciting! I can't wait to see how it works (I'm 47 and can use all the help I can get) Very Happy

P.S. I just got back from a Las Vegas stay too, and also stayed at the Venetian! Celebrating our wedding anniversary of 10 years. Small world! Smile
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Annie are you re-wetting ur face after use and before you apply ur skincare? I was getting so dry before I rewashed or just re-wet my face and patted dry then put on seurms, creams ect...after I did this I've had no dryness at all.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if anyone from the UK has ordered this yet - still drooling over the reviews in my little corner of the world, but it would be good to know how the shipping, customs and duties etc all stacks up. And hand-carrying it through the airport is definitely not an option now!!!
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I'm in Singapore and am desperate to order it too but am hesitating just a bit because of the $55 shipping fee. Sigh...

Annie, melissa and katee, are you seeing seeing any tightening of the skin and diminishing of lines yet? Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I received and used it for the first time on Wednesday. I have hyperpigmentation and put some lightening serum on first. Did it by the book. Wanted to do it again last night, but resisted the temptation as it suggests to give your skin a chance to rest. Also did my neck and chest. I think I saw some results but can't be positive because I do soo much to get rid of hyperpigmentation that I can't tell if it's because of the BQ. My chest has less of the "bed wrinkles" the next morning though.

Also did one of my fingernails which has a huge horizontal dent in it. Figure if it helps blood flow, it can encourage new growth. Will continue to update.

Surprised how simple it is. I have every gadget and gizmo out there and it's just 2 pieces and you don't have to even look in a mirror if you don't want to. Nice to just watch tv and do it.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
fenn wrote:
I'm in Singapore and am desperate to order it too but am hesitating just a bit because of the $55 shipping fee. Sigh...

Annie, melissa and katee, are you seeing seeing any tightening of the skin and diminishing of lines yet? Thanks!

I def see tightening and smoother firmer skin, the lines on my forehead (which were very mild) are faintly visible now, the longer term results will take some time, but def yes to firming, as I said my freind even said how smooth and good my skin looked.
Virginia
5% products discount

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am following this with great interest. I need something for firming and wrinkles, but am also wanting help with hyperpigmentation, blemishes and broken capillaries. Please everyone post on any results with these other issues. TIA
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I will definitely do that...I'm even thinking of doing before and after pictures. If others have that capability, we should all do it.

I'm looking for help with broken caps, some large pores, undereye wrinkles, and several "sun spots." Thankfully, I virtually never get pimples anymore after I started using "clean" cleansers (low ph, no detergents) and emu oil + HA has my moisturizer.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Okay, I completed my 4th treatment last night (2nd time using the full strength). I have to say that so far I really don't see anything yet. I'm hoping that I will after 5 since you're supposed to see results starting between 4-5 times. I can say that immediately after I used it last night, I noticed a slight lift around my eye area, but that was gone by this morning. So far nothing has changed with my wrinkles/fine lines/broken caps. I think I'm probably just a slow healer, since I can definitely feel that it's doing something for an hour or so after I use it.

Anyway, I just wanted to update since I hit #4 and said I would. I will continue to report back.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I just received mine last night, excited to use it.
FYI, I am in Canada, shipping was very quick for any of you Canadian gals interested. Also, duty charges were not too bad, Very Happy considering, about $30.00, hths.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Tam, I think this is also a cumulative product, if one needs 10 treatments at the salon strength level, then if I read this right it can take up to 20 (twice salon number) to get the same effects. So hang in there, you might not see much for awhile. Maybe Alex can confirm that.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update TAM.. I keep coming back to the board all day, to see if there are any new reports...

When I spoke with Alex, he said that the results are cumulative, also I think, depending on your amount of damage, it may take longer.. What MM said makes sense to me, abotu the amount it could take compared to the professional version...

I'm really antsy to get mine next week.. My kids Dad is going to be the real test, I think I said that before.. His eye lids are really fallen {they've always been like that, but have gotten worse, to the point of him thinking of getting an eye lift} I will be sure to report his progress and if I can get the digi to work, or borrow one, I will take pics and post...

I hope more of y'all check in with your progress...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it's definitely supposed to be cummulative. And 2 treatments (of the green I believe) are supposed to be equal to one professional one, so if that's the case then I've really only done 1-2 so far. I guess I should report back when I've completed 8-10 treatments to equal the professional 4-5. If I notice any major changed between now and then I'll definitely let everyone know. Thanks!!! Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Back from Vegas and the Venetian, and boy do I need this now!!! My skin looks horrible and dry! Five days of dry air, heat, not enough water, (too much alcohol), plane rides, and this will be the true test. I'll use the proper procedures and not use it every day and get back to everyone. I hope you guys are still loving it!! Loved Vegas, had a blast and good luck, but so glad to be home!! Smile

5% products discount

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
It shows that there are 10 pages in this topic but when I go straight to page 10 ( I've already read the other 9 twice) it shows
"No posts exist for this topic". Is it my computer of are there only 9 pages?
Virginia
5% products discount

Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Same here-shows 10 pages but only has messages on 9.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
That happens alot. This post will probably make it 10 Razz
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |