Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I got outbid too! Guess I am going over to Amazon. Had to take a break and run an errand this morning and when I got back it was taken. Pooh! Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I got outbid too! Guess I am going over to Amazon. Had to take a break and run an errand this morning and when I got back it was taken. Pooh! Crying or Very sad

I checked ebay earlier this morning there were 2. I read the post and only one left. I thought you "buy it now" instead of bidding. I wonder who bought that one and who outbid all of us?? Must be a silent one....... Tiger, Mabsy, Candy, Bushy............ Fifi, Gina, Roadbee........

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Another one popped up on the Buy It Now after I e-mailed the seller to put up another one, so I bought it. You might try e-mailing them and asking them to put up a couple more Buy It Nows. Now I'm happy and am waiting to try! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Annie,

Seems like that seller has a few in stock just placing about 2 at a time so ppl will fight for it. First chance I get I'm doing BIN, no reason to bid and drive up the price. Annie, tell us how it goes!
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
One thing I don't think I mentioned in my review: I had some broken caps on the sides of my nose, near my nostrils and was thinking about getting them zapped with an IPL treatment. They're gone now Razz

Katee:

Do you mind telling me how bad were your broken capillaries? Fainted or well pronounced? And after how many treatments you found they were gone? TIA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies !!

The guy selling them on eBay is, I'm pretty sure, the guy who produces them!!! I watched the item on eBay for a little bit before I purchased mine. He puts up two at a time I think... I suspect that he either has an overstock of them, or that he is somehow using eBay as a way to market them instead of spending $ on advertising... Whatever HE's doing, DON'T bid against each other!!!

If one goes, he'll put another up in short order, so be patient.

To answer MACrisis' question about my broken capillaries. They weren't horrible and easily covered with a bit of makeup, but I don't like to wear makeup and they were pronounced enough that I was thinking about getting them zapped. I just completed my 5th treatment and you can barely see them at all now. I suspect that with 2 or 3 more treatments they'll be completely gone.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Geez, I can't believe I'm about to given into this! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Katee - would you mind sharing the routine that you've found works best? I take it that it's the one where you apply the HA serum first? I ask because I saw another guy's "testimonial" and he said that any products between your skin and the light just reduces the lights effect and recommended using witch hazel toner to remove any products on your skin before treatment. TIA!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Another one popped up on the Buy It Now after I e-mailed the seller to put up another one, so I bought it. You might try e-mailing them and asking them to put up a couple more Buy It Nows. Now I'm happy and am waiting to try! Laughing

AnnieR - what is the "buy now" price? I emailed the seller to put one up as well, but still waiting.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis, lol, no it wasn't me!! (maybe next month though, lol!). Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
this guy prob can't believe he's selling 20 in one day Laughing !! I havent bid I promise, I wouldnt be so stupid to make it the buy price on amazon.............
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
ok great review again Katee Brick wall !! but does this help with aging, I noticed you said it gave u a brow lift, so I assume this is great for lifing, is it good for wrinkles as well??
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Buy it now was 399.00 then 20.00 for shipping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl... to answer your question: the manual that comes with it tells you to use it on a clean face. Then, they also outline a couple of special treatments - one is a treatment with hyaluronic acid serum applied first, the other is with a skin lightner applied first. I tried the one with hyaluronic acid. We can all use more moisture, I figured, but I also just wanted to see the results. They were pretty awesome. I don't think it works with every skin product though. I can see that some products might refract some of the light. Perhaps the key to the two products that they recommend is that they are both technically acids.

In answer to the effect on wrinkles, I don't really have any fine lines. It does have a significant firming or tightening and plumping effect. I was very impressed with the improvement of my nasolabial lines. I was right on the verge of going in for a bit of restylane there, but now, it isn't an issue - they're almost gone Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
OMG this guy must feel like he hit the lottery !!! I should email him and tell him he'd sell ALOT more if he offered a discount to EDS members!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks AnnieR and Katee! I went ahead and purchased it from Amazon since I couldn't stand waiting any longer. I know, I'm so impatient when it comes to new gadgets and skin care goodies! The worst part is that I just spent a fortune on my cruise and I really don't have the $ to pay for it yet. That's why I love credit cards...hehe. I justified it by telling myself that my roommates rent check for next month will cover it. Wink Laughing The company is apparently out of Louisiana so I should receive mine shortly (fingers crossed!).
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Katee-I did email him and suggested that he put up a few more at the Buy It Now and why. But I didn't even think about the discount, that's a great idea. My hubby came home and I told him what I chose for my birthday tommorrow. He thought that it was a funny gift and maybe I will save money on all our IPL's if we dont's have to go to the med/spa. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
well if its firming tighting and lifting that kinda answers wrinkles!!!! Ok couldnt stand it either, ordered one hmm !!!!

he owes katee a huge present, like a refund on hers Cool !!

I knew better than to read anything with RAVE and the name katee next to it Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE !
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
WHO OUTBID ME???? Lily??? Ariesxtreme??? Tiger??? Who.............. Mad Mad Mad

What do I do with my Nulase? What do I do with my Oxylight?? What do I do with my dermaroller??? What do I do with my Time Machine (Similar to Dermal Tone)???? What do I do with my Ultra-sonic hand piece????? And I just started to use Facial Flex. Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

I am innocent. Innocent I tell you. (though if I had $400 to spare I wouldn't be). MAC, you must have just about every gadget brought out for the face in that collection!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Katee (I'll have a birthday margarita in your honor). Now if I had that gadget today, I could look one year younger! Laughing Hey, and maybe I can put off having to get my nasolabial lines redone. I hate having to get the resty (I get bruising, swelling and OMG, the prices), but it did help plump up the lines. So if I can do w/o that & fewer IPL's, it's worth the splurge to myself.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:

MAC, you must have just about every gadget brought out for the face in that collection!!

With all of the beauty tools and skin care products I bought for last 12 months........ all sun spots are still there, all wrinkles are still there, and, and, and,........, my laugh lines are not getting any better. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad If, if, if I bought this Baby Quasar and nothing gets better...... Anybody has Katee's address???

Is it toooooooooooooo early to buy myself a X'mas gift? Valentine's day is gone, Anniversary is gone, Mother's day is gone, Birthday is gone,..... Only X'mas is coming!!! Do people buy gifts for themselves on Thanksgiving?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Just came home and have been excitedly reading everyones' replies. OBVIOUSLY I'm a little late heading out on the road to Baby Q! By the time I get onto ebay or amazon, even reserve supplies will be gone, all snapped up by forum members. Shock
This might be one of those purchases best temporarily hidden from DH. Laughing Self control would be handy right now...

Thanks for your great answers katee! Enjoy your b-day present AnnieR Smile
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
WHO OUTBID ME???? Lily??? Ariesxtreme??? Tiger??? Who.............. Mad Mad Mad

What do I do with my Nulase? What do I do with my Oxylight?? What do I do with my dermaroller??? What do I do with my Time Machine (Similar to Dermal Tone)???? What do I do with my Ultra-sonic hand piece????? And I just started to use Facial Flex. Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

OMG, I wish I was your sister Shock
You really have an arsenal ey? Cool

Hope you all enjoy your new gadgets!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
OMG this guy must feel like he hit the lottery !!! I should email him and tell him he'd sell ALOT more if he offered a discount to EDS members!

yea, he should just sell direct to us for $350 (that is the opening bid, no?). He would save a mint on Ebay fees and we would save too!
Seeing as my shipping would be $50, I would much rathe pay $350 thatn $399.

Oh, did I miss the answer to the question.. battery or electric operated?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Electric !
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |