Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Do you do Facial Exercises?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Re the Nefertiti Neck Lift - just had to post this here:
Edit:
It won't let me post a direct link. Go towww.esteemclinic.com.au then to non-surgical procedures, then to Nefertiti Neck Lift before and after pics.
Screw those damn exercises - I want it! Laughing

Keliu, sweetie. Don't go there. Those are awesome pictures and thanks for posting that, BUT: You can get the same results as in those pictures with exercise. For example:

In picture #1, in addition to artfully-applied makeup, the only changes appear to me to be fuller cheeks and a slightly lifted upper lip. She still has the same jowl fullness and nasolabial folds.

In picture #2, what did they do to this lovely child except apply concealer and makeup? Her skin looks a little clearer is all.

In picture #3, her cheeks appear fuller, but she still has undereye hollows and the looseness of the neck skin. Don't get me wrong: she's gorgeous! But facial exercise can do wonders for improving fullness to the cheeks (in fact the whole face gets toned and lifted) without surgery or Botox. The undereye hollows can be improved with the massage outlined in FE without fillers or fat transplants. Exercise is more economical, it works, leaves no side effects or permanent damage or scars and you can control what area and how much improvement to do.

Just. Do. It!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I was only able to see one set of pictures - of a neck! Before and after...
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Yes, Fawnie, I don't think you're looking at the right pics. There are only two - one before, one after. The pics are of an "old hag's" neck - not unlike my own! In the after shot the neck looks much smoother and lifted. Have another look!!!
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
I bought My Flex Effect few months ago, only viewed once. I found Debbie looks very old in the DVD, I think she looks like 55+. (look at her eyes) and I was scared to try it.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
The pics are of an "old hag's" neck - not unlike my own!!!

How did I know you would give me a good laugh, on my way to beddy-bye ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Have a great day, OZ girl ...

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:43 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I bought My Flex Effect few months ago, only viewed once. I found Debbie looks very old in the DVD, I think she looks like 55+. (look at her eyes) and I was scared to try it.

She looks great for a "now" 60 year old. Check the website for the more recent pics. Remember she has had no surgery or other "help".

But put it back in the box and sell it on Ebay - someone will be glad to scoop it up - or offer it out on here and for the right price you'll make a few bucks and make someone happy! Very Happy
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow... Critic.. I think that's the first time I ever heard that anyone thinks Deb looks 55+ in the DVD... she looks no where near 55 in that video... and I've seen her up against MANY woman her age and younger... as most of my friends mothers are her age give or take...

That said... It's too bad you didn't take advantage for returning your product...

Should anyone buy it from you...make sure you give them the code you rec'd with your book as well so you can be removed from workshop (if you signed up)... and they can join. Otherwise, make it very clear that they won't be getting in...

Really... that's to anyone out there looking to buy it on e-bay if you can find it.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I personally think she looks fantastic and would consider myself lucky to look that great when I get to 60.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say... I have seen her in real life and there is no way she looks 40, 50 or 60 and if I look like her when I get to that age I am going to be having a great time!

In fact she looked more youthful than I did (but then so did Claudia!).
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Yes, Fawnie, I don't think you're looking at the right pics. There are only two - one before, one after. The pics are of an "old hag's" neck - not unlike my own! In the after shot the neck looks much smoother and lifted. Have another look!!!

Oh! Nevermind. I didn't scroll down far enuf to see the Nefertiti lift.....I was just looking at the Non-surgical before/after pics.... Embarassed oops, sorry. Yes, that does look awesome! Wow.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
I have to say... I have seen her in real life and there is no way she looks 40, 50 or 60 and if I look like her when I get to that age I am going to be having a great time!

In fact she looked more youthful than I did (but then so did Claudia!).

The latest photos of Deb are here http://www.flexeffect.com/debpic.htm
I think these black and white were taken out on a deck. If I had seen these photos I honestly would have thought this person was in their 20's. I think these were taken when Deb was 59, she is older here than on the video. If you have been on the flexing forum for any length of time you would know that Claudia and Sean are very honest trainers and offer a program that is solid and does require commitment to workout regularly.Claudia has mentioned on the forum that people have not believed that Deb could look as good as she does without surgery. Deb has even had people checking her hairline for surgery scars. If Sean makes a comment about Deb and Claudia looking younger you can definitely believe it. Sean is very up front and honest. He has given me a lot of help with the program and worked me through some tough areas that were problems for me. FlexEffect is a good solid program but it does require the commitment of working out on a regular bases to see results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
I personally think she looks fantastic and would consider myself lucky to look that great when I get to 60.

Ditto!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have to wonder where you; "critic" are coming from. You are the only person I've ever heard say Deb looks 55 or older???? Rolling Eyes We've had people on here before who like to stir up things so.....
Magica
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I received the FlexEffect book and dvd yesterday and just watched the dvd for the first time. I think Deb looks really great! When I was checking out facial exercise programs, I got a bit worried because some of the people looked so stiff and unnatural. Deb's face looks young and fresh, but still human. Laughing
I've been doing LouLou's program for about a week and already see a pretty big difference, my eyes are wider and my lips are plumper. Can't wait to add some more exercises to my repertoire just to mix things up a bit.

I'm 33 and always get carded. I'd like to keep looking younger than my age and I think this will definitely help.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:

Oh boy, I'm thinking you might have a distorted TV screen, that you viewed the DVD on..

I think Deb looks very beautiful, young + fresh faced, and her skin is absolutely lovely.. And as I recall (haven't watched in a while so could be wrong,) but she doesn't have a stitch of makeup on in it either..

I'm thinking that if everybody that reaches 55 looks as youthful as Deb, they would be very happy indeed.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Take Care
5% products discount

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

Getting back to "Ageless if you dare exercises".

I guess I'm concerned that I am not doing them correctly.

They are a little unusual to say the least.

So do you try to isolate a particular muscle by digging down into the face.. and then try to move that muscle? Is that is?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Take Care wrote:

Getting back to "Ageless if you dare exercises".

I guess I'm concerned that I am not doing them correctly.

They are a little unusual to say the least.

So do you try to isolate a particular muscle by digging down into the face.. and then try to move that muscle? Is that is?

Take Care, have you asked in the the "Ageless if you Dare thread"

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=31539

LouLou answers questions if you ask her.. I don't know if she looks at this thread .. Crying or Very sad

ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I learned a face exercise from my grandma.She has done this exercise nearly every morning before get-up for several years. It really does amazing work on her face:although she don't use any anti-age product, her face lift up and is brighter. I tried this exercise during a month, but it seems to be helpless for acne skin.
Take Care
5% products discount

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Ohh thanks Kassy....Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
ade wrote:
I learned a face exercise from my grandma.She has done this exercise nearly every morning before get-up for several years. It really does amazing work on her face:although she don't use any anti-age product, her face lift up and is brighter. I tried this exercise during a month, but it seems to be helpless for acne skin.

So are you going to share it with us all? What does Granny do, and how does she do it .. Very Happy

ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Oh...

Regarding the no stitch of makeup... Deb was wearing makeup. She and I both tend to wear it more neutral... so it might not be super obvious.

Thanks everyone... take care... and I'll let you get back to Ms. Lou Lou!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia, you're welcome to stay and chat here!!! Very Happy

I actually wish that you would do a FlexEffect thread here, even though I know you have your own forum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm happy to answer questions... It didn't seem very appropriate to start my own thread... as it seems a bit sales like to me... and since we don't distribute product through this site... didn't seem fair.

Let me know what kind of questions you have or what you're interested in learning from me... and then I should check with the board administrator about how to go about so I don't break any rules and get the boot. I may be an expert of FE... but not on skincare... even though I love it dearly and should have become more involved career wise.... I love learning about all the goodies on here.

Loving my clarisonic that I learned about through an FE member... and read ALL about here...

Thanks for the invite to stick around...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
If the point of botox is to paralyze the face muscles that cause wrinkles, wouldnt facial exercises actually make wrinkles worse?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a FE thread that was active a couple of months ago; (There are several others)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=30795

I just *bumped* it up!

You can answer all questions, and talk about it at length.. What you can't do is *sell* it..

Lots of members here use and love Flex Effect, but when pointed questions were ever asked in any of the threads, they couldn't or wouldn't be answered... (Quite like walking on eggshells IMHO anyway.)

It would be nice to see an active FE thread.. Smile

System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |