Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
kyplantjunkie wrote:
Ricky, I had a flickering green light on mine when I first got it- put in a new 9-Volt batterey, and the light has been solid ever since. Robin Smile

Kyp
thanks for the response, I have just put in a fresh 9 volt battery and the green light still flickers. Guess I will be contacting NuFace today to check this out Sad

Ricky
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Rubby, the results are staying and though I don`t notice much more lifting, I think that`s simply due to the fact I don`t have much more to lift. Smile

Great to hear NuFace is still working for you - thanks! I have more sagging to fix than you, so perhaps I would need daily use over a longer period of time.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
htian21
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just got mine as a Christmas gift for myself. I haven't started using it yet because I am afraid the gel and mist will give me breakouts. My skin is very sensentive and acnes always leave marks on my face. So I would like to know what are you using as conductive media when you use this device?Is aloe vera gel a good idea? Is sprng water mist going to work? Help!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
htian21 wrote:
I just got mine as a Christmas gift for myself. I haven't started using it yet because I am afraid the gel and mist will give me breakouts. My skin is very sensentive and acnes always leave marks on my face. So I would like to know what are you using as conductive media when you use this device?Is aloe vera gel a good idea? Is sprng water mist going to work? Help!

Hi, I`ve used the 2 included products but the mist broke me out and the gel`s consistency was horrible. Then, I switched to 100% aloe vera gel but did not care for that, either, as it also caused irritation.

Finally, I ordered some conductivity gel (like used for Sonograms) off eBay from a reputable seller and it`s great - no additives and does not break me out at all. I still rinse it off, of course, after I`m done.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl, Thank you for your response. Could you send me the link to that seller? I can't wait to use my Nuface. But I am afraid of using it before I can resolve this conductive media issue. Sad
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
htian21 wrote:
scalawaggirl, Thank you for your response. Could you send me the link to that seller? I can't wait to use my Nuface. But I am afraid of using it before I can resolve this conductive media issue. Sad

Sure thing. Here`s the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultrasonic-Ultrasound-Massager-Gel-Lot-of-2-S-A-V-E_W0QQitemZ280064288697QQihZ018QQcategoryZ36453QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Works great and was really cheap. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Yes I bought that too, the seller is great, very quick shipment, and it works great.
htian21
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, scalawaggirl!
Happy New Year!
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Scalawaggirl! It's great we can count on you to figure out not only the best "appliances" to buy, but also the best way to use them! Very Happy I just ordered the conductive gel too. Happy New Year--Robin
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just got my Nuface today plus all my free goodies. Am anxious to turn it on but will wait till after dinner. I will begin by using the products that came with it. If they don't work for me I will order that stuff (name eludes me) from Ebay. Right now the only review I can give is "came in a nice box". Laughing
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered one through essentialdayspa, it was backordered and then sent on the january 2, I don't have it yet, so I'm kind of worried, especially because I ordered also Valmont renewing pack and they sent it ht 4th and I got that today. Does anyone else has experience with this?
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
btw Frodo? how did it go?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
kyplantjunkie wrote:
Thank you Scalawaggirl! It's great we can count on you to figure out not only the best "appliances" to buy, but also the best way to use them! Very Happy I just ordered the conductive gel too. Happy New Year--Robin

Happy New Year and you're so welcome! I'm an eBay girl for those items that you KNOW are cheaper than the store or hard-to-find...I'm not even sure where I'd find conducting gel locally. Ha!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
kyplantjunkie wrote:

Happy New Year and you're so welcome! I'm an eBay girl for those items that you KNOW are cheaper than the store or hard-to-find...I'm not even sure where I'd find conducting gel locally. Ha!

its funny we both came out on the same idea, my ebayname is hkloosterman (which is my maiden name) WinkI bought that gel goo, now I still wait for my nuface to come.....
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I hear ya. It took FOREVER for my Nuface to get here but was well worth the wait. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Me too! I emailed customer service at EDS so many times, they got fairly cranky with me. It took 16 calender days for my NuFace to arrive, after it was shipped. Who said patience was a virtue!?! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Ha:) I will try to be very patience:), I'M SO ANXIOUS !!! thanks for easing my mind:)
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Just to say: I GOT IT!!!!! I haven't time yet to try it out i tried a little place on my cheek, it feels really weird:)...
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I used my Nuface for the first time this am. Because I didn't feel much of anything I went back and read all of the posts on this (whew, 10 pages). I can barely see the light pulse but I guess that is normal. In reading the posts again I have a question. Why are people using the Oxylight and the Quasar? Wouldn't the Quasar and the Nuface take care of everything?

I really can't give a review with just one use with the Nuface, but I will after a week.

Also, as many of you stated, I don't like the products it comes with. I will be ordering via ebay the stuff that has been recommended asap (sorry can't remember the name of it as I have just read thru about a kazillion words. Rolling Eyes
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I used my Nuface for the first time this am. Because I didn't feel much of anything I went back and read all of the posts on this (whew, 10 pages). I can barely see the light pulse but I guess that is normal. In reading the posts again I have a question. Why are people using the Oxylight and the Quasar? Wouldn't the Quasar and the Nuface take care of everything?

I really can't give a review with just one use with the Nuface, but I will after a week.

Also, as many of you stated, I don't like the products it comes with. I will be ordering via ebay the stuff that has been recommended asap (sorry can't remember the name of it as I have just read thru about a kazillion words. Rolling Eyes

I hope it will work for you. I just received an e-mail that mine was shipped today. I have high hopes for this device.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Why are people using the Oxylight and the Quasar? Wouldn't the Quasar and the Nuface take care of everything?

Well, I had the Oxylight before either the Quasar or the Nuface but I still use it for breakouts. It oxygenates the area killing bacteria and really speeds up the healing - usually overnight. So, I still like my Oxylight even thought these others are HG items for me. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks doba and scalawaggirl for your reply. I am hopeful that it works and can't see why not and glad to know I don't have to buy another product as I think the Quasar SP and the Nuface should take care of me which saves me money to buy other neat stuff.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I was all set to purchase the Nuface at Spa Look using the coupon code B4NYA but it has expired Sad So can anyone post to the list if they see a good deal or coupon code. I'd like to save some money off the $450 price everyone seems to have.

Thanks!
Michelle
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
I was all set to purchase the Nuface at Spa Look using the coupon code B4NYA but it has expired Sad So can anyone post to the list if they see a good deal or coupon code. I'd like to save some money off the $450 price everyone seems to have.

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle,

Caliderma is offering 20% off for a limited time. To take advantage of this offer, you have to enter HOLIDAYSPECIAL in the discount code box during checkout.

http://www.caliderma.com/specials.asp
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
you could post more here and therefor get discount, I quess you should be able to get a 10% here pretty quick, then when you check out and use your same emailaddress as at the forum you will automatically get the discount
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |