Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favourite perfumes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
i LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klien
ArtTeacher
5% products discount

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Annick Goutal Songes
Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion
Chanel No.5 - classic

I just retired:
Vera Wang

I loved last years Body Shop Vanilla Spice - at Christmas time.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
So I just caved and purchased the 1oz EDP size of the Pink Sugar fragrance that many rave about.

I've recently taken up my Fresh Sake again (was wearing Burberry Touch alot...trying to use up the bottle).

My next fragrance purchase, once I finish with the Burberry will be another Burberry, this time I'm going to buy a bottle of the London fragrance...though Fresh Pink Jasmine is to die for as well...hmm decisions, decisions!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
IO by La Perla
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Currently using:
- L'Eau D'Issey
- Cashmere by Donna Karen

Have fond memories with Tresor by Lancome & soft spot for CK Eternity (Men's).
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
alexander mcqueen's first perfume (can't remember the name..)
it's woody with a hint of sandalwood..very sexy Wink
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
YSL baby doll
Guerlain instant
Gucci envy me

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:46 am      Reply with quote
L'eau d'Essey
Gucci Envy
Ralph Lauren Romance
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
So I just caved and purchased the 1oz EDP size of the Pink Sugar fragrance that many rave about.

I've recently taken up my Fresh Sake again (was wearing Burberry Touch alot...trying to use up the bottle).

My next fragrance purchase, once I finish with the Burberry will be another Burberry, this time I'm going to buy a bottle of the London fragrance...though Fresh Pink Jasmine is to die for as well...hmm decisions, decisions!

I just got my Pink Sugar
OHMYGOSHILOVELOVELOVEIT!!!

I special soooo yummy!!! Alot of people say they smell cotton candy, but I don't. I smell all warm, vanilla-y and carmel-y but it's sophisticated. I'm not one for sweet scents at all, but this is heavenly!

This is definately a keeper! All my other fragrances will be put in the cabinent and my Burberry London will not be purchased any time soon. I'm in LOVE!

5% products discount

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
My all time favorites: Fresh Sugar
Amirage
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,
What perfume would you recommend to wear on your wedding day. I am getting married in feb 07 and it will be summertime in nz.
ANy help would be great! Smile

Also who makes pink sugar. Am i the only person who has never heard of it.
Following are my favourites:
Chanel coco
gucci rush 2
YSl babydoll
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in knowing what women's perfumes do MEN love?

In highschool I had a guy go crazy Drool over Sand and Sable. It was his mother's perfume...

And can anyone tell me a perfume that compares to Philosophy's Falling in Love? I LOVE it, but its not strong or lasting enough...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
MarciaNZ wrote:
Hi everyone,
What perfume would you recommend to wear on your wedding day. I am getting married in feb 07 and it will be summertime in nz.
ANy help would be great! Smile

Also who makes pink sugar. Am i the only person who has never heard of it.
Following are my favourites:
Chanel coco
gucci rush 2
YSl babydoll

Pink Sugar is made by Aquolina..they are an Italian company.

I got mine from Sephora (had to order it because there is no Sephora in my town). I tried the 1oz. first in case I didn't like it (only 25 USD). But I'm definately going to go for the bigger bottle next time!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
MarciaNZ wrote:
Hi everyone,
What perfume would you recommend to wear on your wedding day.

I recommend wearing your groom's favorite. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
I'm interested in knowing what women's perfumes do MEN love?

In highschool I had a guy go crazy Drool over Sand and Sable. It was his mother's perfume...

And can anyone tell me a perfume that compares to Philosophy's Falling in Love? I LOVE it, but its not strong or lasting enough...

My husband absolutely loves Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise. It's a little strong for me so I can't wear it too often, but when I do my husband can't keep his hands off of me, LOL! Laughing

I've also gotten VERY positive male responses from L'Occitane's Honey Water and Desert Treats Butterscotch Toffee, for some reason... Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
in random order:

1. Avon Haiku

2. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue

3. Avon Fresh Flowers body spray

4. Zenzo Ete (Summer)

5. Christian Dior Tendre Poison

6. J'adore

7. Lancome Oui

8. D&B Light Blue

9. Joy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
I am enjoying YSL babydoll these days... so lovely!!!

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
luna*
5% products discount

Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
My all time favorite is Feminité du Bois by Shiseido.
I'm using it since I was 19 and I'm 35 now.

Others I love are Dior's Hypnotic Poison, Chanel's Allure and Shiseido's Energizing Fragrance.
hindoss
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:27 am      Reply with quote
MY FAVORITE ONES ARE
Allure
Coco Chanel
pink_planet
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Anna Sui's summer scent..forgot the name..the blue head one that came out this summer..beach girl??
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Stella, by Stella Mccartney!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Elizabeth Green Tea!!

I've used 3 bottles already; the only thing is it doesn't last
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Recently got Michael Kor's Island and loving it..

Just retired DKNY Be Delicious and Red Delicious which I really liked..

Also liked Prada, Hugo Boss Woman, Pleasures exotic, Vera Wang (original) and Clinique Happy!

Fragrance is such a personal thing though..things I love my sisters hate and vice versa...

I have to say though that I always find that the men's fragrances always seem more wow to me than the womens...some of them are out of this world...when my fiancee wears vera wang for men i have trouble concentrating.

I think fragrance does uplift and generally make life feel a bit more luxurious...i may not be able to buy Prada but i can wear a bit of the fragrance

5% products discount

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Lolita Lempicka, am a die hard fans for this brand Cool
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
CK One (So old school, but nice memories associated with it) and Clinque Aromatics Elixir
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |