Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Worst Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Revlon Colorstay Lash Tint.
This product should only be used by women who want their lashes to look terrible and fall out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Harmonster wrote:
Revlon Colorstay Lash Tint.
This product should only be used by women who want their lashes to look terrible and fall out.

That sounds horrible! Shock
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Vote for Clinique 3 steps too Exclamation It works nothing Rolling Eyes

5% products discount

Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
SK2 products! Waste of money!
lorettapy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ~~ my vote goes to Clinique 3 steps too!!!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
proactiv (just horrible)
Athena 7 minute lift (pure garbage, flakey putty)
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
"Clinique 3 steps " is like very spooky. Shock
I change my mind to buy it after I read this topic.
Thanks guys for your posts. Wink
kellyks
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Chanel skin care, makeup is fine but Chanel skincare destroyed my skin.
Odile
5% products discount

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Worst products:
these are the lines - I usually buy 2-3 products -usually for anti-aging

Obagi - initially looked promising-after 8 weeks skin in disarray. Red, irritated, I didn't like the texture of the cream either.
Lancome- too greasy, false claims!
Strivectin-bad texture, minimal effects
Clarins- like Lancome-nothing special
Orlane-nice line, but don't expect anything much to happen even with their serum.Perfumy too!!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
proactiv (just horrible)

The only thing I was able to use was the cleanser.. Everything else was so horrible on my skin. Crying or Very sad
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
Starlight wrote:
proactiv (just horrible)

The only thing I was able to use was the cleanser.. Everything else was so horrible on my skin. Crying or Very sad

I tried proactiv once and my face turned all red. Terrible.
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Oh, another terrible one!

John Freida Color Glaze

NO idea how a product can smell so terrible that the stench stays on your head for WEEKS (I went through clarifying shampoo like you wouldn't believe) after you've stopped using it, but John Freida has done it!

This incredible creation also manages to make your hair look like a greaseball while making it feel dry to the touch. It was so bad my husband actually made a comment (which he doesn't do) that perhaps I should shower!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
So nice to see that I'm not the only one that has issues with so many of the products mentioned!

Clinique 3-step - major reaction/breakouts
    Lancome Hydra Zen - major reaction/breakouts
    Clarins - too much fragrance
    Dermatologica - almost everything = reaction/breakouts
    AmLactin 12% - major hives after 3 applications

dubi
5% products discount

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Most Clinique skin care...yuks.
But I must add that their Take The Day Off eyemakeup remover is one of the best out there.

Maybelline, Great Lash mascara...always makes it onto those lists of 'Best Beauty Products 2029!!!' etc. Have no idea who votes for it...but it is the woooorsssst.

Laura Mercier - Face Primer.
Did nothing for my oily skin...did not help the lasting power of makeup and broke me out due to its silicone content. awful.

Soo many more....
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
proactiv (just horrible)

i don't like proactiv ,it make my skin sensitive Crying or Very sad
nyonyakay
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Be Warned! Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence line is even nastier than it is cheap. Scraped my skin down thin and then completely plugged my pores with gunk. Gave me chronic cystic inflammatory acne AND dry thin skin for 6 months in 2005. I had to spend $$$ at the dermatologist's.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
You know, I would have said Creme de la Mer, however, I finally found a use for this junk! If you are tinting your lashes with the 1000 Hours stuff, instead of vaseline, smear alot of La Mer around your eyes. It's so thick, it goes right where you want it to (not on your lashes) and I didn't even bother with the paper towel cut outs over it. If I made a mistake and got some on my lids, I just used a dry q tip and it came right off! The La Mer is impenatrable!!! Laughing

At least it's good for something!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I actually found creme de la mer alright, I still keep a few 7ml pots around because sometimes they just seem to work on particular crappo skin days (those dry/tight skindays with no breakouts).

I definitely didn't like lancome hydra zen (the eye cream was fine but the rest was bad).
Same with lancome primodiale which caused quite a reaction with my skin.

Ole henriksen also didn't agree with my skin, everything felt too thick/high in silicone and my face just couldn't breathe. It was terrible because i forked out for the whole 3-step system without trying samples first. Lesson learnt.. Neutral
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
all the product of Olay
lola
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Davidoff Cool Water for Women perfume

The absolute worst!! To me it smells awful. I suffer from severe Migraines and sometimes certain smells will set one off instantly, well this perfume is at the top of my list.
There's been times that I've been in a movie theater and the girl next to me will be wearing this and instantly I start to get a migraine.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Olay Regenerate cream is bad. It gave my husband who has tough skins rashes. I don't even want to try it.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
-Clinique products left my skin feeling funny
-Proactiv did nothing on my acne but then again neither did differin, retin-A, accutane, etc--my acne was tough
-Jurlique left a film and made me breakout
-Murad acne set...great for acne but way too drying and it took awhile for my skin to even back out
-Sonya Dakar's norm/combo kit didn't do anything

My problem has just been using lines that don't work for my skin and blaiming my skin rather than looking for better products and ingredients but EDS is definitely helping me on both accounts

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely Clinique!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

my skin always never give me any problem.
maybe just one to two pimples now and then...

After trying Clinique...
it totally change my life!!!!
it cause terrible outbreaks!!! big swollen red pimples everywhere..
end up in order to "cure" my outbreak, i begins to for facials, buying pimple creams etc... all sorts of products which can "cure" me.
ultimately i resort to seeking help fm Dermatologist ...
after taking pills... it finally subsided.

but my skin has changed forever!
it becomes very sensitive and unstable. Having frequent outbreaks!

Seriously think that Clinique is too harsh for most skins.
DONT TRY if u dont want to end up like me!!!! Sad
ashlycheang

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
tons of product are really bad.

FOR ME !
body shop tea tree oil - uselsss
Fancl washing powder - very dry
Fancl lotion S - useless
Dermalogica active moist - greasy,sticky

etcc...
sbparadis
5% products discount

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
oh my God- what is UP with that John Frieda color glaze stuff? No matter how long I stayed under the faucet- I could NOT rinse it out- hair was a greasy mess. I kept reading the directions thinking it was me- but it's just a very strange product. No gloss- just grease. The first time I used it I had to go out and ended up having to use the old baby powder-dry shampoo trick just to get presentable. eeew.

And I've been surprised at how many of the members here rave about the St. Ives apricot scrub. I had a very bad experience with that. I'd love it if it worked for me, but no way.

The new Dove Regenerist things that I've tried- just the moisturizers, really- have been a disappointment- I love the idea of a foaming moisturizer, and it's gotten some good reviews from dermatologists,but on me it was sticky and weird.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |