Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
The best lip balm...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I like Caswell-Massey's Dr. Hunter Lip Balm -- it seems to cure dry lips instantly.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I really like the kiehl's No. 1
lil_miss_skincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Love Burt's Bee's lip balm -- natural, works great and cheap! Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix is another favorite of mine, especially under lipstick.
skinfanatic
5% products discount

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Aveeno Active Naturals -- intense medicated relief therapy works really well on sensitive lips. It's the only thing that worked for me. I'm not sure if I can use it indefinitely, but it's very soothing.
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto on Kiehl's number 1, though sometimes the warning label worries me and makes me wonder if it's poisonus. my friends laughed when they read it and came up with the saying, "Kiehls kills."
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE "Modele" Collagen Lip Treatment (made in France, but easily available in Canada). It is a super hydrating stick. It is the perfect texture...not waxy, and not so light that it wears off quickly. I can put it on before bed, and lips are still moist in the mornning.
The Rosebud Salve is also a good alternative...great "flavours",and very inexpensive.
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
laura mercier lipsilk as emergency lipbalm..the rest of the balms i've tried do pretty much the same thing
notjulia
5% products discount

Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Kiehl's is great, and a Japan brand called Ayura is brilliant.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I am under Accutane treatment right now but I could not find the lip balm.
Then, I check this post for find but It have too many brands Rolling Eyes .
What brand should I use? Idea
mystiqkal
5% products discount

Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="guapagirl"]No contest ... Carmex every time! Razz[/quote]

I love Carmex! i cant go anywhere without it!
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
i like Kiehl's.

my LipFusion just arrived today... hope it will be great!
skincarefan
5% products discount

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
For me it has to be Caudalie and Body Shop Hemp. I've tried Dr.H, Murad, Shisaedo (sorry can't spell). Nothing works like Caudalie. On me that is.
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I find that Kiehl's works really well on me too, although I don't like the taste of it.
mumushop
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Vasaline intensive care is the best !! and very cheap Very Happy
LilLoco
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still looking for the "best," but most balms seem to work pretty well for me to moisturize my lips.

For over 20 years, my favorite has been Blistex mint because it was cheap, felt nice, kept me from chapping, and had SPF protection. About two weeks ago, I started using Candessence Lip Service in its place, and I'm liking that well enough (no SPF protection, but plumps slightly and enhances my natural lip color).

I thought getting a little color in my balm would be a nice touch, so I've started looking. I was a little disappointed with samples from Alima. Great color in the pot, but difficult to apply and color doesn't seem to show on my lips. Burts Bees colored balm is nice and looks great on, but doesn't seem to last very long. My slow search continues.
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I love Caudalie antioxidant lip balm.
Jin
5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
John masters lip balm is very soft and has sweet fragrance. Never it makes lip dry.
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
I use John Masters lip balm.It is very soft and smells delicious like butter,cocoa..
My chapped lip is getting soft for these days.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
mumushop wrote:
Vasaline intensive care is the best !! and very cheap Very Happy

I have to used it also, but now my lip was peel out after I use it. Crying or Very sad
I don't know why it come like this.

Somehow, I would like try the new one.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Shiseido - lip conditioner
the texture is good and it has SPF 10
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
i like Natio's. Smooth finishing in a small stick form. Quite lasting too and has SPF.
pigpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Juice beauty spf 15 tinted lip moisturizers. It gives u a light color and have spf.
nibn
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I love sebameds lip protecter spf20
ykl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Carmex is good and cheap. I am using the lip balm with sunscreen and the one without sunscreen. At night, I will use bliex, which is purple. ( I can't remember the name) They are good. They can keep my lip moisture overnight.
Kyrya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered L'Occitane lip balm, it sounds nice Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |