Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:04 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
RuthMarion wrote:
bethany wrote:
Just an FYI...I have contacted EDS and asked when ZO will be available for sale. I'll keep everyone posted.

Just to let everyone who doesn't live in the US that they won't be eligible to purchase. Sometimes I get so.... but I won't go there... Neutral Apparently it's a ZO thing so don't be angry at EDS.
Anyway, it's time to go and feed the horse so I can go into town to pick up some more oil for our lamps. This afternoon I'll probably have the hubby chop some more wood - it's supposed to be a cold winter. It astonishes me what it's like just 30 miles away to the US border - what amazing things lie on the other side Sad
BTW - I am 1/2 American. Born in Windsor Ontario & raised in sunny southern California so I am not anti American at all!!

WHAT???? But, I can buy directly from ZO..they ship international. That doesn't make sense.

I know. Go figure. Confused
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 am      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:
Hi, Ruthmarion:

I'm not sure where the "disconnect" is, but ZO did not place any restrictions on selling in the US or Canada. It is only in countries where we have distributor agreements that we are not allowed to enter the e-commerce channel. Thanks for the "heads-up", though, I'll make sure that we get this cleared up for our friends who are north of the border.

Donna Queen

Have I told you how much I like you lately Cool Make sure you tell them we're trying to do our part to help with the economy!
Jeffiner13
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 am      Reply with quote
..... Born in Windsor Ontario & raised in sunny southern California so I am not anti American at all!![/quote]

Ruth, I am from Windsor, Ontario....well LaSalle

lol!!

How Cool?
Jeffiner13
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
lifecoach wrote:
I have upped my maintenance of obagi to full-time at the moment to get rid of the last of the scars and will finish by january.

I would like to start on ZO as essential should stock it by then. Could anyone give me an idea on what I should be buying and what my routine should be?

Thank you! Very Happy

Hi, lifecoach. I am sure Donna and/or Justin will be along to give you their expert advice on what products of ZO to incorporate into Nu Derm. I am not sure how many products you want to use of ZO, but my 2 cents would be to add in the Exfoliating Polish from ZO, which is great and will get rid of any flakes/dryness from the Nu Derm, as well as their Growth Factor Serum (which you can use while you are on Nu Derm), and the ZO sunscreen (which is way nicer than the Nu Derm sunscreen, feels heavenly on your skin, and most importantly works great!).

Hi Lifecoach,

I agree with Rileygirl's recommendation without knowing more details. If you'd like a regimented recommendation, please PM me with information on the products you'll continue using, skin type, issues being addressed, and anything else you think I should know and I'd be happy to put together a suggestion of ZO products to incorporate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
Vice President of Research & Development
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

Justin, I am too interested in this information. How can I PM you, I am new to this.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Okay, I'm confused. Can someone please tell me(yes or no becuae I need a really simple answer) will we Canadians be able to purchase ZO skin care products from EDS??
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Okay, I'm confused. Can someone please tell me(yes or no becuae I need a really simple answer) will we Canadians be able to purchase ZO skin care products from EDS??

And what about Europeans??? Can we purchase ZO products from EDS???

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Is anyone else not seeing Mordphort's replies???
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Jeffiner13 wrote:
FYIguy wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
lifecoach wrote:
I have upped my maintenance of obagi to full-time at the moment to get rid of the last of the scars and will finish by january.

I would like to start on ZO as essential should stock it by then. Could anyone give me an idea on what I should be buying and what my routine should be?

Thank you! Very Happy

Hi, lifecoach. I am sure Donna and/or Justin will be along to give you their expert advice on what products of ZO to incorporate into Nu Derm. I am not sure how many products you want to use of ZO, but my 2 cents would be to add in the Exfoliating Polish from ZO, which is great and will get rid of any flakes/dryness from the Nu Derm, as well as their Growth Factor Serum (which you can use while you are on Nu Derm), and the ZO sunscreen (which is way nicer than the Nu Derm sunscreen, feels heavenly on your skin, and most importantly works great!).

Hi Lifecoach,

I agree with Rileygirl's recommendation without knowing more details. If you'd like a regimented recommendation, please PM me with information on the products you'll continue using, skin type, issues being addressed, and anything else you think I should know and I'd be happy to put together a suggestion of ZO products to incorporate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

Justin, I am too interested in this information. How can I PM you, I am new to this.

Jeffiner, to PM someone just look at the box on the left that has ther person's name in it and you will see PM, click on that icon to send a PM to someone.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:

From Donna's post it sounds like no one in the US or Canada will have a problem buying ZO from EDS.
Jeffiner13
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!!
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Just an FYI...I have contacted EDS and asked when ZO will be available for sale. I'll keep everyone posted.

Grrrr, I know - I've been checking daily (sometimes multi-daily LOL) - waiting and waiting...

They said in the second half of December. Well, it's technically now the second half of December... < tapping toes, snapping fingers >
havana8

Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
ZO's arrrived!!! ZO's arrived!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/zo-skin-health-obagi.htm

And the Ossential Daily Power Defense (30 mL / 1.0 Fl. oz.) is available as a GWP (maximum one per order) when the Jumpstart Anti-Aging Kit is purchased. Razz
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/zo-skin-health-g_771.htm
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
ZO's arrrived!!! ZO's arrived!

Yay! Just got back from a client meeting - and what a nice surprise!

I just ordered my Jumpstart Kit and an exfoliating polish (since Bethany loves it so much)... I'll keep ya'll posted as to what I think... Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered a jumpstart kit to. Excited to try this line based on great reviews. My Karin Herzog is getting very low and this was oh so tempting. But the clincher was the Freebie product. And I actually got a free gift this time.
Merry christmas to me. thanks EDS.
tish
5% products discount

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased the Jumpstart kit and the freebie was not listed on the receipt. I emailed to make sure that it was included. Is it automatically included or did anyone else see the Daily Defense listed on her receipt?
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
You have to put the freebie into your shopping cart. But don't worry, since you have emailed them. I am sure they will deal with it appropriately. EDS have great customer service!
tish
5% products discount

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks mlrox! I am new to EDS and its the first time I have ordered anything. Now I will know next time.
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:03 am      Reply with quote
When I put the free ZO Skin Health Ossential Daily Power Defense (30 mL / 1.0 Fl. Oz.) in my cart it shows that I will be charged for it on top of the ZO starter kit. Will the cost be refunded back to me?
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I put the free gift from this link. There's no charge shown on my account for it. Perhaps there are a few glitches on the website since this line is new:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/-free-gift---zo-skin-heal-p_10270.htm
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl:

I wish I could give you a simple answer to your question (can you by ZO if you live in Europe?).

Because of the agreements that we have with our European retailers and distributors (including Harrod's, Selfridges in UK and Beauty Cube in Spain), neither ZO nor EDS is able to ship direct to those countries. You can of course buy from those stores, or from Harrod's website.

Where do you live? If shopping at one of those stores is totally impractical, we can try to help you out in some other way. We aim to please!

Thanks for your interest.

Donna Queen

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:17 am      Reply with quote
When Jergens introduced their Natural Glow body lotions they had a marketing ploy--they deliberately short-shipped their retailers so that they could create a back-order situation, and create marketing buzz. Within just two days, all the retailers claimed to be "Sold out!"

Such is not the case with us--as a new company we don't have the luxury to be so manipulative.
But we're selling out very quickly on the ZO Jumpstart Kit--not just because of the gift-with-purchase offer, but because Allure magazine (January issue) has named Radical Night Repair as one of the six best products that have prescription-like results. (the editor of Allure is also a great fan of retinol, and calls it the best anti-aging ingredient).

So since Radical Night Repair is included in the Jumpstart Kit, and since it's getting very favorable press attention, and has a gift-with-purhcase, I just wanted to give you a heads up that we may not able to keep them in stock throughout the promotion period (which ends 12/31).

We'll give updates on when the product will be back in stock and regret the inconvenience. We hadn't expected the Allure story.

Radical Night Repair will not be part of the new promotional kit which will be available January 1.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to stop in to let everyone know I will be out on holiday starting today and will be returning to work on January 5th.

In the interim, if you have questions, please post them. I will get to them as soon as I return to the office.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 am      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:
Septembergirl:

I wish I could give you a simple answer to your question (can you by ZO if you live in Europe?).

Because of the agreements that we have with our European retailers and distributors (including Harrod's, Selfridges in UK and Beauty Cube in Spain), neither ZO nor EDS is able to ship direct to those countries. You can of course buy from those stores, or from Harrod's website.

Where do you live? If shopping at one of those stores is totally impractical, we can try to help you out in some other way. We aim to please!

Thanks for your interest.

Donna Queen

Thank you for your answer.

I live in Norway, and as far as I know, there are no retailers for ZO Skin Health in Scandinavia. It says nothing about shipping restrictions to certain countries on EDS website, so I guess I will be able to order from EDS? Anxious

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:

Radical Night Repair will not be part of the new promotional kit which will be available January 1.

Uh oh, I ordered only one jumpstart kit... Maybe I'd better order a couple more... < furiously searching under couch cushions for more pennies >
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
YEH ITS HERE ITS HERS Very Happy Very Happy

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |