Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
door
5% products discount

Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
THANKS! And I've replied, with even more questions. Really, thank you for your willingness to help a newbie, I really appreciate it! Very Happy
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I the JUST GOT MY Jumpstart kit,i am very surprise that my RNR is separated (meaning, there's a watery/oily layer),and leaking.when i open the box, the serum's small was all over(but.i have to say it was very nice small,i like it),and the bottle was oily.i will contact the eds's customer service tomorrow.but i don't understand if zo knows the problem,why still sell those items to customer and replace them later?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
and have any lady got the replacement of RNR?they have the sign on bottle:finish in 6 month,i hope i can get mine replacement shortly. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
and have any lady got the replacement of RNR?they have the sign on bottle:finish in 6 month,i hope i can get mine replacement shortly. Confused

Fang, we discussed the RNR replacement on page 27 on Jan 5th and several times since then. ZO did not know that there were product issues, and has gone above and beyond to keep us happy and informed.

It was easier for ZO to send out the replacements, but EDS did not want to release our personal info, so they are working out the details. In the meantime, the rest of the product is perfectly safe to use.

We also discussed the symbol on the back that says 6 months on page 27 as well...Justin from ZO says that this means the product will not HARM us after 6 months, vs. this should be used in 6 months.

However, this does not seem to correspond with how other companies use this symbol (see the Bobbi Brown definition on page 27, all Karin Herzog inserts, etc.) so hopefully Justin can educate us further there as well.

HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 am      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:

Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30: Depress pump 2-3 times; apply over face and neck every morning after moisturizing as part of the ZO Skin Health Program. Apply evenly before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, perspiring, towel drying or extended sun exposure.

FYIguy, I have already been applying the products as per the directions above except for the sunscreen. Re the sunscreen, could you clarify that it is only smoothed onto the skin and not rubbed in. I may be wrong but I believed that if the product contained zinc and or titanium oxides, it should only be smoothed on and not rubbed in.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
The new ZO line is so expensive. For someone like me who have been using the original Obagi lines for over 7 years... Just ask Dr. Obagi if he can offer "better" prices on those so we can try them Smile Smile Smile maybe a sample at EDS when you buy original Obagi lines will work, so I can try it out Smile Smile Smile

zoskinhealth wrote:
Hi, bushy, So you're another nightowl, like myself.

Yes, the new ZO line targets anti-aging. Like the original Obagi line, it can be used as a system, but doesn't have to be. It works by awakening dormant skin cells to resume normal functioning, and thereby replenish collagen and elastin.

It doesn't have to be used with the original Obagi regimen at all. But a few of the products (as mentioned) will greatly alleviate the redness and discomfort associated with NuDerm. Hope that helps.
door
5% products discount

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:04 am      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:
The new ZO line is so expensive. For someone like me who have been using the original Obagi lines for over 7 years... Just ask Dr. Obagi if he can offer "better" prices on those so we can try them Smile Smile Smile maybe a sample at EDS when you buy original Obagi lines will work, so I can try it out Smile Smile Smile

zoskinhealth wrote:
Hi, bushy, So you're another nightowl, like myself.

Yes, the new ZO line targets anti-aging. Like the original Obagi line, it can be used as a system, but doesn't have to be. It works by awakening dormant skin cells to resume normal functioning, and thereby replenish collagen and elastin.

It doesn't have to be used with the original Obagi regimen at all. But a few of the products (as mentioned) will greatly alleviate the redness and discomfort associated with NuDerm. Hope that helps.

This is an absolutely wonderful idea, Jade! Perhaps Donna or EDS can look into doing something like this? I mean between the Obagi set and the ZO products, the total amount can easily be in the high hundreds. Shock Any discounts offer would be great. Please consider it. Thanks! Very Happy
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Anyone have word on the RNR replacements from EDS?

I haven't heard a peep, but I haven't called them about it either.

i called them this morning,and the CS lady said she didn't know ZO'S ISSUE,and of cause,they haven't recive replacements from ZO either. Confused

5% products discount

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

i called them this morning,and the CS lady said she didn't know ZO'S ISSUE,and of cause,they haven't recive replacements from ZO either. Confused

Shock Oh-oh, that's not good news at all. I just placed an order on-line this morning and had believed that it would be the new product that would be send out.
FYIguy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Hi everyone,

I spoke with EDS earlier today to clear up any questions. Also, I just received confirmation from Fed Ex that the package with the replacement RNR was delivered this afternoon.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
VP - R&D
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I got a reply this morning from customer service at EDS to one of my emails and clearly they are clueless to the RNR defect problem in the jumpstart kit.

I think Justin and Donna are providing enough help with this problem and I do thank them very much for keeping us all informed.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Since 5th of Jan. it's clear that there is a quality problem with the RNR - and more than a week later the EDS CS still doesn't know about it and they were sending out the kit with the RNR in it the whole time ???
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Well, they will just have to send you a replacement for the RNR. I don't think EDS can claim ignorance about this for much longer. It's been posted all over this forum. We will be bombarding them with phone calls and emails until we get our replacements.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
fang wrote:

Fang, we discussed the RNR replacement on page 27 on Jan 5th and several times since then. ZO did not know that there were product issues, and has gone above and beyond to keep us happy and informed.

It was easier for ZO to send out the replacements, but EDS did not want to release our personal info, so they are working out the details. In the meantime, the rest of the product is perfectly safe to use.

We also discussed the symbol on the back that says 6 months on page 27 as well...Justin from ZO says that this means the product will not HARM us after 6 months, vs. this should be used in 6 months.

However, this does not seem to correspond with how other companies use this symbol (see the Bobbi Brown definition on page 27, all Karin Herzog inserts, etc.) so hopefully Justin can educate us further there as well.

HTH!

thank you beth,to help me catch up

and thank you,Justin and Donna Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
Since 5th of Jan. it's clear that there is a quality problem with the RNR - and more than a week later the EDS CS still doesn't know about it and they were sending out the kit with the RNR in it the whole time ???

i asked same Q and told them about this forum,this morning,but they said they were too busy,it was impossible to read all members replies

ps:they also ask me keep the RNR since they may ask you send it back Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:

Fang - please read the thread, at last from page 27 on. ZO has specifically said that we do NOT have to send them back.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback, I assure you that if we could send someone to the EDS warehouse to unpack and repack the Radical Night Repair, and get it out on the next plane, I assure you that we would. But unfortunately, sometimes I believe--"ain't nothin' easy"!

As for the cost--we are looking at ways to offer more special promotions and gift-with-purchase offers. Rest assured, we are aware of the problem, and are addressing it. Because of the fact that we're a small company, we can be relatively nimble, and be responsive. That being said, it takes several months to bring new packaging, etc. on line.

We have offered to EDS to supply samples of ZO products with selected orders. It would be a great way to introduce Obagi users to maintenance products. EDS is thinking about the logistics. But we're ready, willing and able. Thanks for the idea; we'll suggest it again!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I guess we'll have to be patient. Give EDS some time to work out the logistics of the RNR replacements and do the unpacking / repacking. We've had good service from them in the past, so I'm sure we'll get these replacements in time.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
fang wrote:

Fang - please read the thread, at last from page 27 on. ZO has specifically said that we do NOT have to send them back.

thanks,beth,it's great Laughing

Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure that EDS is aware of the replacements, we gave them a copy of the letter that Justin is sending with it; discussed the best ways to handle the process. We will have someone speak to the EDS management tomorrow, so that you can get better answers.

Or better yet, we'll get a better answer from EDS, and Justin will relay it to you.

As for continuing to send out Jumpstart, well, we'll do our best to take care of that as well.

5% products discount

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Donna for your update. I just ordered the Jumpstart kit this morning from EDS. Should I expect a delay then or will it be a kit with the former version of RNR? Thanks! Smile
door
5% products discount

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:31 am      Reply with quote
On another note, I have just received an email from Nordstrom. For any $85 Beauty or Fragrance purchase, we will receive an 18 Piece Beauty Gift set, included is a (.13 oz) of OZ Oclipse Sunscreen. The picture showed a nice little bottle, not just a little tear-away thing. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to test this fave sunscreen out? I know I will certainly stop by Nordstrom soon. Very Happy

Confused Sorry, I was trying to post a link but being a new member, was unable to. It should be very evident on the Nordstrom site though.
zoskinhealth_DQ

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, door!

Justin is going to speak with EDS today to make sure that they acknowledge the receipt of replacement product. We sent them sufficient inventory to replenish the stock of Radical Night Repair in Jumpstart Kits. But we'll remind them again!!!

Our EVP of Sales (who is in Singapore now) has also been in touch with EDS last night to try to get everything resolved.

That's one of the advantages of being a small company--we're all over it!

PS--if you already bought the Jumpstart Kit--don't buy the Nordstrom Gift with Purchase--there's a two-month supply of sunscreen in the Jumpstart Kit Wink Wink

The sample that is contained in the Nordstrom kit is the same sample that I have sent to EDS members who requested it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Once again, thank you Donna, Justin and everyone at ZO Skin Health. I think I can safely say that your concern to keep us informed of everything that is going on, and to help us in any way possible, is immensely appreciated by everyone of us. THANK YOU!!
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
What about pricing of ZO skin health? Can we get introductory pricing to try your product?
Don't want to spend too much money on products I am not sure about. Let me know.
Thanks Smile Smile Smile

zoskinhealth wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, I assure you that if we could send someone to the EDS warehouse to unpack and repack the Radical Night Repair, and get it out on the next plane, I assure you that we would. But unfortunately, sometimes I believe--"ain't nothin' easy"!

As for the cost--we are looking at ways to offer more special promotions and gift-with-purchase offers. Rest assured, we are aware of the problem, and are addressing it. Because of the fact that we're a small company, we can be relatively nimble, and be responsive. That being said, it takes several months to bring new packaging, etc. on line.

We have offered to EDS to supply samples of ZO products with selected orders. It would be a great way to introduce Obagi users to maintenance products. EDS is thinking about the logistics. But we're ready, willing and able. Thanks for the idea; we'll suggest it again!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |