Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
jjbeacham wrote:
Toby wrote:
Nancy send me your pictures and I will be more than happy to post them for you. We all get encouraged with seeing the transformations. Wink

Very recently I had complementary comments about my eyes within the same week. One man my age, and the other younger, actually he was younger than my youngest son(age 24) ShockI doubt seriously if these comments would have been made if I had baggy eyes. Youthful looking eyes are noticed and I am truly thankful to have them back. By the way both of these guys were good looking but SO is MR.TOBY Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, you little vixen - I just found this. Laughing You've been attracting men and keeping quiet about it. Too funny, but I found you out! XXXOOO

Now you know why I won't leave home without Easy Eye solutions, you just never know what may come my wayImage

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:
Toby wrote:
Nancy send me your pictures and I will be more than happy to post them for you. We all get encouraged with seeing the transformations. Wink

Very recently I had complementary comments about my eyes within the same week. One man my age, and the other younger, actually he was younger than my youngest son(age 24) ShockI doubt seriously if these comments would have been made if I had baggy eyes. Youthful looking eyes are noticed and I am truly thankful to have them back. By the way both of these guys were good looking but SO is MR.TOBY Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, you little vixen - I just found this. Laughing You've been attracting men and keeping quiet about it. Too funny, but I found you out! XXXOOO

Now you know why I won't leave home without Easy Eye solutions, you just never know what may come my wayImage

EES is next on my list, and your recent experiences only add to my urgency to buy this product. Your eyes are to-die-for, honestly, Toby, and you are a babe for sure. Wishing I hadn't spent so much on Chistmas! ROFLMAO!!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gang just noticed something about Easy
Eye Solution products that I need to bring to your attention. There is a new design label but guess what?????? the products are just the same. I held my breath with I saw the new label on the bottles because I was terrified that the products might have been changed as well. But with an email from Zach I am assured that is the same great ingredients that works so well for me. I have had so many great products that I loved only to find them discontinued or the formula tweaked in some way....but not with Easy Eye Solutions....it is the VERY SAME...Thank goodness Dancing
Here is a peek at the new EASY EYE SOLUTION SITE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kEBPBLrWeI

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Toby you make me laugh but I know what you mean. And thanks for letting us know that they didn't screw up a good thing.

I used the tuck today just the way you do and it was great. Thanks toby - You are a prize to all of us on EDS.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I want to buy the" Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment"

Who could tell me is there discount online.I want to buy the"Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment" to treat my dark circle
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 am      Reply with quote
There aren't any discounts on the products...although Nanci at NCN was offering a small discount if you purchase both products...not sure if she is still offering it.
I have been out of the tuck for a few weeks now and I am going crazy without it!! The holidays really put a damper on my spending so I haven't been able to purchase it...hopefully this week....

I will say though, it is worth every darn penny they charge for it....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gang just noticed something about Easy
Eye Solution products that I need to bring to your attention. There is a new design label but guess what?????? the products are just the same. I held my breath with I saw the new label on the bottles because I was terrified that the products might have been changed as well. But with an email from Zach I am assured that is the same great ingredients that works so well for me. I have had so many great products that I loved only to find them discontinued or the formula tweaked in some way....but not with Easy Eye Solutions....it is the VERY SAME...Thank goodness Dancing
Here is a peek at the new EASY EYE SOLUTION SITE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kEBPBLrWeI

OMG, I hope he didn't change anything, or I will => buy a plane ticket for USA and going to find him to have a little friendly talk Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
beautyrose wrote:
Who could tell me is there discount online.I want to buy the"Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment" to treat my dark circle

This may help with the discount and also Nanci has sample sizes for less Wink
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/easy-eye-solutions-illuminating-eye-care.html

5% products discount

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone here is a another technique I just tried out the last few days and it works beautifully! These products have helped with my dark circles however, when my Iron drops, I get darker again and need concealer. I love the Eve Pearl salmon concealer, when I use it, I have to put it on soooo carefully as it mucks up the Tuck! I know some concealers do this and some don't.

I recently bought a kit of Isomers products and in it was the High definition primer. Watching the video on it she says it can be used under the eyes, so because it's so awesome on my face I thought I would apply it over the Tuck and then try my EP concealer. WOW, it worked! The EP concealer did not disturb the tuck!

Illuminating cream, then Tuck, then a very, very tiny bit of Isomers primer over the tuck, then the concealer. I let each product absorb for a few min. before applying the next one. Also I find this primer similar to the Smashbox one, so that "may" work as well if anyone has that.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Hi Everyone here is a another technique I just tried out the last few days and it works beautifully! These products have helped with my dark circles however, when my Iron drops, I get darker again and need concealer. I love the Eve Pearl salmon concealer, when I use it, I have to put it on soooo carefully as it mucks up the Tuck! I know some concealers do this and some don't.

I recently bought a kit of Isomers products and in it was the High definition primer. Watching the video on it she says it can be used under the eyes, so because it's so awesome on my face I thought I would apply it over the Tuck and then try my EP concealer. WOW, it worked! The EP concealer did not disturb the tuck!

Illuminating cream, then Tuck, then a very, very tiny bit of Isomers primer over the tuck, then the concealer. I let each product absorb for a few min. before applying the next one. Also I find this primer similar to the Smashbox one, so that "may" work as well if anyone has that.

OH WOW TRUFFLES, THANKS FOR SHARING THAT TIP. I AM SURE OTHERS WILL BE THRILLED WITH THAT FIND.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Here I am for progress report.
As first, I didn't left the house without tuck since I bought it. Cool
I have to admit that I made some mistakes for this time, and found out my best way.
After my morning massage with avocado oil, I put DermaRadiant cream under eye area. Few minutes later, I apply Tuck with brush (thanks Toby, it is really big difference). Than I do all of my make up except under eye area. When I am finished and Tuck seems to be dried, I apply mineral loose powder over him and slightly over whole face to even everything together.
Great. I don't need concealer under eyes - nothing - no flaking, nothing to be seen except perfect skin.

I tried some other creams - but for me this DermaRadiant is the best - because is very light and very quickly absorbed. On some greasier creams Tuck not doing its job well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Way to go Mirjanna!
A boogie dance for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:
I tried some other creams - but for me this DermaRadiant is the best - because is very light and very quickly absorbed. On some greasier creams Tuck not doing its job well.

Mirjana, are you noticing any skin improvement with the DermaRadiant cream?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't get this thread to come up this morning and just checking to see if it will now! Wink Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
*mirjana* wrote:

Mirjana, are you noticing any skin improvement with the DermaRadiant cream?

I think I do. Since last summer I was using Avene soothing eye contour cream and Vichy Liftactiv CxP eye cream. They are fine creams, my eyes looks nice with them. Then I started with RA and than I bought DermaRadiant. It wasn't good for night, because it is not greasy, it is very very light and very quickly completely absorbed in skin. So it wasn't good for me for night cream, because I need something stronger and greasier because I wanted to protect my eye area from RA side effects. So I stopped with it and using Avene again.
Than I bought a Tuck and trying with Avene and Vichy but Tuck didn't work strong enough with them. Then I tried DermaRadiant and that is just perfect combination.
I am using it for about 3 weeks now with Tuck every morning and yes I can see some improvement. During the day of course I can tell that is because of Tuck - my under eye area is very smooth and tight - but not dried which is very important. When I tried Tuck without DermaRadiant skin was very dry.
In the evening, when my face is clean I can tell that I can see improvements. I don't know if that could be Tuck effect or this cream, but I know that it could be logical that my skin looks much worse because of using RA nightly also in the under eye area. And it looks just fine and better than few months ago.
So I think that I found good combination, which one (DR or Tuck) really improved my under eye area I don't know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:
, I tried some other creams - but for me this DermaRadiant is the best - because is very light and very quickly absorbed. On some greasier creams Tuck not doing its job well.
Are you talking about Ageless eye cream by DermaRadiant or is this something else. Thanks!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
*mirjana* wrote:
, I tried some other creams - but for me this DermaRadiant is the best - because is very light and very quickly absorbed. On some greasier creams Tuck not doing its job well.
Are you talking about Ageless eye cream by DermaRadiant or is this something else. Thanks!

Yes, I am talking about Ageless Eyes Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:
I think I do. Since last summer I was using Avene soothing eye contour cream and Vichy Liftactiv CxP eye cream. They are fine creams, my eyes looks nice with them. Then I started with RA and than I bought DermaRadiant. It wasn't good for night, because it is not greasy, it is very very light and very quickly completely absorbed in skin. So it wasn't good for me for night cream, because I need something stronger and greasier because I wanted to protect my eye area from RA side effects. So I stopped with it and using Avene again.
Than I bought a Tuck and trying with Avene and Vichy but Tuck didn't work strong enough with them. Then I tried DermaRadiant and that is just perfect combination.
I am using it for about 3 weeks now with Tuck every morning and yes I can see some improvement. During the day of course I can tell that is because of Tuck - my under eye area is very smooth and tight - but not dried which is very important. When I tried Tuck without DermaRadiant skin was very dry.
In the evening, when my face is clean I can tell that I can see improvements. I don't know if that could be Tuck effect or this cream, but I know that it could be logical that my skin looks much worse because of using RA nightly also in the under eye area. And it looks just fine and better than few months ago.
So I think that I found good combination, which one (DR or Tuck) really improved my under eye area I don't know.

Thanks, Mirjana! I appreciate your help! Very Happy
Arandjel
5% products discount

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Now, I don't want to offend anybody, but how exactly are these products meant to alleviate under eye skin conditions? The ingredients lists are far from remarkable, with almost no real scientifically proven actives; while the few ones present are so in too low concentration.

Also, the pics on the manufacturer's site are clearly photoshopped - very amateurishly so. And looking through photos and videos posted by users online, I can't really tell much of a difference - at all. I mean, the ladies of this forum look good regardless of these products.

I'm sorry to say, but the Emperor has no clothes!

The ingredients list for Instant Eye Tuck

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

The ingredients list for Illuminating Eye Care

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Soluable Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Triethanolamine, Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Fragrance (Parfum).
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Arandjel, I am sure you have not offended anyone but it is clear that you have not read enough of the thread to realize what a difference these product have made for so many.

I am having trouble making sense of your post. You seem to have jumped to conclusions that seem like mere speculation on your part. Do you have access to the formulation of the Easy Eye Solutions products which would give you knowledge of the concentration of each ingredient? If you check just a few of the ingredients you will see that they are very effective. Even seasoned members of this forum have commented on that. I am not sure how you think your post is helpful. Since that is what the forum is for. To help one another with constructive contributions.

I feel bad for the woman on EDS who took the time to post their pictures to show how these products actually work. The difference is so clear and I am certain they are not photo shopped, since I have had the same results. Not just to the pictures on this thread but the videos posted by the company as well.

I believe that it is important to have opinions and questions and some doubts. I had a lot of doubts about these products before I made my first purchase. They are the best eye products I have ever used and that seems to shared by many not just on this forum but on others as well.

By the way welcome to EDS.
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:

And looking through photos and videos posted by users online, I can't really tell much of a difference - at all.

If you think on photos posted in this thread, maybe you need to start a think about a prescription for glasses.

I suppose that you didn't even try the product.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,

Thank you, for the welcoming. I thoroughly enjoy this forum, and think there is a lot of useful information and knowledgeable people on here. Which is why I posted what I did. It was meant to critically question the ingredients list. I am aware that some of the components in these products possess medicinal properties, but I am interested in how they apply to an eye treatment. So some references to scientifical studies isn't much to ask for.

Furthermore, why feel bad for the ladies posting their photos here? Just because I question the results, doesn't mean that I disrespect their efforts. As a matter of fact, I applaud their forthrightness. And they're all very beautiful. Thus they must know what they're doing in terms of skin care.

And mirjana,

Thank you for the helpful suggestion, but I can assure you it's unnecessary. You see, I work with analyzing and retouching photos, so my eyes are trained to detect details and colors. My perspective is therefore a bit different.

Unlike you, I'm not of the opinion that every new product has to be tried on in order to judge its efficiency. I much prefer to analyze the ingredients list before committing to purchase an item.
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:

And mirjana,

Thank you for the helpful suggestion, but I can assure you it's unnecessary. You see, I work with analyzing and retouching photos, so my eyes are trained to detect details and colors. My perspective is therefore a bit different.

Unlike you, I'm not of the opinion that every new product has to be tried on in order to judge its efficiency. I much prefer to analyze the ingredients list before committing to purchase an item.

So what you want to say is that Toby retouched her photos to convince us to buy EES?
OK, she convinced me, I bought it and I have same results as her with it.
I tried it, came here and told that like some other forum members and than lived in delusion as far as you came to told us that me and all others who liked - we are deceived with some retouched pics? I agree that pics on EES site are funny, we already talked here about them, but our own experience talking for itself.

As far analyzing ingredients list, we are doing this on this forum all the time, and almost for all products. Best ingredients sometimes do nothing for some people when doing miracles for others. I don't know much about formulations but I believe there is also a difference in between same ingredients mixed in different way.

As far as I understood the purpose of Product Reviews forum is writing reviews of tried products. There is also a thread named Guide towards better product reviews with guidelines about that.
I don't think so that review without personal experience with some product is trustworthy at all.
In that case we can just go to the official web site of some company and read list of ingredients and believe their claims about their product.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 am      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:

So what you want to say is that Toby retouched her photos to convince us to buy EES?
OK, she convinced me, I bought it and I have same results as her with it.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I just question the results, since to me, there isn't that much of a difference in the pictures and videos posted by people who use EES. But if you are convinced and satisfied with your purchase, I am truly happy for you.

*mirjana* wrote:

I don't know much about formulations but I believe there is also a difference in between same ingredients mixed in different way.

And I am just asking for some documented research on this.

*mirjana* wrote:

I don't think so that review without personal experience with some product is trustworthy at all.

I totally agree with you here, because we are all different, and don't react the same to all these treatments. That is why this forum is such an invaluable resource, where we can share our experiences and knowledge.

*mirjana* wrote:

In that case we can just go to the official web site of some company and read list of ingredients and believe their claims about their product.

No, I'm not about taking claims for granted, but about demanding solid proof to validate those claims.
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel, your disclaimer to "not offend" anyone is actually quite offensive. To imply that trusted veteran members of EDS would knowingly post photos that are altered insults their integrity.
I'm an avid reader of scientific research and ingredient efficacy. I'm also skeptical of marketing hype and not very trusting of anecdotal evidence. I laughed out loud when I tried the EES & my eyes looked photoshopped in real life!
If an ingredients list doesn't meet your standards then don't buy the product. As far as asking for "documented research" on a product, you have the ingredient list, do the work yourself.
I don't know why, but EES works for me. Maybe it has something to do with ingredients working synergistically.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |