Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
How is everyone getting samples, I just went to the site, and they don't show any samples?

TIA

NCN Pro Skin Care carries them!

http://ncnskincare.com/sample-sizes-c-11/sample-size-easy-eye-instant-eye-tuck-dark-circle-treatment-p-138?zenid=ogfthcv7to8u1alca8evlji7s7

Thanks! have you tried these DM? All these in past I've ever tried crack

I know exactly what you mean. I have been reading this thread from top to bottom. Sighs I used to have a life. Sounds like I actually might like this product, it has the heads up from people whose opinions I respect. Off to search for a dealer who supplies to the UK.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
This last year I have developed a puffiness under my eyes- not bad, the skin just feels "different", kind of soft where it was as firm as my cheekbone this time last year. Chalk it up to stress, age, too much booze, water retention, a perpetual cold I've had for the last two months.. I really don't care, I just want to stop it in its tracks. Is this product overkill? Am I doing harm by attacking something that's not truly broken, just a little defective? Or can you steer me to something more restructuring? I'm not looking for something cosmetic, and I'm really confused by this product as to where it fits, cosmetic or repairing.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
After watching this forum and others for years, and also being a former member I wanted to post my results using the Easy Eye Solutions. Back in 2009 I purchased my first bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle treatment and later ordered the Illuminating Eye Care Cream. Still later I ordered the UnderCover concealer. Like many of you I was thrilled with my results. Imagine seeing my under eye bags flatten in a matter of minutes. As time went on my eyes got to the point where they were not as puffy so I no longer applied the eye tuck on a regular basis. I did continue with the Illuminating because I was seeing a reduction in lines around my eyes, particularly my crows feet. I liked the fact the UnderCover Natural shade perfectly matched my skin so I used that for awhile as well. I guess with my busy life and a tight budget I only order the Easy Eye Solutions a few times more. My supply ran out and intended to order when I could get around to it. It's funny how after a while my puffiness returned and those little lines around my eyes began to increase. I had been so busy that I hardly noticed. A girlfriend of mine was about to be married. This was one of those weddings which was hell to plan and nothing seem to go right. As part of the wedding party I worked hard, with her, the groom and family to pull it together. The Bride looked worn out no matter how much makeup she applied. The day was fast approaching and the final touches were coming into place. Suddenly my friend look fresh, like she had slept well for days making her look younger and fresher. I noticed and commented that she must be feeling much better. Her reply surprised me. She explained that she was still very stressed, nervous and tired. I asked her how could she look so fresh and relaxed. She told me that she saw an ad on one of her favorite celebrity blogs showing a bride and groom on their wedding day and how great they looked. She further explained that the ad was for eye products that reduce puffy eyes fine lines etc. I asked what these miracle products were and she told me they were the Easy Eye Solutions. I smiled and said I knew all about them and had used them for awhile and loved my results. She looked radiant on her wedding day and everything went very well. I decided to place another order of the Easy Eye Solutions and once again my old self was gone replaced by a young glowing face. I think I have learned my lesson and will keep the Easy Eye Solutions as part of my regular routine. I wanted to share this story with you all and hope this help anyone who is thinking about purchasing these products for the first time. Special thanks to Toby who's before and after pictures on this thread convinced me to purchase them in the first place.
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
dina1970 wrote:
After watching this forum and others for years, and also being a former member I wanted to post my results using the Easy Eye Solutions. Back in 2009 I purchased my first bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle treatment and later ordered the Illuminating Eye Care Cream. Still later I ordered the UnderCover concealer. Like many of you I was thrilled with my results. Imagine seeing my under eye bags flatten in a matter of minutes. As time went on my eyes got to the point where they were not as puffy so I no longer applied the eye tuck on a regular basis. I did continue with the Illuminating because I was seeing a reduction in lines around my eyes, particularly my crows feet. I liked the fact the UnderCover Natural shade perfectly matched my skin so I used that for awhile as well. I guess with my busy life and a tight budget I only order the Easy Eye Solutions a few times more. My supply ran out and intended to order when I could get around to it. It's funny how after a while my puffiness returned and those little lines around my eyes began to increase. I had been so busy that I hardly noticed. A girlfriend of mine was about to be married. This was one of those weddings which was hell to plan and nothing seem to go right. As part of the wedding party I worked hard, with her, the groom and family to pull it together. The Bride looked worn out no matter how much makeup she applied. The day was fast approaching and the final touches were coming into place. Suddenly my friend look fresh, like she had slept well for days making her look younger and fresher. I noticed and commented that she must be feeling much better. Her reply surprised me. She explained that she was still very stressed, nervous and tired. I asked her how could she look so fresh and relaxed. She told me that she saw an ad on one of her favorite celebrity blogs showing a bride and groom on their wedding day and how great they looked. She further explained that the ad was for eye products that reduce puffy eyes fine lines etc. I asked what these miracle products were and she told me they were the Easy Eye Solutions. I smiled and said I knew all about them and had used them for awhile and loved my results. She looked radiant on her wedding day and everything went very well. I decided to place another order of the Easy Eye Solutions and once again my old self was gone replaced by a young glowing face. I think I have learned my lesson and will keep the Easy Eye Solutions as part of my regular routine. I wanted to share this story with you all and hope this help anyone who is thinking about purchasing these products for the first time. Special thanks to Toby who's before and after pictures on this thread convinced me to purchase them in the first place.

Dina why in the world didn't you tell the bride about the product instead of leaving her to find it herself?
dina1970

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Determined, yes I thought of that myself. A chaotic time and so far back in my mind that I completely forgot about the products. I was surprised I even remembered my own name.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Anybody using the Illuminating Eye Care? Or the duo together?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I am traveling and using the iPhone so I will be brief. On vacation my daughter in law wanted advice for dark circles. We were in Ulta and the salesperson put bare minerals "rested" powder underneath her eyes. It looked fine until she smiled and then it looked horrible....the product created wrinkles where there were no wrinkles on her 30 year old skin!!!! Oh the lady said i could use some of that brightening under my eyes too. I told her if I put that under my eyes I would look 100 when I smiled! No thank you! We went home and I put Nanci's DNA serum under our eyes, then the EES illuminating cream....I then used the tuck, daughter in law doesn't need it yet! Result was amazing!! My daughter in law was thrilled and I realized that I had been fooled thinking I didn't need the illuminating cream and hadn't been using it. So I sent my daughter in law home with some of my DNA serum and EES illuminating cream...now I am back on both EES products!
Sent from my iPhone

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
As a 62-year old physician, a friend told me about EES, so I figured 'What do I have to lose?' I didn't have bags, just fine wrinkles and dark circles. Part of me was skeptical and part of me wanted to see if it really worked, so I just used it on one eye for the first couple months, the worse one. It improved so much I thought 'maybe the other one was the worse one' and started using it on the second eye. Sure enough, in a couple weeks the wrinkles and circles started fading in the second eye as well. Now all my friends are saying 'You look great!' and people I'm meeting think I'm at least 10 years younger. This is the real deal!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
goodskindr wrote:
As a 62-year old physician, a friend told me about EES, so I figured 'What do I have to lose?' I didn't have bags, just fine wrinkles and dark circles. Part of me was skeptical and part of me wanted to see if it really worked, so I just used it on one eye for the first couple months, the worse one. It improved so much I thought 'maybe the other one was the worse one' and started using it on the second eye. Sure enough, in a couple weeks the wrinkles and circles started fading in the second eye as well. Now all my friends are saying 'You look great!' and people I'm meeting think I'm at least 10 years younger. This is the real deal!

I thought this product was a temporary fix that washed off? But the above review makes it sound like it repairs wrinkles and dark circles?

Can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
goodskindr wrote:

I thought this product was a temporary fix that washed off? But the above review makes it sound like it repairs wrinkles and dark circles?

Can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks!

I tried this and did not like it. It dried to a slightly white finish that easily cracked and flaked. I have dry undereye area and this product made it worse plus trying to put treatment or cosmetics on was difficult. I've seen the rave reviews on this website and really have a hard time understanding how people got such great results. I don't see how it can be any more than a temporary fix but perhaps some of its users can tell us what permanent results they've seen and how they use it. But IMHO, if you have under eye wrinkles and/or dryness, this may not be the right product to try.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am      Reply with quote
As many of you know I have been using the EES for several years. My eye area looks much younger since starting with these remarkable products. Others have stated on this thread, that EES are not a temporary fix but have produced a visible and lasting rejuvenation. For me this included the elimination of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, bags and dark circles. There was a learning curve in the beginning. I quickly learned how to apply the products properly and which of my other creams and makeup would work best with the EES. If I experienced the flaking it was because I applied too much and was not cleansing my skin correctly by using a toner. At times I noticed that applying other eye creams or some makeup in conjunction with the EES I was layering on too much with results less than favorable. Flaking was the eventual outcome. Now I have learned to go slow but stay consistent. I no longer need to use the Easy Eye Solutions everyday. When I do, I rarely use them together. Thank you goodskindr for posting your results. Welcome to the forum.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
As many of you know I have been using the EES for several years. My eye area looks much younger since starting with these remarkable products. Others have stated on this thread, that EES are not a temporary fix but have produced a visible and lasting rejuvenation. For me this included the elimination of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, bags and dark circles. There was a learning curve in the beginning. I quickly learned how to apply the products properly and which of my other creams and makeup would work best with the EES. If I experienced the flaking it was because I applied too much and was not cleansing my skin correctly by using a toner. At times I noticed that applying other eye creams or some makeup in conjunction with the EES I was layering on too much with results less than favorable. Flaking was the eventual outcome. Now I have learned to go slow but stay consistent. I no longer need to use the Easy Eye Solutions everyday. When I do, I rarely use them together. Thank you goodskindr for posting your results. Welcome to the forum.

Nancy Very Happy

I agree totally, this has been my experience. I could go days without the tuck but don't because I like the absolute perfect look it gives.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Nancy G wrote:

Nancy Very Happy

I agree totally, this has been my experience. I could go days without the tuck but don't because I like the absolute perfect look it gives.

Toby, what ingredients in the product are driving the perm improvement?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I am terrible with knowing the importance of certain ingredients in skincare....I do remember there was a long discussion about the ingredients at one point on this long thread but I couldn't begin to tell you where it is(66pages Rolling Eyes ). I did go to the Easy Eye Soltuions website to get a link to the ingredients. Glad you asked about it because while I was there I read in the direction the tuck can be used morning and night.....hadn't tried both....got to try that! Idea

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/instant-eye-tuck/
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/illuminating-eye-care/

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby!

5% products discount

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
hello, i'm a newbie and have been reading as much of the posts on Easy Eye Solutions and it sounds like its had a postitive response. i'd like to give it a try. my bags are hereditary and i've had them for years and i watch them get worse as i age making me look years older then i do. i've tried many products that did not work. And i was beginning to loose hope that i would ever find anything could help.
Before i order it i thought i would ask and see if anyone here has tried Peter Thomas Roths instant fimx eye tightner. This was one of the many products i tried in the past and for me, this product was hopeful but its been hard to use as it only works sometimes... when it worked the bags disappeared, but not for long, they were back after an hour or so. Most of the times it left a white film no matter how sparingly i applied it. i tried experimenting with it many ways but it became very frustrating and eventually i gave up, it was not worth the trouble.
i'm wondering if EES tuck is a similar product. having read the issues some users have had with application, i'm afraid i might have the same issues considering my experience with Roths product. i know not every product is made the same, so of course i wont know until i try, but i'm just wondering if anyone here has compared the two and have had better luck with one or the other.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in hearing from posters that have had long lasting results from this product. I bought some awhile ago and tried for a month and a half to get to were it wouldn't flake off. I tried all the tips and many combinations. I got to the point were every time I was out I was always looking for a mirror to see if I had flaking under my eyes. I hated this.

I'm wondering if it is worth trying to only use it at night because then I don't care if it flakes off. This would only be of use if it is more of a long term results vs. temporary kind of product. That is why I would like to hear from people who have had this kind of success. Thanks

5% products discount

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am      Reply with quote
i got my tuck and illuminator in the mail this morning. a perfect day for it to arrive since it was my day off from work. After reading all the posts here I realized that it may not be as easy as dabbing it on. So i was super excited that i could spend the morning experimenting. I tried a few different ways of applying it. First I dabbed the littlest drop of EES onto the clean dry baggy area without a brush. Sat still, waiting for it to dry. Then looked only to see that the bags were still there. No difference really, not bigger, not smaller, not lighter not darker... exactly the same. The only difference was i could feel that area starting to feel dryer and there where the white flakes i'd been reading about. I may have put too much on.
Still hopeful, i washed it off and tried again. This time applying it with a brush. Waited... again, no difference on the bags except this time there was no white flakes. the brush did help with that. i left it on for an hour, thinking it needs time to work its magic. the area felt very dry and an hour later i could see no improvement. My bags were still there, same as they were before.
I washed off and this time i tried it with the
illuminating eye cream - dabbing a small amount of the cream first, letting it dry and then applied the tuck with the brush. again nothing.
so i'm at a loss. i haven't even began to experiment with powders, concealers or foundations - not sure i want to introduce any of those if the product wont' work for me on its own. not sure what i'm doing wrong. or if it takes several applications to see the effect. i dont' want to give up on it yet knowing that its had great response from others with the same issue.
if anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Angelbelli, I read your post and thought to myself how much your situation sounded like my own when I first began using the Easy Eye Solutions. After an email exchange or two with the company I had the products working very well. Now my applications are second nature. What you may wish to do it is contact the owner of the company through their web site. As well, I understand you can send photo's of your under eye area. Each person seems to have their own individual eye issues. Therefore, getting first hand coaching from the company I am sure will assist you a good deal. I will share with you that the success of these products depends on the cleanliness of the skin, the severity and nature of the under eye bags, how much, how often and how the products are applied. I have read, on this thread, of those with even the most stubborn under eye bags who were able to achieve success.

Nancy Very Happy
angelbelli
5% products discount

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:57 am      Reply with quote
thank you Nancy G. i took your advice and emailed the company. Zack was super helpful, providing the best customer service and answering all my questions. i emailed him close up photos of my eyes bags and he told me there are two kinds of bags and i had both (which i did not know) i have both fat deposits and water retention bags. which explains why they were so big! i shouldn't even call them bags - its luggage! So according to Zack the product works best with water retention - but to eliminate the fat deposits its a challenge in experimentation.

For me, He said not to use the illuminator and to try applying the tuck mixed with visine, wait for it to dry and then apply it again a second time with no visine. Using a hair dryer to speed up the drying process seemed to help too.
When i looked at myself My bags were 90% gone.
But under certain lighting conditions, i could sort of still see them but i was delighted that the product worked better than anything else i've ever used!

So, since i was in experimental mode i decided to go further... i went through my graveyard basket of the many eye products that failed for me. The last one i had purchased 9 months ago was "PTR instant eye firmx" and i decided to try applying the littlest bit of that over top of the tuck and WOW WOW WOW. no sign of bags at all! at any angle or any lighting condition! it was incredible! it lasted all day! i've never been happier! i couldn't even recognize me. what a difference it makes! i don't look tired or old anymore.

i will be using this everyday from now until forever! this combo works for me. but even if i didn't have PTR in the mix, i would still use the tuck with the visine as it was what really made a huge difference.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
angelbelli wrote:

For me, He said not to use the illuminator and to try applying the tuck mixed with visine, wait for it to dry and then apply it again a second time with no visine. Using a hair dryer to speed up the drying process seemed to help too.

Hi Angelbelli, can you please explain more about the visine and tuck? Do you mix it in your hand, how much vicing etc? I was never able to get my tuck to work. Maybe I can pull it back out and try this. Thanks

5% products discount

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
i first put a small drop of visine in the palm of my hand. I then squirt a little bit of the tuck in with the visine. i took a small brush and mixed it around. i tried to be quick about it so it wouldn't dry up. Then i brushed it under my eyes. i would brush it on trying to spreading the mix around but mainly focusing on where the bags are.
i took the hair dryer and heated the area to help it dry faster but maybe the heat helped with the process. then i rinse and dry the brush and do it again - except the second time i don't use the visine. (of course only do it twice if the bags are still visible).
Zack did say it will take a few days practice to get used to it, and also to get the white flakies to stop - and sure enough he was right.

Good Luck! don't be discouraged. it does take some experimenting to see what works for you.if you have trouble try contacting Zack - he really does want everyone to be happy with his product so he'll give you the best advice for your eyes.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
angelbelli wrote:
thank you Nancy G. i took your advice and emailed the company. Zack was super helpful, providing the best customer service and answering all my questions. i emailed him close up photos of my eyes bags and he told me there are two kinds of bags and i had both (which i did not know) i have both fat deposits and water retention bags. which explains why they were so big! i shouldn't even call them bags - its luggage! So according to Zack the product works best with water retention - but to eliminate the fat deposits its a challenge in experimentation.

But under certain lighting conditions, i could sort of still see them but i was delighted that the product worked better than anything else i've ever used!

So, since i was in experimental mode i decided to go further... i went through my graveyard basket of the many eye products that failed for me. The last one i had purchased 9 months ago was "PTR instant eye firmx" and i decided to try applying the littlest bit of that over top of the tuck and WOW WOW WOW. no sign of bags at all! at any angle or any lighting condition! it was incredible! it lasted all day! i've never been happier! i couldn't even recognize me. what a difference it makes! i don't look tired or old anymore.

i will be using this everyday from now until forever! this combo works for me. but even if i didn't have PTR in the mix, i would still use the tuck with the visine as it was what really made a huge difference.

Thank you for getting back on the thread and sharing your experience and success! Dancing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
angelbelli wrote:

Thank you for getting back on the thread and sharing your experience and success! Dancing

Angelbelli, thank you for your excellent follow up. The company has exceptional customer service. I have heard of the visine booster before. I am sure this has been mentioned previously on this thread. I am delighted you have achieved the results you were hoping for. Perhaps your feedback will encourage others, who may be having some initial concerns, to contact Easy Eye Solutions directly.

I use all three products and love the results. If you do continue to use the Illuminating you may find that any fine lines/crows feet that you may have will disappear completely as mine did.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I got an email from Easy Eye Solutions that there is a sale going on with 25% off and free shipping. This is the link that reflects the discount.
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/order/

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |