Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Just receive my two products today! Smile And I hope it will work well on me...

Btw, I'm using ReVive Eye Renewal cream at the moment which gives me amazing results for my fine lines and puffiness. Would it be a good idea to use it together with my new products?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:

Btw, I'm using ReVive Eye Renewal cream at the moment which gives me amazing results for my fine lines and puffiness. Would it be a good idea to use it together with my new products?

I also have a similar problem because I don't want to discontinue my regular eye cream. I plan to use my regular eye cream at night and these two products in the morning. I hope that this combination will work.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
moonstone wrote:

I also have a similar problem because I don't want to discontinue my regular eye cream. I plan to use my regular eye cream at night and these two products in the morning. I hope that this combination will work.

I do this with Karin Herzog eye cream-use at night. Moonstone if I were you I would try this approach.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
doba wrote:
moonstone wrote:

I do this with Karin Herzog eye cream-use at night. Moonstone if I were you I would try this approach.

Thanks sister sweets for your kind advice and I will try that tonight!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Sister sweets,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope it will work for me as well. Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Damn....how come I didn't know about this stuff a long time ago!! ha ha....I have been away for a while and just happened to stumble on this thread as I am slowly trying to catch up on others. Put my order in of course and can't wait to get it!! Toby.....unbelieveable results!!! Your under eye area looks as though you don't have a trouble in the world!!! I hope it works just as well for me....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Damn....how come I didn't know about this stuff a long time ago!! ha ha....I have been away for a while and just happened to stumble on this thread as I am slowly trying to catch up on others. Put my order in of course and can't wait to get it!! Toby.....unbelieveable results!!! Your under eye area looks as though you don't have a trouble in the world!!! I hope it works just as well for me....

Yeap, you got it.... no more sad looking under eye areas.....I'm flying high and no bags are allowed on this flight....I checked them in with Instant Eye Tuck Image

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I wanna catch that flight too!!! But I hate flying...case in point, on my way to Mexico a few weeks ago I nearly had a heart attack with the landing!! Embarassed Thank god for Miller!!!!!! Very Happy or I would have!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Just want to let you guys know that I absolutely LOVE the results with the eye-tuck serum and illuminating eye cream.

After using the new products for only a few days, the dark circles have improved by 10-20% but my under-eye bags are almost GONE within a few application. This is really AMAZING!!!

Thanks again Toby for recommending these miraculous products!!! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just want to let you guys know that I absolutely LOVE the results with the eye-tuck serum and illuminating eye cream.

After using the new products for only a few days, the dark circles have improved by 10-20% but my under-eye bags are almost GONE within a few application. This is really AMAZING!!!

Thanks again Toby for recommending these miraculous products!!! Very Happy

MOONSTONE,
That is wonderful that you are so pleased. As I was getting ready this morning I thought I can't believe how much better I look with these products. This product ranks right near the top for products or devices that have turned back the hands of time for my face. I will be forever grateful for this forum and Nancy(the first poster about Easy Eye Solutions)for the discovery of this product....oh yes and last but not least Zach Merrill for the creation of the products
Toby Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
HOLY COW!!! I just got my order of the Tuck eye serum from Nancy's website (the illumination cream is on it's way)....anyway, I used it tonight when I got home because I couldn't wait til morning Laughing

This stuff absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!!! I got it spot on with my first application. My issues: my trough was a bit deep with crepey crosshatch lines, also had a bit of a bag over top of the trough and seeing my trough was a bit pitted it looked dark. Also, smile lines.....well, MORE than happy to report my trough is now at least 85% less deep or even more!!! Crepey gone! Crosshatch gone! Smile lines gone!! Darkness almost all gone... My undereye area is like totally smooth!!! And this is without even using the illumination cream yet!! I can't wait to use them together....Wow, this stuff is amazing and I am soooo happy I happened to catch this thread.........As you can tell I am a tad excited!!! Wink It's party time!!!!!!!!

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
HOLY COW!!! I just got my order of the Tuck eye serum from Nancy's website (the illumination cream is on it's way)....anyway, I used it tonight when I got home because I couldn't wait til morning Laughing

This stuff absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!!! I got it spot on with my first application. My issues: my trough was a bit deep with crepey crosshatch lines, also had a bit of a bag over top of the trough and seeing my trough was a bit pitted it looked dark. Also, smile lines.....well, MORE than happy to report my trough is now at least 85% less deep or even more!!! Crepey gone! Crosshatch gone! Smile lines gone!! Darkness almost all gone... My undereye area is like totally smooth!!! And this is without even using the illumination cream yet!! I can't wait to use them together....Wow, this stuff is amazing and I am soooo happy I happened to catch this thread.........As you can tell I am a tad excited!!! Wink It's party time!!!!!!!!

Oh Bren,I love a party can't resist...goody goody for you!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Can you post some pics! I have the crosshatch lines too and wanna see how well that works.

I ordered Friday but was told by Zak that there is a back order Sad So I have to wait at least 10 days.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Okay - I've had both products for maybe close to two weeks and use daily - sometimes twice daily and they are working. And working well. I do not necessarily have eye bags nor real dark circles but my undereye area is definitely appearing more youthful - smoother, firmer and flatter! And no shadowy look that I would notice from time to time.

I'm really liking these - and I can definitely attest to the cumulative nature of the products.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Okay - I've had both products for maybe close to two weeks and use daily - sometimes twice daily and they are working. And working well. I do not necessarily have eye bags nor real dark circles but my undereye area is definitely appearing more youthful - smoother, firmer and flatter! And no shadowy look that I would notice from time to time.

I'm really liking these - and I can definitely attest to the cumulative nature of the products.

Well sis I just can't resisit a change to dance and party so here we go for your!!!
Toby Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Good to hear Sis...at least we know that it's not just a temp fix and it is what it states, a cumulative one as well.

I must have had beginners luck with my first application because the next morning before work I used it and got some residue under each eye. Still smoothed the daylights out of my under eye area, but don't want the residue!!! ha ha....

Does the tuck serum work better with the illumination cream as far as how it goes on and residue? I do have problems with under eye dryness so I guess that doesn't help matters much. I ordered from 2 different websites so the cream should be shipped out this week as per Zach.....

Also another question, should I apply all my other face products first and then the eye cream and serum last (prior to makeup)?

While I was on my vacation I bought that Freeze 24/7 eye stuff....have to say that Easy-Eye Solutions blows that out of the water by a long shot.

Wenrwdy: When I get the application right again, I will post some photos of my under eye area......I should have taken them that night!! ha ha

health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:57 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Does the tuck serum work better with the illumination cream as far as how it goes on and residue?

I've had good luck using it this way: a tiny drop of illuminating cream mixed with a drop (or so) of the serum, all over eye. Put on eye makeup. Then swipe the undereye with just the tuck serum. Then face makeup.

If I first applied any eye cream to undereye area, I couldn't get the serum to work at all. I think that area has to be completely clean and dry before you apply the EES products.

I've been using the serum/cream during the day, and at night now - religiously. I have to say, my bags/lines/circles are really much better than they've been in years. Smile
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I received my serum & cream today. Good results right away but a bit later I saw some flaking so I'll need to tweak the application a little.
I may have had a slight allergic reaction beneath one eye but I don't think it will be a problem. My skin adjusts. I might just have to ease into using the products.
I've had bags since my teens so the fact that I saw a big difference right away is encouraging. I looked brighter & perkier though I got used to the change really quickly and started looking for other flaws which weren't hard to spot. Laughing
Thanks for the recommendation everyone. I think this one might be a keeper.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
At times I've had the residue - white patch or flakiness from excess product and I do what Toby had mentioned previous and that is I wipe over lightly with water and it goes away.

I've used these products in the most basic way: First illuminating cream, let set for a minute; then a tiny drop of the eye tuck on top-smooth around and try not to scrunch or move my eyes around during the drying in period.

I have from time to time used my cdp undereye concealor at inner and outer corner/sides of eye just to brighten a little but in general I've skipped that step. It doesn't seem to take away from the effects of the products however. I was afraid anything moisturizing or otherwise altering the original product would change the result but it seems okay with the little bit of concealor I've used.

Just some thoughts. I'm going to try mixing them for the first step today just to see what happens.

Isn't it nice to find something that works Cool
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
queenpedauque wrote:
I received my serum & cream today. Good results right away but a bit later I saw some flaking so I'll need to tweak the application a little.
I may have had a slight allergic reaction beneath one eye but I don't think it will be a problem. My skin adjusts. I might just have to ease into using the products.
I've had bags since my teens so the fact that I saw a big difference right away is encouraging. I looked brighter & perkier though I got used to the change really quickly and started looking for other flaws which weren't hard to spot. Laughing
Thanks for the recommendation everyone. I think this one might be a keeper.

I had a little tingling when I just used the serum in the beginning. Once I ordered the moisturizer(Illuminating Eye Care)and put it on first I didn't have any problems. The fact that I am currently using retin-a at night might make my skin a little sensitive.
Toby

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've just read many of your posts here on Easy Eye Solutions Instant Eye Tuck and wondered if the results are similar to Skin Doctor's Eyetuck? Has anyone tried this eye product from Australia? It worked for me but after a week my under eye area got extra dry and irritated with new wrinkles. Also the insides of my eyes became so dry I couldn't wear my contact lens, so to say the least I stopped the usage. Too bad because it did make my under eye puffiness from aging go away.

I would like to try Easy Eye Solution Instant Eye Tuck, as so many of you are having good results, but do any of you find it tooo drying?

BTW - i just emailed Zach to get his opinion as well though thought one from here might be more neutral. xx Smile
nanikiki

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
Wanted to say hi to moonstone. I too have been using Ageless for over a month now, and b4 that I did FE - i go by the name animaeme on those sites. Your b4 and after pics with exercising are beautiful and radiant... Isn't it great to find a program that gets results!

I'm looking into the eye treatment you mentioned here: ReVive Eye Renewal cream, do you find it to be as good for puffiness as the Easy Eye Solutions eye tuck treatment?

LOL i can't believe it, but Zach just now replied to my email ..so quickly and he says that his products might not work for people who are highly sensitive. so yah, do you think ReVive Eye Renewal cream is worth me looking into? ...I'm thinking now that Zach's eye tuck might not be for me.. I had such a terrible experience with Skin Doctors eyetuck. Confused
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 am      Reply with quote
nanikiki wrote:
Wanted to say hi to moonstone. I too have been using Ageless for over a month now, and b4 that I did FE - i go by the name animaeme on those sites. Your b4 and after pics with exercising are beautiful and radiant... Isn't it great to find a program that gets results!

I'm looking into the eye treatment you mentioned here: ReVive Eye Renewal cream, do you find it to be as good for puffiness as the Easy Eye Solutions eye tuck treatment?

LOL i can't believe it, but Zach just now replied to my email ..so quickly and he says that his products might not work for people who are highly sensitive. so yah, do you think ReVive Eye Renewal cream is worth me looking into? ...I'm thinking now that Zach's eye tuck might not be for me.. I had such a terrible experience with Skin Doctors eyetuck. Confused

hi nanikiki, thanks for your lovely compliments... Yes, I'm very pleased to find a facial program that works well for me. Glad to know that you've started Ageless and I'm sure you will have wonderful results with it as well!

I love products from Easy-eye solutions as they remove my eye bags and dark circles fast and furious. It's a must-try if you have issues with eye bags and dark circles. But I'm not too sure if it helps with puffiness...

I've been using ReVive eye cream religiously for about 1 year and a half and it does make a substantial difference around my eyes. And it took me about 3 months to notice initial improvement for fine lines and puffiness.

If you are looking for a product for the treatment of puffiness, fine lines, and crows feet, ReVive is probably a very good choice from my experience. But I definitely recommend that you get some samples first to see if it works for your highly sensitive eyes. (ReVive counters are very generous at offering free samples. Wink
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Revive as well for a few weeks now... I have problems with under eye dryness and I think it has helped quite a bit as far as that is concerned, too early for real results as of yet though, but so far so good. Seeing my Illuminator cream has not arrived yet, I mixed the tuck serum with a drop of Revive eye yesterday and it worked very well for me. Not as much white residue....I still need to tweak my routine a bit and I am sure once my Illuminator arrives I will have to tweak again...

I don't want to give up the Revive so I will need to try and combine them all together somehow to see if I can get it to work.

But it is so nice to get a product that actually works like it states and no empty promises!! This Easy Eye Solutions stuff is awesome and I thank Nancy and Toby for shedding some light on it. So many people with great results...I wish all products worked this well with everyone!!! Laughing

health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Both the serum and the illuminating cream are AWESOME for getting rid
of puffiness. That was my biggest problem until I started using both products.

I've been using them for about a month. Tucks the puffy bags, and has really helped to reduce the puffiness, overall. (I think it's the horse chestnut and green tea in the products that help so much with that)
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |