Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi zayj - Not toby: but the illuminating cream is not a cover up and it won't make them lighter in that way. It does have a sublte illuminating effect - more diffusing than cover. I think it's what is in it that is what will help with the circles over time but have to check with toby on that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Hi zayj - Not toby: but the illuminating cream is not a cover up and it won't make them lighter in that way. It does have a sublte illuminating effect - more diffusing than cover. I think it's what is in it that is what will help with the circles over time but have to check with toby on that.

I couldn't have said it any better!!
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:11 am      Reply with quote
It is not only the illuminator that treats dark circles...according to the web site the tuck serum treats dark circles as well for those of you that are wondering if you can purchase either or. I think both of these products combined would be the best way to go treat the dark circles in my opinion. I had darkness/discoloration in my trough due to the depth of it and hollowing, but it was the tuck serum that took care of this problem for me (of course my darkness was not of the hereditary/physical nature)....I only used the illuminator for a few weeks and no longer use it. The illuminator isn't a cover up so to speak, but I do believe it has a cummulative effect though in combating dark circles.

Baby318...I would be more than happy to send you my illuminator cream seeing I don't use it any more and you cannot afford both at this time. It's not a full bottle as I have used some, but it would give you a chance at using both products at the same time and seeing you have dark circles, I think you should really try and make the tuck your purchase. Don't worry about paying me for it. I think these products are so great I would like to see others have the chance at using them both together...especially if your dark circles are severe.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I have gotten several emails recently about wanting to see my pics and dreading looking through the entire thread for them. So here we go again....The first set are to show you what I looked like before application and then five minutes after the application.....The second set are to show you the long term effects of the treatment of the products after months of use...you will see a comparison of the way my under eye area looked without products on before I started using Easy Eye Solutions comparing it with a photo without products on after several months of treatment.I don't work for Easy Eye Solutions just love the products. My motivation for spending so much time on this thread is to help others that are struggling like I WAS Crying or Very sad
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

Okay guys and girls....the first two pictures are of under eye area without Easy Eye Solution products on. The first one was taken in Feb. before I started the products and the second was taken today 5/16/09.
I have noticed bags are much less,crepey skin diminished, increased firmness, and also a slight milia problem almost gone. I know the lights are somewhat different..sorry not a camera expert here Laughing
The last picture is today 5/16/09 five minutes after applying Easy Eye solution products and a little foundation and more mascara.I wanted you to see that I can apply foundation and still have the smooth look.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Ok, well I bought both the tuck and the illuminating serum. I'm guessing it would work better if I used them together like you said. I'm so excited, I can't wait to try them out!!

Wow Toby, there is a big difference, amazing results.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby

The second set of pictures are super convincing Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby for taking the time to show us your remarkable results. I jumped and bought some from Nanci and have used it twice with *some* success. I have hereditary dark circles,no bags a bit of crepey skin but tear troughs made worse by having restalyne put in my already high cheekbones (big mistake!)
I will use it night and day but seriously I wonder with all the other creams I bought (Antonia's rec's ) if i will be 'overdoing it.
Any way I am hopeful and thanks again Toby fro sharing with us all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Toby, Easy Eyes should put you on the payroll. Those photos sold me!
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Righto update! Looks great but took a lot of messing about over a 2 hour period but I realise its experimentation time!
I am going to use both products tonight and then use more of the serum tomorrow with the illuminator

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Hermosa, Hum...payrole Question ...I guess the greatest return I get in posting my pictures is knowing there is someone out there like me that has tried everything on market only to find it doesn't work....then to see my pictures and think well maybe this time this will work....order it and go WOW!!!!I have the eyes of my youth back. Folks to know that others could experience the change I have is worth more to me than any big salary or commission. We are all in this game of life together and I am committed to looking as good as I can and helping others to do the same.
katebargold-There is a learning curve and it does take time...but trust me when you "get it" you will be so impressed and once your technique is established and your skin has adjusted the application is 10 seconds! Remember give yourself 10 days to work it and see how you feel about things. I have a good idea you will do the bagless boogie dance with the best of us! Oh how I love to dance!Image

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
My little bottle arrived today (wow, that was fast). I dabbed it on, honestly not expecting too much. Just because it worked miracles for others didn't mean it would do a thing for me. Looked in the mirror a half hour later and could not believe how amazing my eyes looked (and I didn't have the dark circles that some people complain about, though I have had a lot of undereye puffiness since starting FE.) The color is even, the texture is smooth, and that's after one use.

Thanks, Toby, for being a brave pioneer and for getting the word out about this product.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I did an update yesterday with pictures and posted it on forum..thought it needed to go here as well. As I got ready yesterday and forgot to put on my eye tuck and decided to take a quick picture to see how the under eye area looks with no tuck on. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much improvement(permanent) since I have starting using it six months ago. My point here is real permanent change without having to use the tuck for the rest of your life Laughing
Before easy eye products 2/09

Aug 09(No Tuck products on..regular makeup
Same shot only more of me Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Toby, do you still use both of the easy eye products, or primarily just the Tuck?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Both!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Both!

Thanks, Toby. And, do you still use them both almost daily? Laughing I gave up on the illuminating cream, but your results are definitely permanent, and that makes me want to start back on it!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 am      Reply with quote
I also use both 2 times a day, but I cannot report any permanent effects, only instant!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I think there are so many goodies in both I don't want to miss any.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toby, I love my eye tuck and already wrote a post and wanted to add my picture results but I don't know how? Can you help me - I figured out that you need to link them to a website, right? But I don't have one - wo what now?

AGAIN I LOVE IT!

Thanks, Schabenmaul
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Schabenmaul wrote:
Hi Toby, I love my eye tuck and already wrote a post and wanted to add my picture results but I don't know how? Can you help me - I figured out that you need to link them to a website, right? But I don't have one - wo what now?

AGAIN I LOVE IT!

Thanks, Schabenmaul

I put my on photobucket and then I can place them here. If you can't figure it out you can send them to me and I will post them for you. I will send you my email on your pm here.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby for sharing the pictures!!

I wish I had eyes like yours. But my issue really is dark rings and not eye bags. I think thats why its not really working for me.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
Thanks Toby for sharing the pictures!!

I wish I had eyes like yours. But my issue really is dark rings and not eye bags. I think thats why its not really working for me.

The illuminating eye cream is supposed to be for the dark circles. But, I wanted to mention that I just read on New Beauty about an ingredient abbreviated PPLAC.

If you are interested, try this link. It sounds very interesting!

http://www.newbeauty.com/DailyBeauty/Entry.aspx?ID=2472
Schabenmaul

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody, I just started with the eye tuck and illuminating cream and I LOVE IT SO FAR. I also started to use Retin-a cream under my eye area in the evening. Yesterday my under eye area started to be swollen, reddish, wrinkle and burning. I'm pretty sure that it's the Retin-A but I'm not really sure. Does ever anyone experienced such an irritation with the eye tuck (please say no - because I really, really love it and won't give up on that product). Right now I stop using the Retin-a and we will see. (By the way I used 0.25% Retin-a under my eyes).

Feel stupid like I was when I was 16 : ) Please help.... Best, Schabenmaul
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:03 am      Reply with quote
I use retin-a and the easy Eye products with no problem at all. i think that you should start with using retin-a only a couple of times the first week the first couple of weeks and then add more days as you go along. If you are using retin-a cream you must wait 30 after washing your face to apply to avoid irritation. The retin-a gel can be applied at any time. When I started retin-a I was advised to also apply some emu oil on top. I am sure you will be able to use both products but I would realize your skin is going though adjustments to both and remember easy does it with retin-a.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby : )

By the way - did you got my pictures?

Best, Schabenmaul
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh yes and I sent you an email back immediately????Wonder what happened that you didn't see it? Your pictures are great and really need posting here. I couldn't post them because they were in the digital form. I need to have the digital to download onto photobucket and then I can place it here. So sorry for the mix up...wondered why I hadn't heard back from you wave

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |