Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Eureka -- I've found the ultimate lip plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Debbied, that has happened to me a couple of times, esp on Katee's "rave for this handheld device page." I think someone else on there mentioned it too.
Springchicken

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I've been taking this HA for about a year with no problems and my skin, lips and joints are improved. It lasts all day (for lips) and I buy it at iherb on the Internet. I take one in the morning.

Carol

Doctor's Best HA

Supplement FactsSupplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30 servings
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
BioCell Collagen II®, providing: 1000 mg †
Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg †
Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg †
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 600 mg †
* Daily Value not established.

Other IngredientsRice powder, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.
rayofsun
5% products discount

Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sad Sad Sad I guess my body must be needing the HA somewhere else since nothing had happened to my lips when I woke up this morning. I guess I'll keep taking it since it's good for skin etc. Hopefully I'll see some results in lips as well eventually.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Oh my, I'm new here and may have sent a note the wrong way or something! Anyway, does anyone know where I can purchase Swelllips? From reading the beginning of the lip plumping thread, everyone that wrote seemed to like that product and said it was only available at Ebay. I did an Ebay search, and got 0 results. Does anyone know where I can purchase this product? Thanks..
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:28 am      Reply with quote
As far as I know Lefemme it can(could) only be purchased on eBay. I'm one of the people here who purchased it and came to the conclusion that it was more work than it was worth. You had to massage it into your lips for over 5 minutes at a time, several times a day (from memory). Basically it was a pain in the a$$ Very Happy
zupidupi

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I'm from europe. I went to some supplement stores and asked for HA. None of them had it and in the last one the lady looked at me like i was crazy or something. She said she had this collagen capsules only but not HA. Anyway those capsules were really expensive, around 50 euros. I guess I'm going to have to order it through here. The thing is I don't have a credit card.
Well, anyone has found any unwanted secundary effect on those pills yet?
hanzawasama
5% products discount

Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
no unwanted secondary effects to report...
my face seems plumper all over, though, which i find to be a pleasant secondary effect Very Happy
floatinglili
5% products discount

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
zupidupi wrote:
Hi! I'm from europe. I went to some supplement stores and asked for HA. None of them had it and in the last one the lady looked at me like i was crazy or something.

hmmm, I guess I have to read all the way through this looong thread. Because I suspect that HA will NOT be available in good ol' Australia also!
I swear I've never seen it in a pharmacy.
(i do know what the stuff is, just never seen it in capsule form - or in any pure form in Australian shops, for that matter)
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:31 am      Reply with quote
zupidupi wrote:
Hi! I'm from europe. I went to some supplement stores and asked for HA. None of them had it and in the last one the lady looked at me like i was crazy or something. She said she had this collagen capsules only but not HA. Anyway those capsules were really expensive, around 50 euros. I guess I'm going to have to order it through here. The thing is I don't have a credit card.

Hi, I couldn't find them in Norway either, however I found that it was best for me to order from N101, as far as prices, shipping and taxes are concerned. Maybe you could get someone to order it for you with their creditcard? Smile

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:17 am      Reply with quote
floatinglili wrote:
zupidupi wrote:
Hi! I'm from europe. I went to some supplement stores and asked for HA. None of them had it and in the last one the lady looked at me like i was crazy or something.

hmmm, I guess I have to read all the way through this looong thread. Because I suspect that HA will NOT be available in good ol' Australia also!
I swear I've never seen it in a pharmacy.
(i do know what the stuff is, just never seen it in capsule form - or in any pure form in Australian shops, for that matter)

I've done a search at Vitamin King online shop and not seen it anywhere.
Sad
Typical.
zupidupi

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:57 am      Reply with quote
hanzawasama wrote:
no unwanted secondary effects to report...
my face seems plumper all over, though, which i find to be a pleasant secondary effect Very Happy

you mean like your face is all swollen up? is that good? Neutral
zupidupi

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:24 am      Reply with quote
By the way, does anyone have before&after pics to show us the results? =D that would be great
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
No unwanted side effects here. The plumpness is good. She means her skin feels firmer. I've got some improvement in chronic joint pain. Definitely better! My lips haven't plumped, though because I needed the HA elsewhere. No pics. Sorry!
hanzawasama
5% products discount

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:50 am      Reply with quote
not swollen up, not at all! just plumper somehow. there is a little more padding between the skin and the bone. has anyone else noticed this effect?

Also, my face has always had a pinker tone than the rest of the skin on my body. lately this color difference has really diminished. however, it is hard to say if this is a result of the HA because i started using Olay Difinity around the same time.
either way, i like my lips!
Very Happy
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Tosca, I've noticed less pain in my joints also. I'm not really seeing the lips plumping but less pain is sooo worth it! Maybe in time as someone suggested, it might reach my lips.
Either way, I'm benefitting and not planning on stopping it. Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I get plumper lips and am planning to try the Hydraplenish with my next Vitacost order. The other thing I notice is that I do not have dry, thick skin anywhere and not even on my feet. I never had a big problem with it but would normally have some skin that I had to use a pumice on but don't anymore.

This is really a great supplement and I intend to continue taking it. Smile
hanzawasama
5% products discount

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Oh- I initially started with the Rexall supplement and got good results, but I have since switched to the Hydraplenish and feel it is more effective.

It was after I switched to Hydraplenish that I saw plumpness ( or increased firmness) in the rest of my face.

HA hasn't diminished my fine lines any, but I feel the slight naso-labial folds that were starting to show up have filled out some. These benefits have been noticable only to me- wheras my friends have noticed the increased lip volume.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Finally! I finished reading the entire thread!I must say I had no luck finding these products in my country! Oh lucky America! I was left with 3 questions still:

a) So after all which works best? Liquid ou solid form of HA? I read before that the liquid form will help with absorption.

b)Seems that LipFusion XL is a lot more expensive than the regular LipFusion. Is it worth more money? And how long does a tube of it last? I'm not sure I cant afford spending 50 dollars several times per month on lip plumper...

c)Nature's Way Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid Plus MSM ... what difference does the MSM make?

Thnks!!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Greetings, ladies!

Yes, I am new. Cool

I think I read, somewhere in this massive epic (which has been very helpful to me, by the way) that the liquid BioSil silicon was a good thing to use for lip plumping. Have many of you used this, and had good effects?

Also, I have been using the Luscious Lips lip pump to try and achieve fuller lips. It works very well for a few minutes, and then deflates. Maybe it's because I did not strictly follow the two-week conditioning period. Has anyone else tried using one of these?

I think that HA and Biocell collagen have been the best thing for me so far.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Lipfusion XL for about 3 or so weeks now & I'm pretty sure it's working...so glad that finally a lip plumper is working for me! My mum even made a comment that my lips are looking fuller lately!...so I'm definitely convinced it's working! Dancing
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Safire wrote:
I have been using Lipfusion XL for about 3 or so weeks now & I'm pretty sure it's working...so glad that finally a lip plumper is working for me! My mum even made a comment that my lips are looking fuller lately!...so I'm definitely convinced it's working! Dancing

LipFusion XL did absolutely nothing for me! I used it for a month at least, and saw neither immediate nor cumulative results. I guess it's very hit-or-miss. I'm glad it worked for you, though! Smile
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
I get plumper lips and am planning to try the Hydraplenish with my next Vitacost order ... This is really a great supplement and I intend to continue taking it. Smile

hanzawasama wrote:
Oh- I initially started with the Rexall supplement and got good results, but I have since switched to the Hydraplenish and feel it is more effective.

It was after I switched to Hydraplenish that I saw plumpness ( or increased firmness) in the rest of my face.... wheras my friends have noticed the increased lip volume.

Hi Scally and Hanzawasam!

OK, I've been using the Source Naturals HA and have had no results yet. It's a large, solid pill. In looking at the Nature's Way Hydraplenish, it appears to be gel or liquid filled - am I right?

I'm thinking gel or liquid might be more readily digested/absorbed. Also, its got 2 types of collagen in it including the BioCell II, as well as MSM (which is great for your joints, hair and skin). Did either of you try an HA supplement that was in a hard pill form? If so, did you have any results with it? Do you find the Hydraplenish gives better results? Please let me know if the Hydraplenish is gel or liquid filled. TIA! Very Happy
hanzawasama
5% products discount

Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:12 am      Reply with quote
hydraplenish are powder filled capsules. i have not tried HA in solid pill form.
i'm still getting good results. good luck to you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
The solid-form Source Naturals Skin Eternal has worked best for me so far, but I also take Jarrow BioSil in liquid form. So now that I think about it, I'm not sure which is doing the trick. It's probably some combination of both, and my lip pump. Today is my last day of "conditioning" (with the lip pump), so tomorrow I move on to the week-long intermediate phase. I'm so excited! Cool
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
hanzawasama wrote:
hydraplenish are powder filled capsules. i have not tried HA in solid pill form.
i'm still getting good results. good luck to you!

Hanzawasama, good to know. Thank you Angel for the information. I imagine powder is a lot more digestable than the HA in solid pill form. I will try Hydraplenish, as I'm running out of the Source Naturals!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |