Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eureka -- I've found the ultimate lip plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Thank you sooo much Red Devil

No problem!! Very Happy Keep us abreast of your pump progress! Cool

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil,
I have another question. In the middle picture you said that is after using the HA for months. How often do you use your pump? And which HA are you using again? I know you have answered these questions before on posts. Sorry you will be repeating yourself when you answer.
Thank you.
I think I will take pictures too before I get my pump. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Red Devil,
I have another question. In the middle picture you said that is after using the HA for months. How often do you use your pump? And which HA are you using again? I know you have answered these questions before on posts. Sorry you will be repeating yourself when you answer.
Thank you.
I think I will take pictures too before I get my pump. Very Happy

Good idea on the pictures! Before-and-afters are always fun. Cool

Let's see...I pretty much took it easy on the pump for the first 14 days, as the instructions said -- only ten seconds a day, total. Then I started using my pump about two or three times a day for about thirty seconds each time (I have to use really short "pulls" because I don't get the greatest suction from the mouthpiece). I still use the pump two or three, sometimes four times a day. Some users have trouble with bruising if they use it that often, but I have never bruised.

As for the HA, I have tried many different kinds -- Skin Eternal, Hydraplenish, Purity Products Maximum Formula. But now I just use plain, cheap Rexall. It seems to work just as well as the expensive, collagen-containing brands. I also take MSM every day, and I'm sure that helps also.

I should probably mention that the middle picture was after about six months of HA, and before I started using the pump. Smile

If you have any other questions, just ask. I'm happy to help! Very Happy

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
OK, totally random -- it just occurred to me that you dear, sweet ladies are the only ones who give me positive feedback on my lips. Sad My friends, my mom, and my husband don't really like me with bigger lips. (I guess you guys are the only ones who have any TASTE, LOL! Laughing ) Any of you who have increased your lip size -- have you experienced the people you know NOT liking your bigger lips?

I guess they're just not used to it yet, and that's why they are uncomfortable...hrmmm. Confused

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Red Devil,
Hmmm maybe they just love the way you are and don't want any changes. You do have beautiful lips naturally. My 13 year old daughter said they were pretty to begin with also.

I cannot believe the HA did that without the pump. WOW. I stopped taking source naturals because money was tight. But it did work.
I just bought the hyperplenish or whatever it's called on sale and it is not working like the source naturals.
I also tried the rexall but that didn't seem to work like the source naturals. I guess I need to go back to SN and keep it up. Along with the pump.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Red Devil,
Hmmm maybe they just love the way you are and don't want any changes. You do have beautiful lips naturally. My 13 year old daughter said they were pretty to begin with also.

I cannot believe the HA did that without the pump. WOW. I stopped taking source naturals because money was tight. But it did work.
I just bought the hyperplenish or whatever it's called on sale and it is not working like the source naturals.
I also tried the rexall but that didn't seem to work like the source naturals. I guess I need to go back to SN and keep it up. Along with the pump.

Awww...thanks for your compliments! Smile That makes me feel good.

I just might go back on the Source Naturals with collagen and see what happens, since it's been so long since I've used HA with collagen.

Have you ordered your pump already? Cool

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
No, I have ordered it yet. Do you know the cheapest place to buy it or should I just get it off of their website?
What do you think?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
I paid about $10 bidding on Ebay for this lip pump. On the product itself it says "Facial Sculpting Lip Enhancer" made in Oklahoma City, OK. The phone # on the product is 1-405-943-8661

As far as I can tell, it's just as good as the Igia, etc. I'm building up to longer pulls....

Laura,

I saw this a few pages back. I think it's the same as the Luscious Lips pump, and much cheaper. I wish I had known about this before I paid $50 for the Luscious Lips, lol! Laughing

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
ooooo I will do that. Thank you! I am looking on line now.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Oh pooh, I guess it is not on E-bay any longer. I guess I could try and call them but it may cost more.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Red Devil, do you buy the creme that comes with the pump? It is really costly. I just went ahead and ordered the pump. $62.29. My husband is going to kill me when he gets back from Arkansas. Ugg. Right now he is 2000 miles away from me so I am good to go for another week. Ha ha.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Hey Red Devil, do you buy the creme that comes with the pump? It is really costly. I just went ahead and ordered the pump. $62.29. My husband is going to kill me when he gets back from Arkansas. Ugg. Right now he is 2000 miles away from me so I am good to go for another week. Ha ha.

LOL! Bad Grin I'm sure he'll be cool with it when he sees your nicely-plump lips!

I didn't order the cream because creams usually have no effect on my lips. (The Victoria's Secret plumper seems to be the exception.) I had read, also, that many people didn't seem to like the cream. I think I read that atwww.lipaugmentation.com. Very Happy

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Oh good. I hope my husband will be satisfied with that. Ha ha.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Oh good. I hope my husband will be satisfied with that. Ha ha.

I hope everything is going well there! Smile

Wow...I can see, in recent pictures, how my lips have grown A LOT since I started pumping!

I came home to my mother's house yesterday, and she had gotten pictures developed from my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago. On the day of the pictures, I had only pumped my lips once because I didn't want to freak my mom out ("Oh my God, what is wrong with your lips???" etc.).

Anyway, my lips looked very full in each picture, even in the pictures where I was smiling, even in different lighting! I am sooo pleased!! Cool

In bad news, I have just run out of my Victoria's Secret plumper. Methinks I shall buy some more today while I'm out and about doing my Mother's Day shopping! Very Happy

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am still waiting for my lip pump to arrive in the mail. No luck yet.

My husband isn't too upset. He just makes comments like - "At least I didn't spend $60.00 on a lip plumper" Ha ha. He asked what else we can plump with it. He better quit that or I will spend money on a boob job. Ha ha.

Red Devil, do you think the Victoria Secret plumper is really making a difference? Or do you think it is mainly the lip pump? (HA capsules too)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
I am still waiting for my lip pump to arrive in the mail. No luck yet.

My husband isn't too upset. He just makes comments like - "At least I didn't spend $60.00 on a lip plumper" Ha ha. He asked what else we can plump with it. He better quit that or I will spend money on a boob job. Ha ha.

Red Devil, do you think the Victoria Secret plumper is really making a difference? Or do you think it is mainly the lip pump? (HA capsules too)

I do think that the Victoria's Secret stuff was giving me a quick fix. I noticed my lips plumping up a bit and getting very red when I used the V.S. without using the pump first. (It doesn't give anywhere near the result I get with the pump, but if I'm out somewhere and don't have my pump handy, then it gives me a little extra oompf.) It seems that, if I DO use the pump first and then use the V.S., my "pump plump" lasts longer than it usually does. I definitely plan to buy more, now that I'm out!

I'm glad your husband is not too upset. And I hope your pump arrives quickly! I remember that mine took about three weeks to arrive. Cool

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil, Oh I am glad to hear your lip pump took that long to arrive. I was getting worried.

My camera is waiting to take before and after pictures too!! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
Red Devil, Oh I am glad to hear your lip pump took that long to arrive. I was getting worried.

My camera is waiting to take before and after pictures too!! Smile

Yay pictures! Cool

It's a funny thing -- the package containing your lip pump has to go through customs and all that, and I think that's partly why it takes a few weeks. It amused me greatly that the Luscious Lips people assured me that the package would be "discreet", yet the customs people wrote "Cosmetic Pump Device For Lips" on the outside! Rolling Eyes

My lips have been very poofy these past few days, much to my joy. Very Happy

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Red devil and everyone who is following up on this lip adventure....

I just got my lip plump in the mail. Yippee. So first things first. I have to take before pictures. Then I will take after as I go. I am not taking any HA capsules or anything so we will see how it goes.
Have a good day!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I meant lusious lip PUMP not plump. sorry, I don't want anyone to mistake it for a lip gloss.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi!!
yesterday I used my lip pump. I did five- 2 second pulls. Today I did the same. After I pull the pump I can feel tingles in my lips. Is that normal? I don't see any difference yet. When will I notice a difference?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Laura! Glad your pump arrived! Smile

That sounds normal -- the tingling you feel. And, you are not supposed to see results during the two-week conditioning. (I've read that a few people saw results right away, but most people, including me, did not.) When you start with the longer pulls -- probably the 10-second pulls -- then you will see your lips plump up immediately. If you're lucky, they'll stay that way for a length of time.

Did you say that you ordered the cream along with the pump? If so, do you like the cream?

I have tried three new lip plumpers this week -- Blow Lip Plumper by Urban Decay, Fat Kiss by Lip Injection, and LipTox. None of them really do much for me. However, I have recently started using the little tube of sheer pink Lip Injection that I got a while back, and it seems to work a bit. I think that pumping my lips is making them more sensitive, so that some plumpers work on me, whereas before, they did nothing.

Laura168
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Red devil,
No I did not buy the cream with the pump. I read on the lusious lips forum that some people just use vaseline. And drink a lot of water. (We know water is good for plump lips anyway)

I have two questions: After you pull the pump out while your lips are air tight and hold for seconds...do you leave your lips in the pump air tight while bringing the pump back?

And other question...after I am finished with one pull then do I wait throughout the day for the next? Or do I pull two seconds five times one after another?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
So far lip plumpers really don't do much for me. I think they are so shiney that it makes my lips look plumper. It seems the Sally Hansen line works okay for me. And the Wexler brand at Bath and Body works. It is all just so expensive.
Id rather try this pump and then start using HA capsules again after my little experiment with the pump.

I just can't stand how misleading those lip gloss ads are. They always advertise with HUGE lips. Grrrr

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Laura168 wrote:
So far lip plumpers really don't do much for me. I think they are so shiney that it makes my lips look plumper. It seems the Sally Hansen line works okay for me. And the Wexler brand at Bath and Body works. It is all just so expensive.
Id rather try this pump and then start using HA capsules again after my little experiment with the pump.

I just can't stand how misleading those lip gloss ads are. They always advertise with HUGE lips. Grrrr

You're right about that -- talk about FALSE ADVERTISING!! Confused

System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |