Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

REVIEW: Bella Lucce Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chabang
5% products discount

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm about to try the 302 skincare line and have been looking for an organic line to use with it. After reading some rave reviews about Bella Lucce (a few on this forum), I placed an order for several items and wanted to give some feedback.
1--Multifruit Regenerative Face Creme. I LOVE this creme. It feels rich but goes on very light and absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Has an absolutely heavenly light orange scent. The website says it may be used day or night but I would probably only use this at night. Ingredients:Multifruit Regenerative Face Cream: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Stearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearth-20, Glycerin, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Silk Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefrui) Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butlycarbamate.
2--Sesame-rice facial cleansing oil. I ordered this as I'm currently on the hunt for the HG of oil cleansers. This one definitely smells the best of any I've tried due to the lemongrass. It seems to clean well (although I don't wear that much makeup) but doesn't emulsify as well as DHC. You know how when you rinse your face after using DHC, the oil instantly turns white and dissolves. This oil barely turns white and leaves me wondering if it's rinsing off as well as the DHC? Don't know and maybe this is just psychological on my part because it does seem to work well and gets props on the scent.Ingredients:Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, (Olive) Squalane, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
3-- Warming Pumpkin Mask and Strawberries and Cream mask. These are powder masks that you mix with the ingredient of your choice depending on your skin type. The box comes with a note suggesting mixing agents (e.g. honey, water, milk, yogurt) depending on the result that you want. I think the mixing technique will take a little practice but both of these are a thumbs up. My skin tends toward the dry (I'm coming off of 6 weeks of Triluma and my face is flaking and pretty red) and I was afraid the kaolin clay in these masks would be too drying but not at all...both made my face feel very soft (and I mixed both with water). I would love to try the other masks in her line.
Ingredients:Strawberries & Cream Masque: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice Powder, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, Kaolin Clay, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Oat Flour, Honey Powder Bentonite Clay. Warming Pumpkin Masque: Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Powder, Crystalline Aluminosilicate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice Powder, Kaolin Clay, Oat Flour, Honey Powder. 4--Face-firming serum. This was AWFUL. And I had such high hopes for it based on the ingredient listing. It looks a little thicker than most serums when I squirted some out of the glass bottle and then when I tried to rub it on my face, it instantly turned white with a kind of glue-like texture. Would not even spread let alone absorb.This must be a defective formulation or bad batch...I can't believe this is the normal product. I emailed customer service to see if I can return it. Their website states that items can only be exchanged but I'm hoping since this serum has a problem, they will just let me return. I'm not interested in trying out another one. Ingredients:Face Firming Serum: Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Stearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearth-20, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Lecithin, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan Gum, Organic Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Organic Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butlycarbamate.
They also sent me a free, full-sized sample of one of their new moisturizing body washes, Thai Coconut Lemongrass. Again, it smell FABULOUS. I couldn't stop smelling it in the shower. I also requested that they send me samples of their Peruvian Chocolate Renewing Mask and South Seas body buff which they did. Customer service has been great so I'm hoping they won't give me a problem with the return. Overall, I loved almost all of the products. If anyone that is currently or has used 302 has any suggestions for other lines they've used with 302, I'd love to hear about it.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Hello and welcome, chabang. I just wanted to say what a very excellent first post! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Gehwol Gerlavit Moor Vitamin Cream - Facial Care (75 ml / 2.6 oz) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |