Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)
Zeno Acne Clearing Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
acneXpert

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Zeno is a new hand-held electronic device which clears away certain types of acne in a matter of hours. It is battery-operated, very easy-to-use and can be used to cure acne by people of all ages without any reservations. It is the most effective and fast-acting acne treatment known to date.

The best thing about this acne treatment device is that it is FDA approved and requires no medical prescription to order it online. Zeno has won the Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award and is highly recommended by people who have tried it and are completely satisfied with its performance.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have one and been using it from time to time when I get a zit to speed up the process. Instrustions say that it doesn't work on cyctic ones but I find that it does!
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I have one and am not impressed with it. Didn't really do anything to make the acne go away faster. However, when I get them they are usually cystic in nature so perhaps that is the problem.
chuck
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter has one and loves it .It works great for her type of pimples .She also has great skin as I started her early on good skin care
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
With this device you can't expect to use it once and have the pimple disappear immediatley. The best effect is to use twice in morning and evening and it will reduce the life of that pimple. I found when I use it the pimple form a whitehead within a few hours.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the difference between the original zeno, zeno PRO and Zeno MD? Is it just the number of uses it can carry in each cartridge? I'm looking to buy the zeno and am tossed between zeno and zeno Pro. The zeno is about $40 cheaper than the zeno pro.
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl,

I would love to know that too! And is it now something that is available in Canada? I had tried to order it before and had no luck (USA only).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
The only difference is the number of treatments it comes with. The normal zeno comes with the 60-treatment cartridge, the pro comes with 90 and the MD comes with 150. It's cheaper if you buy the normal zeno (suggested retail price US$150), then buy the 90-treatment refill cartridge for $35, than if you bought the MD for $200. Zeno works very well for me, as long as i zap my hormonal cystic acne whenever they first appear.

It can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your great info!

I may have to give this a try - my curiousity is huge!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Dollbird,
Thanks for the info.
I wanted to know if the normal zeno (60 treatment cycles) can also hold the 90 cycle cartrige? I am planning to buy it off of EDS, but there is a big price difference between the zeno and zeno pro. If you look under the zeno acne tab, the regular zeno comes with
90 count treatment tip
and either a jan marini or PCA combo or by itself for $146.36 USD.

Then the zeno pro says it comes with
90-count Treatment Tip
Leather Carry Case w/ Mirror
and Wall Charger for $189 USD

I just want to make sure that the regular zeno comes with a wall charger and that it can also use the 90 tip cartridge (since everywhere else I have looked say the regular zeno comes with and holds the 60 tip treatment cartridge).

I'm pretty confused, I tried getting some live help but they said that since the product is in the warehouse they can't look and tell me what is included. I'm still waiting for someone in the warehouse to call me.
But if you could tell me what came with your regular zeno that would be great!

elsiej123
You can also buy the zeno at Target, I saw it there the other day for $150 US.

Thanks for your help!
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 am      Reply with quote
bump...
I want to buy the zeno in the next day or two, so if someone has some answers to my questions, that would be great!
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Does it hurt?

Canadian girl, I wish I could help you out!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks elsiej23!
I might get a bruised hip from all this bumping!
I actually PM'd Magda, hopefully she can answer my questions! I'm dying to buy it,
maybe I should just go ahead and get the regular one......
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
CG, I'm thinking the regular one with the bonus product is the way to go. It says it comes with 90 tips (weird) and they sell 90 tip refills.

The Zeno website says the regular one (60 tips again?!?) comes with a wall charger.

I feel naive... I'm not sure what 'bumping' is. Also, my question of 'Does it hurt?' was referring to the Zeno device. But I wonder if 'bumping' hurts too... Embarassed

Oh, I looked on the website and it says:

Is Zeno safe and painless?

Patients included in our clinical trials experienced little reaction to the low-level heat. Other than some temporary skin redness following a treatment cycle, no other adverse side effects were reported. But should you experience any discomfort when using Zeno, discontinue use and consult your skin care professional.

Hmmm, but does it HURT???

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
elsiej123 wrote:
CG, I'm thinking the regular one with the bonus product is the way to go. It says it comes with 90 tips (weird) and they sell 90 tip refills.

The Zeno website says the regular one (60 tips again?!?) comes with a wall charger.

I feel naive... I'm not sure what 'bumping' is. Also, my question of 'Does it hurt?' was referring to the Zeno device. But I wonder if 'bumping' hurts too... Embarassed

Oh, I looked on the website and it says:

Is Zeno safe and painless?

Patients included in our clinical trials experienced little reaction to the low-level heat. Other than some temporary skin redness following a treatment cycle, no other adverse side effects were reported. But should you experience any discomfort when using Zeno, discontinue use and consult your skin care professional.

Hmmm, but does it HURT???

Ha ha,
I thought the does it hurt comment was becuase I was bumping this topic to the front of the line in this forum!
I have no idea if the zeno hurts- but it probably does a bit- anything to get rid of my monster zits that come once a month!
I'm thinking the regular zeno is the way to go as well.
I'm so impatient- I think I might just order it. But it is wierd that i has the 90 count treatment tip and all other places have 60 count for the regular zeno....
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've just got one of these to deal with a stressy/hormonal breakout thing I have going on at the moment - mine came with a plug in charger and 90 uses.

It doesn't hurt but it does get quite warm - on sensitive skin it probably would feel quite hot but its fine. They recommend you try it on your inner arm to feel how warm it get so you know what to expect.

I've had mixed results - some spots disappeared within 24hrs others it seemed to take down the inflammation and bring it to a head. On these I found it took 3 or 4 goes.
It does leave a red mark after use but its easily concealed and fades within an hour.

HTH's Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I could find the old thread ... but someone had posted about a DIY Zeno using some uncooked rice tied in the finger of a cotton glove, microwaving it until it was hot, and then touching it to the emerging blemish. There may have been more to it ... this is what I remember and anyone who wants a Zeno but can't afford one might see if they can resurrect the old posting about this and give it a try.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia, thank you for the info!

I think I'll buy the bright and shiny object and forgo the rice in glove trick. But it does seem to be the same principle. Hmmm.

Thanks again for all the Zeno help and advice! Much appreciated! Periods coming, I'm ordering asap! Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
elsiej123 wrote:
Lucia, thank you for the info!

I think I'll buy the bright and shiny object and forgo the rice in glove trick. But it does seem to be the same principle. Hmmm.

Thanks again for all the Zeno help and advice! Much appreciated! Periods coming, I'm ordering asap! Rolling Eyes

Ok Elsiej123, I'm waiting one more day to hear back from EDS and if I don't then I will wait till you tell me what you get in yours!
thanks
CG
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered it! Will probably get it on Monday or so. Exciting!!!

Will definately let you know how many tips it comes with!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the Zeno info very helpful

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
elsiej123 wrote:
I ordered it! Will probably get it on Monday or so. Exciting!!!

Will definately let you know how many tips it comes with!

Did you get it yet?
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
It just arrived and I have it plugged in for charging. It did come with a 90 cartridge.

The strange thing is that it didn't come wrapped in plastic or anything. It came in a box but nothing was sealed. Also, it looks like it may have been dropped on one side.

I am wondering if I got a used/returned one?

I am a little creeped out.

Has anyone bought one and did it come with plastic wrap around the box?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, it did come with the charger too. No carrying case though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
elsiej123 wrote:
It just arrived and I have it plugged in for charging. It did come with a 90 cartridge.

The strange thing is that it didn't come wrapped in plastic or anything. It came in a box but nothing was sealed. Also, it looks like it may have been dropped on one side.

I am wondering if I got a used/returned one?

I am a little creeped out.

Has anyone bought one and did it come with plastic wrap around the box?

I think I am going to order, did you order from EDS, and did you get one that came with either the Jan marini or PCA bonus item?
That's weird that it wasn't sealed well.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |