Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)
How you can use milkshakes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
moon moon
5% products discount

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Peace and mercy of God be upon you

I went to a doctor and pay me Leather Milk production company Arval and wash my face with soap in the morning and clean the face and leave it until the evening and once again wash with soap and clean the sides of the Milk Does this sound disposal
I hope to be an objective concept and thank you
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Huh? hmm
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
double huh?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Huh? hmm

I have been refraining from that all afternoon and evening! LOL hmm

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I know I'm on medication,but did I read that right? What the heck is she talking about?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
OMG, I know I'm on medication,but did I read that right? What the heck is she talking about?

LMAO You sure did, it's had me scraching my head for hours! Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I thought someone was using a 'translator' system... from another language to English(it's not unusual for these knd of translations to read like this one does)..

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
I thought someone was using a 'translator' system... from another language to English(it's not unusual for these knd of translations to read like this one does)..

Yep, But it did come out a bit amusing. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Huh? hmm

Leave it to me! Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Huh? hmm

Leave it to me! Very Happy

I am glad you finally did, that was such a relief you have no idea. LOL

5% products discount

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! Laughing
Cazziek
5% products discount

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
I take occasional "milk baths". It does wonders for my skin. I've tried it on my face before, however it was too irritating. If that is along the lines of what you are probing for.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is just auto-generated "forum spam" that snuck through the filters.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I think this is just auto-generated "forum spam" that snuck through the filters.

What's this?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
kikiw wrote:
bethany wrote:

What's this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 am      Reply with quote
i failed to understand what does it mean.....
Probably becuz my English is bad...Very Happy
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry Maheen - people whose English is brilliant (aka native speakers) also failed to understand it LOL Laughing

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
moon moon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 am      Reply with quote
ذهبت الى طبيب جلدية ووصف لي ميلك من ارفال اضعه
يوميا وعلى مدار الساعه مع غسل الوجه مرتين في اليوم
هل هذه الطريقة صحيحه ام لا
moon moon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I do not speak English, and used the site to be translated
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:23 am      Reply with quote
pumping mummy....thnk God u told me that no one can understand,,seriously i thought i should go and get english language lessons Smile hahahaha..really dont know what she means..now she has written something elseand hhoneslty still its not making any sense....i think she need help cuz probably she really wants to ask something but she doesnt know english....today i know how lucky i am,,,i know normal english Very Happy
moon moon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
At least I understand some English vocabulary, but you Do you know of something from the Arabic

Arabic language is the mother tongue is not English
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
moon moon wrote:
At least I understand some English vocabulary, but you Do you know of something from the Arabic

Arabic language is the mother tongue is not English

I don't but the characters are quite beautiful. The writing almost looks like musical notes! Sorry the translator program didn't work out very well. We'd love to be able to help if we can!
moon moon
5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
The cream (milk of youth) Do you know anything about him
Production (Arval)
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
thanks moon moon for making the effort to communicate with us...wish i could particpate in some of the arabic beauty sites...i'm sure there would be much to learn about beauty...too bad the internet translators don't work more effectively...both from English language to Arabic language..and from Arabic to English

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
moon moon wrote:
The cream (milk of youth) Do you know anything about him
Production (Arval)

This?

System
Automatic Message
Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Gehwol Gerlavit Moor Vitamin Cream - Facial Care (75 ml / 2.6 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |