Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Hi Packratmack,

I'd appreciate if you'd share your daily skincare regime with us.

I am also using Retin-A and would like to incorporate CP into my routine.

summer - I use both retinoids (Retin-A Micro) and CPs and my routine is to apply the CPs in the evening, use my AALS (about 3X/wk) and -after about an hour - apply the Retin A before I retire for bed.

I use to apply the Retin A first, let it rest for about 45 minutes, and then apply my CPs. But, since I bought the AALS, I like to use that w/ the CPs. Also, the AALS can NOT be used with Retin A, so that goes on after I use my LED.

Retinoids should be used in the evening, so with that given - if the CP you use is a serum, use that first. If the CP you use is a cream that can be applied after the retinoid. Serums soak into the skin faster than a cream, so those should go on first. Retinoids should be given some time alone on your skin to do their job, so give them about 45 minutes alone before applying anything on top of them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Alternatively, you can use your retinoid in the evening and your CPs in the morning.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
gretchen - does your skin feel kinda itchy when you use the Super CP serum?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I am kind of interested for a trial. Thanks for sharing.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I use both CP's and Retin A too. I was doing the same as foxe (cp's then LED, wait time, then Retin A) but for the last couple of weeks I have been experimenting!!

I have been using NCN DNA Serum, NCN Led Serum, wait 20 mins, then LED, wait time, Retin A, CP's one night and then alternate nights..

NCN DNA serum, NCN led serum, wait 20 mins, then LED, Wait time, then 14% Alpha H Glycolic Intensive Serum, wait 30 mins, then mosituriser!

Sounds like a lot but doesn't feel it. I am liking the results, my hubby actually commented the other day that I was "glowing"!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Foxe, thx for your recommendation & input.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Are there any Skin Biology Copper Peptide products that CANNOT be used with the AALS?
Thanks
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
Are there any Skin Biology Copper Peptide products that CANNOT be used with the AALS?
Thanks

None that I know of. I use both serums and creams. The AALS site states that you cannot use the Lightstim with Retin A. That's the only precaution I am aware of.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am      Reply with quote
NEWS: NCNProskincare will no longer be selling Dr. Pickart's products. Per the newsletter I just received:

Once we are sold out of Dr. Pickart's Copper Peptide products, I will not be offering them anymore.

My own NCN formulas are far outselling Copper Peptide products and I want and need to concentrate of my own products instead. I spend a lot of time every day being the customer service representative for Skin Biology's clients and feel that it's only fair to concentrate on my own clients - you!

Once they're gone, they're gone! Of course you can still get them from Skin Biology or one of their resellers.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations to Nanci for her success with her own products. At least CPs are still available through Skin Biology, EDS and others

I am still a happy camper with CPs and having tried many other products over the years, I find the CPs and Retin A Micro work best for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Congratulations to Nanci for her success with her own products. At least CPs are still available through Skin Biology, EDS and others

I am still a happy camper with CPs and having tried many other products over the years, I find the CPs and Retin A Micro work best for me.

What other products have you tried from Skin Biology? I'm looking at the Skin Signals, Two Timing Tightener and Bioheal. TIA
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I have been using super CP serum and skin signals serum (alternating) for a couple years. My skin has thickened and looks much smoother. Recently tried super cop cream from a sample on my NL lines - the NL lines are filling in as well - hope it's the "remodeling." Just using a very thin layer
of the super cop cream. Am very satisfied!
DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I find this very interesting. Nanci used to say that CPs and exfoliation is all you need to combat aging! Now, I guess, she feels that her own products outperform SB CPs so significantly that she even stops carrying CPs altogether. Wow! That claim makes me want to try her products even more!

AmazingRacer wrote:
NEWS: NCNProskincare will no longer be selling Dr. Pickart's products. Per the newsletter I just received:

Once we are sold out of Dr. Pickart's Copper Peptide products, I will not be offering them anymore.

My own NCN formulas are far outselling Copper Peptide products and I want and need to concentrate of my own products instead. I spend a lot of time every day being the customer service representative for Skin Biology's clients and feel that it's only fair to concentrate on my own clients - you!

Once they're gone, they're gone! Of course you can still get them from Skin Biology or one of their resellers.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
foxe wrote:

What other products have you tried from Skin Biology? I'm looking at the Skin Signals, Two Timing Tightener and Bioheal. TIA

I've tried most all of the Skin Bio products - as they have a nice free bonus of samples with a purchase.

Skin Signals serum and TTT are a couple of my mainstay CP products. I use TTT mostly for special occasions as it seems to be mostly a temporary product. It's a good one to fight the uglies some people get from the CPs, though, as it does firm things up a bit on its own.

I have both the SS Serum and Cream. I'll switch off between them every so often, but usually stick to the serum because of my oily skin. I also have some plain CP Serum, Night Eyes, Super Cop 2X (for spot treating only), Tri-Reduction Cream and the Suntan and Body Lotions. (Phew!) quite a list, isn't it? And I just finished a bottle of Super CP Serum. The bonus program really helps to try out the other CPs.

I also have tried the BioHeal in the past - that one is meant for healing wounds, rashes and the like, mostly. It's not great for the face, though. I think Bioheal (or one like it) was the first CPs introduced and that was one for wound healing. the other CPs have come out as feedback from customers of SB have come in requesting different CPs for different issues. They have a nice foot cream, for instance, that really gets rid of dry, cracked feet.

What would you like to know about the Skin Signals or TTT?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone over 60 years of age using Skinbio products and seeing results with toning/firming especially with Skin Signals and TTT? I used CP's in my 40's with no results - any chance that I will now?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
Anyone over 60 years of age using Skinbio products and seeing results with toning/firming especially with Skin Signals and TTT? I used CP's in my 40's with no results - any chance that I will now?

What CPs did you use in your 40's? And, was that 20 years ago? (Sounds like you're saying you're in your 60's now)

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I think that announcement was a bad move on Nanci's part.. goodness..she's been going on forever about how copper peptides are the reason her skin looks so young. Her testimonial is why I started on them. Now that her products are over selling copper peptides she is discontinuing them?
I think it could be just that she makes a higher profit margin off her own products..which stands to reason.
She might have just continued carrying the copper peptides and cut the line down as well as not talking about them much.

I do like some of Nanci's products.. Yet.. I've purchased some duds. I've only found her egf capsules to be of great value to me. She is very nice though and has good customer service.

Copper peptides have tightened my face...they do work.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
foxe - yes I am in my 60's now and I used in my 40"s (around 45-47 yrs. of age) Super Cop, CP Accelerator, emu oil/squalene and Sea Kelp Bioferment. I currently would like to focus on my neck.
missunflower
5% products discount

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:
I think that announcement was a bad move on Nanci's part.. goodness..she's been going on forever about how copper peptides are the reason her skin looks so young. Her testimonial is why I started on them. Now that her products are over selling copper peptides she is discontinuing them?
I think it could be just that she makes a higher profit margin off her own products..which stands to reason.
She might have just continued carrying the copper peptides and cut the line down as well as not talking about them much.

I do like some of Nanci's products.. Yet.. I've purchased some duds. I've only found her egf capsules to be of great value to me. She is very nice though and has good customer service.

Copper peptides have tightened my face...they do work.

Nancy talked with me about stopping selling CPs more then one month ago. I think its because of Skin Biology policies for resselers.But its a pitty, shes the best to deal. I think her products are very good and shes needs more time to develop her line.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 am      Reply with quote
Mflower..thanks for that update.. that makes more sense.. if SB is narrowing profit margins for resellers I could see why she, business-wise would make the move and perhaps have no choice.
I do love nanci's new egf capsules... and I have found that no one product or line is THE only product line. I do love my copper peptides but I love other products and lines for different results and reasons.
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:
foxe wrote:

I've tried most all of the Skin Bio products - as they have a nice free bonus of samples with a purchase.

Skin Signals serum and TTT are a couple of my mainstay CP products. I use TTT mostly for special occasions as it seems to be mostly a temporary product. It's a good one to fight the uglies some people get from the CPs, though, as it does firm things up a bit on its own.

I have both the SS Serum and Cream. I'll switch off between them every so often, but usually stick to the serum because of my oily skin. I also have some plain CP Serum, Night Eyes, Super Cop 2X (for spot treating only), Tri-Reduction Cream and the Suntan and Body Lotions. (Phew!) quite a list, isn't it? And I just finished a bottle of Super CP Serum. The bonus program really helps to try out the other CPs.

I also have tried the BioHeal in the past - that one is meant for healing wounds, rashes and the like, mostly. It's not great for the face, though. I think Bioheal (or one like it) was the first CPs introduced and that was one for wound healing. the other CPs have come out as feedback from customers of SB have come in requesting different CPs for different issues. They have a nice foot cream, for instance, that really gets rid of dry, cracked feet.

What would you like to know about the Skin Signals or TTT?

That is quite a list. I just ordered the tightening trial kit. I hope I get the kind of results so many of you have. Thanks.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
foxe - yes I am in my 60's now and I used in my 40"s (around 45-47 yrs. of age) Super Cop, CP Accelerator, emu oil/squalene and Sea Kelp Bioferment. I currently would like to focus on my neck.

Wow! You must've been one of the first ones to try CPs that long ago considering Dr. Pickart started Skin Bio in 1994 and the products first made it to market in 1997.

It seems they're constantly tweeking the products to make improvments to them and they have also introduced several new ones since I first started using them. The new Skin Signals serum or cream is a good one for firming because of the addition of collegen and elastin to them. The cream version also has the 1st gen CPs in it so you can get the benefit both 1st and 2nd gen CPs.

I do see that you didn't list using an exfoliant along with the CP products. That might help you if you did. The exfoliant (like an AHA or a BHA) will speed up the removal of damaged skin (like sun-damaged or scars) while the CPs help to rebuild the skin. They work really well together, so if you want to try CPs again, add an exfoliant. Just don't use an acid at the same time of day with a GHK CP since those are delicate and the acids can break down the GHK.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
I just ordered the tightening trial kit. I hope I get the kind of results so many of you have. Thanks.

I had to go and see what that kit was you were talking about as I hadn't heard of it before! That looks like a great kit -
Tightener Trial Kit Includes:
1 Skin Signals Solution: 0.5 oz Mist Sprayer (15ml)
1 Skin Signals Cream: 0.25 oz (8ml)
1 Two Timing Tightener: 0.5 oz Dropper (15ml)
1 Lactic Power 10: 0.25 oz (8ml)

They usually give out pretty generous sizes in their samples so you could get a good months use out of these for a decent trial. Just keep in mind that it can take longer than that to see results. You need patience with CPs as they work really slowly. Take pictures before hand so you can see the results later. (And this list of products is some of my favorites of theirs!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:
I just ordered the tightening trial kit. I hope I get the kind of results so many of you have. Thanks.

I had to go and see what that kit was you were talking about as I hadn't heard of it before! That looks like a great kit -

They usually give out pretty generous sizes in their samples so you could get a good months use out of these for a decent trial. Just keep in mind that it can take longer than that to see results. You need patience with CPs as they work really slowly. Take pictures before hand so you can see the results later. (And this list of products is some of my favorites of theirs!)

I figure the trial will let me know if something is going to break me out or create a reaction of some other kind. I'm looking forward to getting it. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

I have this kit, and these products last a LONG time, way more than 1 month. You are supposed to use so little of them, that you can easily get at least 3-4 months use! I love how Skinbiology gives and/or sells samples that you really can use for a while to judge if they are doing anything.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |