Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Eisens - that's great news to hear. Thanks for sharing. CPs have worked great for me too.

I never exfoliated my eye area. The skin is so much thinnner and delicate there that there is no need to. The CPs get right thru anyway.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Been crying for d past 48hours, even called in sick to work all because I woke up on sunday morning and my age decided to tell itself very overtly.
Decided to take matters into my own hands cos I felt I owned the face and not the other way round and while researching, came across this site. You guys are great but then am sure u know that already plus you are very advanced so am hoping someone will have a minute or two for me.
Am 28yrs pushing 29 and of African descendant. I need a not too harsh- definitely does work anti aging with a definite face lift quality.
1. For firming, lift and remodelling of face - I think am going for the copper peptides - the classic X2 following this thread.
2. For lightening and brightening - am not sure
3. For my breast firming and enlarging- don't know
4. What are MSM, pls recommend...L glutathione, alpha lipoic, vit c.

Pls help
Sunshinebaby

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am      Reply with quote
copper peptide (classic protect and restore)......serum or cream.Which is better.

also I am 28yrs ..not had any kids yet but am planning to pretty soon. I still want to use the super CP just for the proposed increase in size..are there any side effects?
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sunshine! If you want to get started on Skin Bio's CP, I suggest you go to their website and email them with your concerns and they will be able to recommend the right products for you. It will depend on your type of skin and any major concerns you have. Their website is quite extensive and you can find info on different concerns and areas of your body that you want to work on. Good luck!
laellis
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
After reading through this post I decided to give CP's a try. Because my sister is getting married in August and I don't want to risk the semi-good looking state that my skin is currently in I'm actually only using them for stretch marks and sagging skin. I am in pretty good shape and am only 5 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight, but because it was a twin pregnancy, I have some pretty bad (or at least I think it's pretty bad) sagging and a few stretch marks (I'm actually pretty lucky there) that I'm hoping the CP's will be able to help with. I've only been using them for a week and haven't noticed a difference, but I wasn't expecting an overnight treatment. I'm using TriRed in the pm and LacSal in the am. There isn't as much talk about using CP's for this, but I'm planning on starting up with them on my face after the wedding. I've enjoyed reading and learning from your experiences. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to post an update...

After only a month of using TriRed and LacSal daily on my tummy I'm very pleased with the results so far. My stretch marks, which weren't as severe and numerous as many I've seen, have reduced in depth and smoothness considerably and the overall skin tone and firmness of my stomach is noticeably improved. I have this "line" across my lower abdomen where the skin kind of sags over, especially when I'm sitting, and this is tightening up already. I have some stretchmarks on my breasts and am going to start using the same CP's on them (hopefully the TriRed isn't too strong) and am hoping for similar results. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results and because of this I just ordered the CP serum and Exfol for my face.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
A CP lover here!!!! So glad they are working for you. There are numerous reports of the tightening and lifting value of CP - on breasts as well as face and now you are reporting results on your tummy - that's super....

I am spending the next three months devoted solely to CP use (with LacSal, other exfolation methods and retin A). So far, so good. I am also using copper sun for sunscreen, Daycover for face - sunscreen and copper peptides on the body. I think they are great stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
After hearing about all the tightening people are getting on different areas besides the face, I am now going to be applying CPs to the rest of my body! Heaven knows - I could use it in a few spots Laughing Going 75mph down the interstate on the back of a bike can cause even firm, young skin to look like a flag flapping in the wind, let alone 50 yr old skin! Shock

Thanks for sharing your results laellis. That's pretty awesome.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
eisens wrote:

Have been using supercop x2 on a tiny mole on my ear for 3 weeks and it has dropped off, with a little scab, but it has gone Yipee. It wasn't bothering me, but I wanted to see if this stuff works and for me it has.

HTH : )

Eisens,

Would you mind sharing your exact regime for the mole...I have some I would LOVE to get rid of!!
Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Hey Foxe,

I also wanted to report good results with using Cp's all over body...literally from scalp to toes and everything in between(okay maybe not EVERYTHING) Anxious

I used one whole bottle of the P&R body lotion, then ordered a second and after using for about a week I added an entire bottle of TRIRED to the lotion and have been using that for about a week now.(It also helped dilute the smell of the lotion, Yeah!)I use the lactic power 10 in the mornings to exfoliate and the lotion at night.

I have seen definite tightening in tummy, breast, inner thigh area and improvements in decollete as well. Overall, my skin just looks better...I love CP's!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Loribar - To clarify: You use P&R body lotion mixed with TriRed all over your body in the evenings and lactic 10 in the morning - again all over your body?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 am      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
Hey Foxe,

I also wanted to report good results with using Cp's all over body...literally from scalp to toes and everything in between(okay maybe not EVERYTHING) Anxious

I have seen definite tightening in tummy, breast, inner thigh area and improvements in decollete as well. Overall, my skin just looks better...I love CP's!!

Woohoo! That's great to hear loribar.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 am      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
eisens wrote:

Have been using supercop x2 on a tiny mole on my ear for 3 weeks and it has dropped off, with a little scab, but it has gone Yipee. It wasn't bothering me, but I wanted to see if this stuff works and for me it has.

HTH : )

Eisens,

Would you mind sharing your exact regime for the mole...I have some I would LOVE to get rid of!!
Thanks!

I've gotten rid of some skintags using CPs (without really trying). I also used stronger methods to work on one that was more stubborn. For that one I used an exfoliant on it by spot treating with a Q-tip. I would let that work for at least 30 minutes and then I would apply the SC2X. For a large or stubborn one, you would need some pretty strong exfoliants and just spot treat the mole itself, leaving the normal surrounding skin alone. You can apply SC2X on surrounding skin (it is strong-so not recommended for all over right away), but only spot treat w/ a really strong acid. You should make sure it's just a normal mole before treating it, too. Something a dr has looked at.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Foxe...was this a once per day regimen w/exfoliant and scX2? And, when you say strong exfoliant...are we talking stronger than lactic power 10?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
Thanks Foxe...was this a once per day regimen w/exfoliant and scX2? And, when you say strong exfoliant...are we talking stronger than lactic power 10?

Yes, most likely. Most of SB's exfoliants are gentle enough to use on a daily basis without causing much irritation. They are a good combo to use w/ the CPs for that since they will help remove a little bit of what needs to go and allow the peptides to go in deeper and do their thing.

Most of the SB exfoliants have a pH of around 3.2-3.5. That is gentle enough to use daily. There are other acids out there that have lower pH's and a lower pH will have a stronger exfolianting power. Look at some of the acids that Diana Yvonne offers on her website - she has some that go down to 1.5pH. You can also get one w/ a higher percentage of acid in it, like Compound W or similiar. These are best used cautiously. Spot treat only and follow directions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I love the result that I got from the first bottle of CP, but have stopped for a while (actually more than 6 months), I have re-started for a week, will report the result.
laellis
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I got my order of CP serum and Exfol serum last night and gave it a try. I'm diluting it 4:4 with water, so hopefully I'll be okay with the strength. I had some "uglies" when I started using retinol, so at least I know what to look for. The only thing I'm kind of worried about is what's going to come to the surface. I don't think my skin is that bad off, but I have been battling cystic acne (I almost always have at least one giant spot) for the past couple of years, so I'm sure there are buried scars. Do you know how long it will take for these things to surface? And once they do, how long does it take for them to "clear up"? I have a wedding in 3 weeks and don't know if I should keep going with the CP's now or wait until after the wedding... I don't want to have a bunch of old scars resurfacing for it, especially since I'm the matron of honour.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 am      Reply with quote
One other question... If I'm using a C serum in the morning, would I put that on before the Exfol? And do you know what the wait times in between products should be? Last night I used Exfol, waited an hour or so and then applied my CP's, but I'm thinking I might want to use the exfoliant during the day instead... I have a simple routine of wash, tone, C, moisturize, makeup and want to keep it simple since I'm always in a rush getting myself and my 2 toddlers out the door. Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi Laellis! Hopefully someone else can answer the time frame question on the surfacing of old scars. I have been using cp's for about 3 months now (started with Super GHK then moved up to protect and restore cream). I never had any uglies or anything resurface but I'm assuming that has something to do with starting with the mildest and moving up slowly.(I also only use my cp's every other night, using retin a on the alternate nights).

However, I also use a c serum and an acid exfoliant in my morning routine. Jan Marini gave me this routine to follow: C serum first, wait 15 min., then apply acid/exfoliant,(if I have time wait 15 min.) then moisturizer and finally sunscreen.

Hope this helps! Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Loribar - To clarify: You use P&R body lotion mixed with TriRed all over your body in the evenings and lactic 10 in the morning - again all over your body?

Yes, I got this suggested regimen from Dr. Pickart. He says some work up to actually doing this morning and night(of course with the wait time of 30 min after acid then lotion) but I'm lucky if I can fit it in once a day.

I've had good results so far...I just hate how quickly I go through the products!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Loribar....

Sorry haven't been on for a while.

I used on my mole, a dab of super cp serum a.m and supercopx2 (from the fridge) in the p.m followed by lacsal serum twice/ three times a week.
It took about 2 weeks then I touched it and it felt hard, so I pick it, and made it slightly sore like a scab, carried on using products didn't pick it again was worried I might make it worse. Then it just scabbed up again and fell off.

Hope it helps, this mole was on my ear, sometimes it can take a bit longer I found,like the ones on my face took longer because I was using other products like cleansers etc on my skin.
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 am      Reply with quote
I started using Skin Biology products two weeks ago and here are my results using the following products:

Protect and Restore Cream - regular
Protect and Restore Day Cream
Emu Oil
Lacsal Cream

I am currently using the day cream 5 days a week with no other products, and on the weekends I use an spf 30 sunscreen because I will be outdoors for longer. I am using the other products on alternate evenings. Three evenings a week I use the Lacsal, followed by Emu Oil if my skin is dry or tight. Three evenings a week I use the Protect and Restore cream followed by the Emu Oil, and one night a week I use nothing on my face.

All I can say is WOW. I have had no irritation or redness, and I've started off with the low strength copper to avoid the uglies. My skin feels more resilient, the skin tone is more even and my pores appear smaller. My skin also looks very well hydrated and a couple of fine lines are virtually invisible. I have three small solar keratoses on my right hand and arm. These became slightly itchy in the first week but then the upper levels of skin began to soften and now they are much less noticeable.

I also have a thin white scar on my left cheek, which I have had since I was 10 (now 47). This has never been very noticeable, I would probably have to point it out to other people, but as I get older, I notice a slight difference in the way the skin on my left cheek sits in comparison with the skin on my right cheek. I'm not sure how to explain this, but as the scar is tight compared to the rest of my skin it makes it difficult for the rest of the skin to sit smoothly on top of the muscle (hope this makes sense). Anyway the scar has become much softer and now the skin on both of my cheeks lies smoothly across the muscles of my cheeks. All in all I am really pleased with the results and will continue to use skin biology products. I know it's premature to post results after only two weeks, but once again...WOW!
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Protect and Restore body lotion on my chest for about the last three months. I had pretty severe sun damage and some fairly deep wrinkles or lines associated with the way I sleep. Since using the P&R, the lines are less prominent and I'm really happy with the progress.

My plan is to continue using the P&R, but would anyone have a suggestion for me to add anything else to possibly achieve even better results?

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
I've been using the Protect and Restore body lotion on my chest for about the last three months. I had pretty severe sun damage and some fairly deep wrinkles or lines associated with the way I sleep. Since using the P&R, the lines are less prominent and I'm really happy with the progress.

My plan is to continue using the P&R, but would anyone have a suggestion for me to add anything else to possibly achieve even better results?

Thanks!

That's great to hear. For better results - you could try the new Skin signals Serum or Skin Signal cream. They both have added elastin and collegen for those of us with the dreaded 'sag'. The Serum has the 2nd gen CPs in it and the Cream has the 1st gen CPs (GHK).
Another thing to try is add an exfoliant of some sort. Skin Bio has gentle ones that can be used daily. NCN Skin care has a nice Pumkin Enzyme mask (I think meant to be used only weekly) and there are microfibre cloths and other means of exfoliation.

Exfoliation works really good w/ CPs and if you're looking to speed things up, try adding that. I'd be careful about using a strong exfoliant around the Skin Signals Cream, though. The GHK is more delicate than the 2nd gen CPs. A low pH acid should be used at the opposite end of the day, IMO.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
luckylouie - fantastic news! thanks for sharing. Dancing

That is pretty fast results. I hope things keep improving like that for you. Stay in touch.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |