Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Serum Line Lifting Transformation (30 ml / 1 oz) PSF Pure Skin Formulations Retinol Nano Lotion (30 ml / 1 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml)
Lip pump or plumper for very thin lips
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Flavia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Folks, I've seen reviews on the Luscious Lips lip pump, but I've never been able to find out if it actually works for women with very thin lips. In the before and after photos I've seen, I'd kill for the "before" lips. That leads me to think this won't help.

Also, any new miracles out there for lip plumpers, DIY or otherwise?
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in something for my lips as well. I've tried the Lipfusion products - the XL and Lipfatuation and they help ever so very slightly. Not sure they really do enough to justify the cost. I don't really want to go with injections.

Never heard of Luscious Lips, will have to look at that one.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have the luscious lips device, it looks hilarious, but it does work!! I have had it for years. I also use lips2kiss system as well. My lips are waaaay more full than they were years ago. (I get comments now about my voluptuous , lips, lol!!) Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have two lip plumpers....the Luscious Lips and the Jolie lips.....I like it better...it is smaller, easier to use....and cheaper. http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
The Lips2Kiss system is a real winner. I have been using it for about 2 yrs now and still love it. Kandis (owner) is s sweetheart and is great to work with. She will give you very honest advice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady wrote:
The Lips2Kiss system is a real winner. I have been using it for about 2 yrs now and still love it. Kandis (owner) is s sweetheart and is great to work with. She will give you very honest advice.

fairlady,

I have heard so many raves about the Lips2Kiss on here, but honestly wasn't it hard at all to give up all the other yummy lip products out there? Smile
Or is it just that awesome?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, does the Jolie pump work as good as the Luscious lips?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I think the Jolie is better, much easier to use.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby. Smile Do you need to use the lip plumping balm with it?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yes one comes with it. See the video
http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
fairlady wrote:

fairlady,

I have heard so many raves about the Lips2Kiss on here, but honestly wasn't it hard at all to give up all the other yummy lip products out there? Smile
Or is it just that awesome?

I don't use any yummy lip products, only organic balms and mineral lipsticks. So it wasn't hard to give up anything, but after almost 6 months of using the system my lips have been peeling and peeling like crazy...
It is simply not worth it. The results were barely noticeable and I got tired of the constant peeling. My lips actually became addicted to the Lips2Kiss products!
Flavia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the replies. I just bought the Jolie lip pump for about $23 with shipping. So, we shall see if this works on super thin lips!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine,

I buy the all natural balms and glosses too! And make some at home! I always read that I am addicted to my lip balm according to this system. LOL Thanks I will stick with my organic goodies as you are the first I have seen a negative from! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Lips2Kiss is one of the first things I tried on EDS, and Kandis is a sweetheart. That said, I thought her system was ridiculous with all the ritualized application of products, blow dryers, and the like. Although she presents her system as if it had a scientific basis, she also seems to change the usage parameters without any qualms, and the (poorly written) pages of instructions I received contained many contradictions.

Suffice to say I didn't see any results with the products, and, because of the dipstick style of application, a couple of them soon became contaminated and I had to discard them.

The positive aspect, for me, was realizing that lipstick is really bad for lips. I stopped wearing it, and that helped my lips a lot. Lip exercises also helped. I can believe that a mechanical device would be useful in that regard too, but haven't tried one. I'm tempted, though!
MidnightSunBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Yes, the lip pumper works. It made my full lips Jenna Jamison p*rn star large. It also, gave me red marks around my mouth that looked like someone had gagged me.

When i was home last, my mom threw it away because she thought it was an obscene penis pump. When I write about lip plumping for my website, i am putting that in.

Now I use hilurlip in my versagel gloss. I apply it religiously, i am not sure exactly if my lips are larger as they were plump to begin with.

I also can't get a straight answer from my lover as he thinks I am nuts to even care.

I used cinnamon leaf oil, but it burns and hurts. I don't *need* the plumping but that did not stop me from ordering an ounce of hilurlip or violet contact lenses.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering for those who use that lip suction device?

Could you use the "cupping" method on your lips...then use a lip plumping gloss from the drug store and get the same results?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Toby, will have to look into the Jolie lip device, thanks for the req. Very Happy
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have two lip plumpers....the Luscious Lips and the Jolie lips.....I like it better...it is smaller, easier to use....and cheaper. http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html

Hi Toby,

Is it that you like the Jolie Lips just because it is smaller and easier to use? Or, is it because you also feel that it pumps the lips better than Luscious Lips as well? Or are the two products just as good at pumping the lips? Just curious, as I love vacuum-type products, and was thinking of trying this to complement doing lip exercises. I assume you probably do both lip exercises and use this, as they both help the lips but in different ways, is that fair to say?

Thanks so much! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'm the one who started this thread and I decided to go ahead and buy the Jolie pump a couple of weeks ago. I know I'm only supposed to use it for ten minutes a few times throughout the day for a while and then gradually work up. The instructions said don't be alarmed if your lips appear really swollen the first time you use it. They will go back down shortly. Well, no danger of that for me because I am seeing absolutely nothing now. My lips get a little purple, but no pumped up effect. Hmmm... I'm guessing my lips are too thin for this, but I had to try it to get it out of my system and it's a lot cheaper than Luscious Lips. I can get a good suction out of it, though it varies quite a bit. Is there anyone out there with super thin lips that has had success with the Jolie pump?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, thanks for the req. on the jolie lip pump. I have used luscious lips for years and love it, but this pump is less costly and works awesome! Thanks again! Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
So flavia is having no results and Lip glossdoll is having great results... Well, there ya go!
What works for one doesn't work for all. Back to the drawing board. Flavia let us know if you find something.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Well I just watched the video and nothing can work that quick. Two pumps and your lips are three times fuller.
That's optimism.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Of course I meant that I used it for ten seconds, not ten minutes! Shock Maybe ten minutes wouldn't be a bad idea. I guess the only way I'm gonna get lips I can actually see is to tattoo them on. Sad
orangefairy

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have had it for 10 days. It's the Luscious lips device, it has a tube and a little pump thing at the end, cost me around 100 euros between the item and postage costs. I was so excited as I have come across so many good reviews on this product, I was sure it would work. Well, here I am ten days later. It does absolutely nothing for me. It might increase my lips ever so slightly (hardly noticeable) but the swelling goes down like in 15 seconds max. I don't know WHAT I'm doing wrong. Has anyone got any advice?
I don't have thin lips, let's call them average (my lower one is quite plump).
I a wishing I'd never bought it Crying or Very sad
rebecca87coster

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
The answer is they can make a temporary difference in how your lips look, but not as much as getting a filler injected by a doctor.It makes your lips seem just a little more bee-stung.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift (150 ml / 5 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |