Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut V15 Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift (150 ml / 5 oz)
Ageless Secret Gold: Results Poll
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Did Ageless Secret Gold work for you?

Great Results
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
Nothing to report
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
I am not sure
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Made my skin worst
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
We have in this forum 2 very controversial products :
Easy Eye Tuck and Ageless Gold
Very long threads are active for them and new people can get confused and lost ... and even for the veterans is a bit complicated to form an opinion . Basically those threads are lead by a couple of people that had great results and and sometimes I am just getting so excited about their enthusiasm and so want that to work for me as well and I am just missing the fact or don't getting the whole picture and that is for how many of us the product really work .. . So I was thinking to open a pull for each of them Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I used the tuck and I found it did something but it wasn't a product to suit my particular needs. I dont have eye bags.

Ageless Secret is amazing. For the almost six months I've used it - it is by far the best product I've ever used in terms of visible and now long-term lasting results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Have not tried Easy Eye Tuck but have tried other products which work in the same way - don't like them at all.

Got no results whatever from Ageless Secret Gold.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I used one combo pack of AS&ASG Ageless Secret and Ageless Secret Gold (together as directed) also a second bottle of AGS (gold formula), I had no results at all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 am      Reply with quote
I am using the AS/ASG combo pack. I wish you had put in a "Good" category as well, but I'll post my results in "Great" I suppose. I have been using mostly AS, with a couple of squirts of ASG once in a while, but I now am experimenting with using ASG exclusively & will see what happens. I use an FIM lamp or professional HF device to let things sink in.

40 yrs old; Tanaka massage 1x/ day; HF device; retin-a .05%; FE & Carolyn's Facial Fitness every other day; green smoothies; MSM 4000mg/day; NAC 1000mg/day; ALA; Ageless Secret/ Gold combo; FIM lamp; History of Whoo skincare; homemade niacinamide toner
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 am      Reply with quote
Results: GREAT!Image

I am curious about those who voted "made my skin 'worst'". I don't recall anything more than "it didn't work for me" or "it did nothing", but don't recall reading that ASG made things worse. Image

Gidget
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:

I am curious about those who voted "made my skin 'worst'". I don't recall anything more than "it didn't work for me" or "it did nothing", but don't recall reading that ASG made things worse.

I doubt that they would want to post that on the ASG thread. They have seen what the "it didn't work for me" people have had to deal with!

I obviously am in the "It Did Nothing" for me group.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Gidget wrote:

I am curious about those who voted "made my skin 'worst'". I don't recall anything more than "it didn't work for me" or "it did nothing", but don't recall reading that ASG made things worse.

I doubt that they would want to post that on the ASG thread. They have seen what the "it didn't work for me" people have had to deal with!

I obviously am in the "It Did Nothing" for me group.

Exactly, why take that type of flack after seeing what has happened to those who dare say it didn't work for them?

I am also in the it didn't work category on the vote.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Calm down ladies - I was just asking because the consensus from many is that ASG is nothing more than water. I think it is a very fair question.

No one here has ever said that those not getting results shouldn't post. We have all said HUNDREDS of times that nothing works for everyone. We all know that sometimes people respond negatively to certain products too, so I think you are totally jumping to conclusions.

Gidget
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
We have in this forum 2 very controversial products :
Easy Eye Tuck and Ageless Gold
Very long threads are active for them and new people can get confused and lost ... and even for the veterans is a bit complicated to form an opinion . Basically those threads are lead by a couple of people that had great results and and sometimes I am just getting so excited about their enthusiasm and so want that to work for me as well and I am just missing the fact or don't getting the whole picture and that is for how many of us the product really work .. . So I was thinking to open a pull for each of them Smile

You mean a Poll, right?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2011 5:34 am      Reply with quote
No doubt the product works .... it is turning my skin back slowly but surely to the skin of my youth. I cannot say enough good things baout this product. The only drawback for me has been when used with the lightstim, it seemed to be drying. That is why I ordered the diamond formula....should arrive today. ~ Aprile Wink
derbycity
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using ASG, AS and ASD for approximately 6-7 weeks. I so wish I could be one of the lucky ones that is seeing positive results with ASG. I just cannot rave about it....I dislike saying it, but I truly cannot see a difference... Crying or Very sad
I am going to keep on...keeping on! Neutral Smile Rolling Eyes
derbycity
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2011 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
Results: GREAT!Image

I am curious about those who voted "made my skin 'worst'". I don't recall anything more than "it didn't work for me" or "it did nothing", but don't recall reading that ASG made things worse. Image

Gidget

I too do not see how anyone could say "made my skin worse" I just do not buy into that one....
derbycity
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
Calm down ladies - I was just asking because the consensus from many is that ASG is nothing more than water. I think it is a very fair question.

No one here has ever said that those not getting results shouldn't post. We have all said HUNDREDS of times that nothing works for everyone. We all know that sometimes people respond negatively to certain products too, so I think you are totally jumping to conclusions.

Gidget

I think it was a fair question Gidget Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
derbycity wrote:
I too do not see how anyone could say "made my skin worse" I just do not buy into that one....

There have been complaints of ASG being drying, so it could be that.

On the point of it being impossible for ASG to cause harm - some people are allergic to sunlight - so anything at all can cause harm to some people.

In the case of Polls - I would much prefer it if the Polls were simply a voting system without all the comments - they would be much more effective that way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Some users have reported ASG as drying but only when used with AALS. That's why Jim Kasz put together the Diamond product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2011 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
derbycity wrote:

On the point of it being impossible for ASG to cause harm - some people are allergic to sunlight - so anything at all can cause harm to some people.

In the case of Polls - I would much prefer it if the Polls were simply a voting system without all the comments - they would be much more effective that way.

Oh really Keliu ~ Then why are you on here voicing your opinion? Rolling Eyes ~Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Keliu on the polls, in that it would be so much easier to just see a snapshot of who found it worked, it didn't etc without having to go through all the comments.

For the record, I'm not against comments but think we've got some specific threads for them, and sometimes you can get lost in them (one is like 75 pages) and in reality a person might just want to get a rough idea of if a product works for the majority (and what that rough number is) etc.

aprile wrote:
Keliu wrote:
derbycity wrote:

Oh really Keliu ~ Then why are you on here voicing your opinion? Rolling Eyes ~Aprile
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2011 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Talyta

Just curious why you picked the Eye Tuck and ASG for your polls? Why not CP's, Safetox, LightStim, RetinA, Dermarolling, etc... there are many posts on those threads too and many different responses to the products/devices. Have you thought of making polls for all products? Also, it would be a great idea to link your poll to the product so that people even know the poll is up. I almost missed it.

(I asked this on the Eye Tuck poll and got no answer - it is interesting why these two were picked)

Just wanting to understand the motivation. And I personally don't have a problem with the comments. One can always just look at the poll if they don't want to get waded down in comments. Personal choice Smile

Thanks
Gidget
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Good morning Ladies – and sorry for getting back with delay – I just was busy in the last couple of days.
So Gidget thank you for the suggestion -I’ll try to link the poll to the product.
The reason I choose those product was that I really, really wanted to understand if those are working -For me at least , the results with other products are either very clear (Retin A woks and there is lots of science behind it , Cp can work but can damage , dermarolling works and mny doctors I respect are offering it ….) either I am not interested on buying them (safetox…stop and so one). I wanted to see pure numbers not only subjective comments.
Eye Tuck – I tried and it works sometimes but is so complicated to make it work so I just gave up but maybe I could try again - lol. ASG – so want to try it Smile Before taking any decision, I wanted to have a more information. For me is always the interior fight between myself – business analyst – and my alter ego – the coffee reader . I believe in miracles , I believe in out of box solutions , the alternative medicine but I am just doing my research as well Wink .
Anyways – my scope wasn’t to create anymore animosity or unpleasant discussions .I apologize if I did so … Have a great Sunday ladies – finally a sunny day in Calgary .
Taly
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2011 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Good morning Ladies – and sorry for getting back with delay – I just was busy in the last couple of days.
So Gidget thank you for the suggestion -I’ll try to link the poll to the product.
The reason I choose those product was that I really, really wanted to understand if those are working -For me at least , the results with other products are either very clear (Retin A woks and there is lots of science behind it , Cp can work but can damage , dermarolling works and mny doctors I respect are offering it ….) either I am not interested on buying them (safetox…stop and so one). I wanted to see pure numbers not only subjective comments.
Eye Tuck – I tried and it works sometimes but is so complicated to make it work so I just gave up but maybe I could try again - lol. ASG – so want to try it Smile Before taking any decision, I wanted to have a more information. For me is always the interior fight between myself – business analyst – and my alter ego – the coffee reader . I believe in miracles , I believe in out of box solutions , the alternative medicine but I am just doing my research as well Wink .
Anyways – my scope wasn’t to create anymore animosity or unpleasant discussions .I apologize if I did so … Have a great Sunday ladies – finally a sunny day in Calgary .
Taly

No worries - I was just curious as to why these two products in particular. I don't see the controversy with the comments - like I said, a person doesn't have to read them if they don't want to.

Thanks for answering my question!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Gidget
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
derbycity wrote:

A simple solution - look at the poll numbers and forego reading the comments.
Why do you think comments alter effectiveness?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2011 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
A simple solution - look at the poll numbers and forego reading the comments.
Why do you think comments alter effectiveness?

I realise that. I'm really sorry I raised the point. It just seems to me that a Poll should be just that, a Poll. The products are better discussed on the relative threads where they would be all kept together in a continuous discussion.

ETA: I also think people leave comments and then forget to vote.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2011 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
But if you vote and don't comment, the poll isn't bumped back to the top and then a lot of people don't notice it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
But if you vote and don't comment, the poll isn't bumped back to the top and then a lot of people don't notice it.

True, I didn't think of that! Then the Polls should be made a sticky - just click on and vote.

Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

PSF Pure Skin Formulations Retinol Nano Lotion (30 ml / 1 floz) Obagi ELASTIderm Eye  Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |