Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Review: Rave for DIY “1000 Hours Lash Tint Kit”
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Where are you purchasing this from? I looked at Pricerunner and online and I couldn't find it other than descriptions about it.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
Where are you purchasing this from? I looked at Pricerunner and online and I couldn't find it other than descriptions about it.

it looks like some people ordered it from here: http://www.radiuspharmacy.co.nz/19/group/0/search_str/1000+hour/product/page/1/style/2054/. i ordered it elsewhere (wanted to get pawpaw ointment), i think, by doing a google search. it all comes down to this -- you can only get it in New Zealand and it pretty much costs the same everywhere. even with shipping, it's a great value.

p.s. the original site is here:http://www.1000hour.com.au./
ramsi
5% products discount

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi gals,

I think I saw this kit at the Red Hill pharmacy in Brissie. I'm not sure if its the right one though, but I'm sure I should get my hands on it before this stock disappears from the face of the earth too Wink
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:30 am      Reply with quote
ramsi wrote:
Hi gals,

I think I saw this kit at the Red Hill pharmacy in Brissie. I'm not sure if its the right one though, but I'm sure I should get my hands on it before this stock disappears from the face of the earth too Wink
It probably was the right stuff because several of our Aussie members have found it on the shelves in various pharmacies in Oz recently, including -- but not limited too -- PriceLine.

I order mine from an Kiwi pharmacy website but I'd rather not post the name here in case there is suddenly a run on the product (again -- it happened to me before!) and I am no longer able to buy it for myself...however, for members who are SERIOUS about purchasing the 1000 Hours, I'll share the name of my "secret source" if you send me a PM requesting the info.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Joeybella wrote:
Mabsy,
I found 1000hour lash tint in "Priceline" just yesterday (sat June 3rd, 2006). I paid approx $18.00AUD and they had all colours. Black, Blue/Black, Brown etc....

PS: I live in Melbourne.

Hope that helps,

Cheers, Jo

Forgot to say, used it last night and it's awesome!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you - I saw them in Kmart also. They have a few months ago returned back to the shelves. Very happy about that Smile
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:10 am      Reply with quote
i got my Lash Tint last week and used it right away. I ordered the Blue Black for my lashes and the Dark Brown for my eyebrows(haven't used this one yet). Other than getting some in my left eye and having burn like fire for a few minutes, it is FANTASTIC!!!!!

My eyelashes are so dark now it's wonderful! It's funny because my lashes are pretty much invisible because i have goldy brown hair and my lashes are very blonde from a distance without mascara, they are literally invisible. So, now when i wake up in the morning to these glossy black lashes, in the mirror without my glasses, sometimes i think i've forgotten to remove my mascara the night before. Of course i haven't, it's just beautiful dark lashes for me! Cool

It's one of the best beauty investments i've made and it will be a regular under my bathroom vanity....

5% products discount

Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:46 am      Reply with quote
hey there CareKate - does your offer still stand r.e. picking up Ardell and 100 hrs lash tinting kit?

Here in N. Ireland it's nearly impossible to track down Sad

Hey everyone, i'm new here, based in Belfast, N. Ireland - thought I would stay and have a look around Wink 24, fair skinned, blonde hair, occasional (hormonal) breakouts, combination skin - and soon I'll have fabuloue eyelashes too Wink
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
LisaM wrote:
hey there CareKate - does your offer still stand r.e. picking up Ardell and 100 hrs lash tinting kit?

Here in N. Ireland it's nearly impossible to track down Sad
Yes. Send me a PM to work out the details.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I've pm'd you all the details,

thanks carekate, you're great!

Hey everyone, i'm new here, based in Belfast, N. Ireland - thought I would stay and have a look around Wink 24, fair skinned, blonde hair, occasional (hormonal) breakouts, combination skin - and soon I'll have fabuloue eyelashes too Wink
LisaM
5% products discount

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:14 am      Reply with quote
And today I received everything woohoo!

Thanks so much Carrie, you're the best!

LM Very Happy

nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I just love this stuff. I ordered it on carekate's recc and I'm glad I did. I got the dk. brown, I have lt. lashes and lt.br./red hair. I never knew my lashes were so long-now I had been using Ardell for about 6wks. before I used the dye, so maybe that's a factor. The package states you get a least 2 apps from the pkg. I did also do my brows, they look better to. It's been about 3-4 wks since I did mine. We'll see. Good luck. wave
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the 1000 hours today , and I'm so excited! I want to try the Ardell, though. I can't find it. Can anyone offer any advice? I tried e-bay with no luck.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
I just ordered the 1000 hours today , and I'm so excited! I want to try the Ardell, though. I can't find it. Can anyone offer any advice? I tried e-bay with no luck.

I found my Ardell at Rite Aid (if you've never heard of it, it's a drug store... I'm not sure if it's located nationally in the U.S.).

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Amnis. We have Rite Aid, so I'll check there.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
Thanks, Amnis. We have Rite Aid, so I'll check there.
If you can't find the Ardell at your Rite-Aid, you can order it online fromwww.drugstore.com. I also have a couple of extra tubes squirreled away that I'm willing to let go for the cost of the item + S&H -- PM me for details.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Carekate! I'll check my Rite Aid today, and if they don't have it, I'll PM you.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Carekate. I found the Ardell at Rite Aid, and I bought a couple tubes. Thanks a lot.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
Yah finally found a lemming i can buy here in aus! I just cant decide between black or the blueblack.Im not sure what blueblack looks like, can anyone enighten me?

Thanks Very Happy

I have brown hair(med),blue eyes, would the blue/black be better suited to really dark hair?
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:20 am      Reply with quote
okay disregard last post as ive "started" reading through the thread and found some info i want..phew long reading but thats what i love about this forum. Very Happy
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my pkg of 1000 Lash Tint. I'm feeling a bit chicken to use it though, as it says POISON on the front of the box and all that. Did you all do a spot test before using this, and if so, how did you accomplish that?

Thanks!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:25 am      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
Did you all do a spot test before using this?
No, I skipped the spot test.

When you tint your lashes, just take your time. The first couple times, you should tint one set of lashes at a time then go back and do the other eye. Make sure you're not going to be disturbed or distracted while you're doing it and make sure you don't skimp on the vaseline to coat under your eye area to make sure you only tint your lashes and not your skin. Read thru the step-by-step instructions that KellyAlana (?) posted somewhere toward the end of this thread to get an idea of what to do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I didn't do the spot test either. I wasn't quite sure how much to mix of each. I was very chicken at first also and think I got it way too close to my lashline because it started to burn really bad about 14 min into it. Now I know how to do it the next time around.

How often does everyone do this? Every 3-4 weeks?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
How often does everyone do this? Every 3-4 weeks?
I do mine about every 2-3 weeks, but my lashes grow on a very quick cycle (just like the hair on my head which grows 1 1/2" per month!). I'd say 3-4 weeks is about average for people with normal growth cycles.

FYI - I just posted a recipe for a homemade clear lash gloss to apply to tinted lashes that acts like a clear mascara to give shine and definition. If you’re interested, check it out in the DIY Skincare Recipes thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Funny thing you should mention this..I'm already on it! Laughing Ordered the stuff necessary for it. Thank you!
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I have a love-hate relationship with this website! Loved all the useful information and hated all the cool reviews as I ended up buying almost everything that I read! Within the last month, I bought JM Lash Intervention, Ardell, Jurlique Rose Silk Dust, Dr Pepper Lip Smackers, DR H Trial set, Juice Beauty Apple Peel trial sample, Everyday Mineral samples, 4 EOs for hair shampoo, ingredients for Caretake's ACV and Aspirin Mask, and now the Lash Tint! I can't even use the lash tint for another 1 - 2 months due to a bad lash perm job! Sad

Having said that, THANKS to all of you for the great reviews as those items rocks! ..except EM MMU as the colors didn't match. Fingers crossed on the lash tint.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |