Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Pevonia line
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I have been using these 4 products exclusively (except for sunscreen) for one week, so I thought I would post a review.

I should start by saying that when I began using these, my skin was in a pretty bad state from over experimenting, topped off by the use of some decleor oils that did not agree with me. Of course, what did I do with my angry, inflamed skin when my new EDS order arrived? Tried some new products, of course Laughing
So, you get the picture - my skin was red, bumpy, hot feeling, and I had the start of two pretty major breakouts - one on each cheek.

1. Pevonia RS2 cleanser -
This is a cross between a milk and a cream cleanser, I think. It has a light floral scent, which has grown on me the longer I have used it. It just smells "clean", I think. I feel like I have to use several pumps of this, but I think it cleans effectively without stripping. It rinses clean, but no tightness afterward. It did not irritate my already angry skin, nor did it make my breakouts worse or cause more. I think this is a nice, gentle, effective cleanser

2. RS2 toner
I LOVE this! I wasn't sure I liked the scent at first - it's very rosey - but it has grown on me too. I really like this cause it really seemed to soothe my skin. It is slightly moisturizing without being sticky. At first I was just spraying it into my hand and wiping it on my face to awoid irritation from the cotton ball, but now I am using a cotton ball too and I think it actually does a little bit of decongesting when used this way. It also significantly reduced the size and redness of my two breakouts.

3. Enzyme sperides peel - WOW!
An exfoliating peel that I can use - AMAXING!
THis is a cream that you rub on and then leave for two minutes. It doesn't burn or sting, and causes no redness. I have used this three times so far - It almost feels like I could use it every day, but I have been skipping two days in between. I highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin looking for a way to exfoliate. It leaves my skin really soft, and not dry at all.

4. evolutive eye gel
I really like this too. Its consistency is similar to the cranberry eyelift from PSF, but it is more moisturizing, and overall I think it does a better job with depuffing and getting rid of circles.

So, overall, this routine has rebalanced my skin - taken it from red, irritated and broken out to relatively calm and clear in one week - pretty good in my book.
I think Pevonia products are ones that don't give a lot of immediate gratification, but they are good, consistent products that may just have some outstanding results if used long term. I wish there were more Pevonia users on this board so we could all hear what they do in the long run.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Gentle Cleanser (200 ml / 6.8 oz)
Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Gentle Cleanser (200 ml / 6.8 oz)

Gentle and creamy, this specifically formulated water soluble cleanser combines Green Tea and Chamomile to perfectly cleanse and refresh Rosacea and sensitive skin. Skin surfaces clean, soothed and decongested.

Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Gentle Lotion (120 ml / 4 floz)
Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Gentle Lotion (120 ml / 4 floz)

Perfect a thorough cleansing with alcohol-free RS2 Gentle Lotion. Precisely combining Licorice, Green Tea, and Chamomile, this lotion gently diffuses redness and prepares your skin for further treatment.

Pevonia Evolutive Eye Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)
Pevonia Evolutive Eye Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)

This non-greasy eye cream contains Vegetal Squalane Oil and Vitamins A, E, B and D, Hyaluronic Acid and Superoxide Dismutase, which impressively nourish and firm eye contour while softening and smoothing skin texture and minimizing fine lines.

Pevonia Enzymo-Spheride Peeling Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Pevonia Enzymo-Spheride Peeling Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Experience the cutting-edge technology of this cream’s unique enzymes entrapment. Pevonia Enzymo-Sphérides Peeling Cream offers encapsulated enzymes in micro-sphérides for maximum activity upon contact with your skin. Pineapple and Papaya enzymes eliminate impurities, blackheads, dead cells, sebum, and toxins as you work this cream into your skin and gain a bright, smooth complexion.

Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review!! I have been interested in this line for sometime now--along with lots of others. Laughing

Last weekend while on vacation I picked up Pevonia's cleanser for dry skin and their Lightening Gel. To soon for a review though. I must add that I was quite bummed that most of their cleansers had stearic acid in them, the ones they had on stock anyways, (an ingredient I cannot use.) Have you looked into the RS2 Concentrate? This is for redness and a product I'd love to try!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 am      Reply with quote
This is one line I have looked at since Cellcosmet prices have risen so much. I am only interested in the cleansers, toners and exfoliants but would like to see a review on the gel cleanser and toner from someone.
Thanks for your great review.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to update and say again how very impressed I am by these products. I spent 20 days with Dr. H and it did not agree with my skin at all Laughing
SO, I went back to my diet of pevonia - RS2 cleanser and toner, plus the enzyme peel. After one week, my skin is happy, the blemishes caused by Dr. H are slowly disappearing, and the red marks left by old blemishes are fading.
Pretty impressive! I have ordered the RS2 concentrate to try, and will post my impressions of that in a month or so. I want to get my skin a little more balanced before I try it.
I think this line is VERY underestimated, but I am becoming a devoted fan! Very Happy

Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Bioelements Remineralist Daily Moisture (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |