Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mascara remover wand?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I dont know if this is just a Japan thing or whether I have been lving under a rock... but has anyone else seen mascara remover?

I mean, we are talking like a tube that is just like mascara, but instead of having a brush wand, it is this little comb and you comb it over your lashes and the mascara comes off.

KISS ME (Japan) makes one and another company does a doulbe ended one.. one end remover the other lash builder.

Never seen them before I was shopping on Saturday...

http://www.linda-project.com/cosme/images/0603_kissme_produc.gif
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I've heard of the Kiss Me Mascara that forms little tubes around your lashes and is supposed to come off without remover, but this is a new one to me.

Wonder how good it is? Sound like a good way to apply remover.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Ok, a little background. The KISS ME mascara that you can buy in Canada and USA marketed by Blinc is made by Isehan Co. Ltd. in Japan, which trades a whole line of make-up and eye stuff here under a multiude of brand names.

Their Japanese website iswww.kissme.co.jp
Mabsy

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh how cool! Is this meant to work will all mascaras or is it targetted at Blinc etc - i.e. to remove the tubes of mascara off the lashes?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:02 am      Reply with quote
There are a couple of brands here of this type, so I guess it is for all types of mascara.

Also, I am having trouble finding the water-washoff KISS ME in Japan. :hmm Laughing

Might need to have a EDS member shop-a-thon on this item! it looks so cool! (unfortunately I have no "regular" mascara to use it on at the moment)
Mabsy

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
That's odd - you'd think the Blinc would be easily accessible. I think someone here mentioned that Kanebo does a similar mascara. Btw, so does Mirenesse. It used to in no way compare to Blinc but they've changed the brush so it's better than it used to be.

I'm up for a shop-a-thon! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
where I get confused is that Blinc just license from KISS ME corp in Japan (or my understanding is that), so therefore there MUST be the same formula here you would think.

we have another one called Fiber Wig Laughing (which I have) and the ad for it is very cute.. little men run up the woman's cheek and hose off her eyes at night. Laughing Very effective way to say "wash off with water only"
System
Automatic Message
Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Jan Marini Regeneration Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |