Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum (30 ml / 1.0 floz) Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)
Ageless Secret Gold: Results Poll
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Did Ageless Secret Gold work for you?

Great Results
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
Nothing to report
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
I am not sure
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Made my skin worst
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
We have in this forum 2 very controversial products :
Easy Eye Tuck and Ageless Gold
Very long threads are active for them and new people can get confused and lost ... and even for the veterans is a bit complicated to form an opinion . Basically those threads are lead by a couple of people that had great results and and sometimes I am just getting so excited about their enthusiasm and so want that to work for me as well and I am just missing the fact or don't getting the whole picture and that is for how many of us the product really work .. . So I was thinking to open a pull for each of them Smile
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Calm down ladies - I was just asking because the consensus from many is that ASG is nothing more than water. I think it is a very fair question.

No one here has ever said that those not getting results shouldn't post. We have all said HUNDREDS of times that nothing works for everyone. We all know that sometimes people respond negatively to certain products too, so I think you are totally jumping to conclusions.

Gidget
derbycity
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2011 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
Results: GREAT!Image

I am curious about those who voted "made my skin 'worst'". I don't recall anything more than "it didn't work for me" or "it did nothing", but don't recall reading that ASG made things worse. Image

Gidget

I too do not see how anyone could say "made my skin worse" I just do not buy into that one....
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Keliu on the polls, in that it would be so much easier to just see a snapshot of who found it worked, it didn't etc without having to go through all the comments.

For the record, I'm not against comments but think we've got some specific threads for them, and sometimes you can get lost in them (one is like 75 pages) and in reality a person might just want to get a rough idea of if a product works for the majority (and what that rough number is) etc.

aprile wrote:
Keliu wrote:
derbycity wrote:
I too do not see how anyone could say "made my skin worse" I just do not buy into that one....

There have been complaints of ASG being drying, so it could be that.

On the point of it being impossible for ASG to cause harm - some people are allergic to sunlight - so anything at all can cause harm to some people.

In the case of Polls - I would much prefer it if the Polls were simply a voting system without all the comments - they would be much more effective that way.

Oh really Keliu ~ Then why are you on here voicing your opinion? Rolling Eyes ~Aprile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
But if you vote and don't comment, the poll isn't bumped back to the top and then a lot of people don't notice it.

True, I didn't think of that! Then the Polls should be made a sticky - just click on and vote.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I would not touch this product again no matter what studies were put out there.
The proof lay in trying it and I did. I could see for myself it did not work. I do not need more jargon thrown at me to convince me to try and buy it again.
I also do not see the point of dredging up an old debate that finally got laid to rest for a product that has many detractors and less than favorable reviews.

Thanks but no thanks.

AnnieR wrote:
And again I will reiterate that all hocus pocus aside, this product did not work for me so that is an honest review.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Swiss Line Cell Shock White Brightening Diamond Serum (2 x 20 ml) Gehwol Gerlavit Moor Vitamin Cream - Facial Care (75 ml / 2.6 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel (150 g / 5.1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |